A few days ago, I wrote an article about hemorrhoids, "ten people and nine hemorrhoids" is not terrible. I have a good way to deal with it. I mainly talked about the pathogenic factors, symptoms and preventive measures of hemorrhoids. I didn't talk about the treatment of hemorrhoids in detail. These days, readers have been asking me some specific methods for the treatment of hemorrhoids. Today we will talk about the treatment of hemorrhoids.
Eat more fruit and less junk food
The first thing to emphasize is the first three points. Take healthy diet, moderate exercise and keeping anus clean as good habits.
Healthy diet. Eat an appropriate amount of cellulose rich foods and fruits every day, such as celery, spinach, apples, etc; Avoid eating spicy food such as barbecue, frying and seafood, especially avoid smoking and wine.
Moderate exercise. Take half an hour to an hour to walk quickly every day. Of course, this time is not absolute. Due to different personal physique, the appropriate amount of exercise per person is also different. The appropriate standard is that you finish the activity that day, rest overnight, and get up the next day without obvious fatigue and discomfort; Even if you can't spare time to walk quickly, you can also do anal lifting exercise: stand upright with both feet, point your toes to the ground, and shrink your anus at the same time. The action is repeated. 20 is a group, 3 times a day, 2 groups each time.
Keep the anus clean. The suggestion is to wash the anus with warm water after each defecation, and keep the anus clean. If possible, you can use warm water to sit in a bath, so the effect is better.
If the above three points can be achieved, 90% of hemorrhoids will not have obvious discomfort. If the above three points are used or do not work, it is time to enter the actual treatment stage:
1. Oil or suppository is injected into the anal canal. Oil lubrication and convergence can reduce local discomfort symptoms, such as hemorrhoid suppository or Xiaozhiling.
2. Injection therapy: the effect of grade I and II hemorrhagic internal hemorrhoids is good. The function of injection hardener is to produce aseptic inflammation around hemorrhoids and hemorrhoids and shrink hemorrhoids. Commonly used hardeners include 5% stone carbonate vegetable oil, 5% sodium morrhuate, 5% quinine hydrochloride, urea water, etc.
3. Infrared coagulation therapy: due to the high recurrence rate, there are few clinical applications at present.
4. Rubber band ligation therapy: a special rubber band is inserted into the root of internal hemorrhoids, and the elasticity of the rubber band is used to block the blood supply of hemorrhoids, so that hemorrhoids heal due to ischemia, necrosis and shedding.
5. Hemorrhoid artery ligation under ultrasound guidance. It is suitable for internal hemorrhoids of grade II - IV.
6. Surgical treatment: ① simple hemorrhoidectomy ② stapler hemorrhoid fixation ③ thrombus external hemorrhoid stripping.