Seriously, pregnancy is a happy event, and it's really a very, very hard thing.
During the whole pregnancy, pregnant mothers may experience serious pregnancy vomiting, low back pain, leg edema and other problems. They are already very uncomfortable. If they encounter "hemorrhoids" again, they are really miserable.
I believe many pregnant mothers have encountered this trouble. After all, pregnant women are a high-risk group of hemorrhoids.
When it comes to hemorrhoids, we are not strangers. We all know where they grow.
But there are many kinds of hemorrhoids, do you understand? Pregnancy got hemorrhoids, is to endure or treat? How can we stay away from its disturbance
Next, kangaroo mama will study with you again~
● I. what are hemorrhoids? ●
Hemorrhoids refer to varicose veins at the end of the rectum or anal canal, or proliferative connective tissue. In short, hemorrhoids are actually a kind of varicose veins.
Clinically, hemorrhoids are divided into internal hemorrhoids, external hemorrhoids and mixed hemorrhoids.
The distinction is actually very simple: at the junction of anal skin and rectal mucosa, there is a serrated visible line called anal dentate line.
Hemorrhoids that grow above the dentate line are called internal hemorrhoids. They don't hurt.
Hemorrhoids that grow below the dentate line are called external hemorrhoids. It hurts.
Hemorrhoids that grow both on and off the dentate line are called mixed hemorrhoids. Because there are external hemorrhoids, most of the mixed hemorrhoids are also painful.
● II. Can I take medicine for hemorrhoids during pregnancy? ●
I often receive some numb messages:
I got hemorrhoids in the second trimester of pregnancy. I endured it and didn't dare to take medicine. I'm afraid it will affect my baby. Do I want to treat it? So tangled
In fact, in most cases, hemorrhoids in pregnant women are not terrible, because postpartum hemorrhoids symptoms will be relieved as hormone levels gradually tend to be normal.
If life is seriously affected, you must go to the anorectal Department of a regular hospital in time. The doctor will give correct treatment according to the patient's own situation. Don't use drugs blindly.
If you have hemorrhoids before pregnancy, you must actively treat them in advance to avoid recurrence during pregnancy as far as possible, so as to reduce the impact on the fetus.
● III. what should I do if I want to stay away from hemorrhoids during pregnancy? ●
Hemorrhoids during pregnancy are often related to the following aspects:
As gastrointestinal peristalsis slows down during pregnancy, many pregnant mothers will have the problem of constipation, which will form hemorrhoids in the long run;
During pregnancy, the blood flow in the pelvic cavity increases. The increasing fetus expands the uterus, and then compresses the inferior vena cava and portal artery, blocking the blood reflux in the hemorrhoids, and the veins are congested and expanded, which will also form hemorrhoids;
Pregnant mothers sedentary, will also lead to poor blood circulation, anorectal blood accumulation, rectal congestion, the formation of hemorrhoids.
To stay away from hemorrhoids during pregnancy, suggestions:
1. Ensure adequate water intake every day, pay attention to balanced nutrition and matching thickness, eat more cellulose containing foods, such as broccoli, celery, bananas, etc., and try not to eat or eat less spicy food and condiments.
2. Ensure the quality of sleep, do not stand and sit for a long time, and carry out appropriate outdoor activities every day to make the blood circulation smoother.
3. Develop the good habit of regular defecation and try to shorten the toilet time.
4. During pregnancy, anal lifting exercise can be carried out appropriately. Anal lifting exercise plays a good role in preventing and alleviating anal diseases. Consciously contracting the anus can enhance the strength of pelvic floor muscles and blood circulation around the anus.
Kangaroo Ma Ma said:
There are "hemorrhoids", suffering words. If you want to stay away from their disturbance, you must pay attention to prevention every day~More recommended