The incidence rate of hemorrhoids in pregnant women is as high as 76%, which even affects fetal development and fetal malnutrition.
Internal hemorrhoids in pregnant women are generally manifested as bloody stool and prolapse of hemorrhoids, mostly painless intermittent blood after defecation, dripping blood or jet bleeding during defecation, especially after constipation or eating spicy and irritating food. Sometimes internal hemorrhoids and hemorrhoids come out of the anus, accompanied by pain and falling, secretion stimulates perianal skin, and anal pruritus will occur.
Pregnant women with external hemorrhoids are mainly characterized by anal discomfort, continuous dampness and uncleanness, sometimes pruritus and exposed hemorrhoids. It is prone to bleeding and accompanied by severe pain. The performance of mixed hemorrhoids in pregnant women is that internal hemorrhoids and external hemorrhoids exist at the same time.
1. The oppression of the uterus and fetus during pregnancy increases the abdominal pressure. Especially in the later stage of pregnancy, the inferior vena cava is oppressed by the expanding uterus, which directly affects the blood reflux, resulting in the congestion and expansion of hemorrhoid venous plexus. In addition, the force during delivery aggravates the obstruction of hemorrhoid venous reflux, resulting in hemorrhoids.
2. * the increase of estrogen level during pregnancy, the retention of water and sodium in the body, the high level of progestin and the dilatation of blood vessels are also a triggers for hemorrhoids. Changes in diet and life due to pregnancy, lack of activity, leading to anal congestion and constipation, and hemorrhoids.
1. Constipation of pregnant women leads to difficulty in defecation and excessive force during defecation.
2. The fetus is too large or multiple, resulting in the enlargement of the uterus and the compression of the uterus on the veins.
3. Pregnant women do not pay attention to their diet and eat too much spicy and irritating food, resulting in congestion of anal and rectal mucosa.
4. Pregnant women have less activity, which affects the blood circulation of the whole body, impedes the blood reflux in the pelvic cavity, and dilates the hemorrhoid veins at the lower end of the rectum and around the anal canal.
5. Pregnant women have less activity, slow intestinal peristalsis, long retention time of feces in the intestinal cavity, excessive absorption of water in feces, resulting in dry stool and excessive force during defecation, resulting in varicose veins around the anus.
Asymptomatic without treatment, mainly to improve living habits.
If you have symptoms, remember not to use drugs without authorization and go to the hospital first. Generally, doctors will give priority to conservative treatment and do not recommend surgical treatment for pregnant women. The focus is on reducing and eliminating symptoms, not radical cure.
If strangulated hemorrhoids or incarcerated hemorrhoids are not reset in time, there will be severe pain. After seeing a doctor, the doctor will push the hemorrhoids back into the anus for reset, and use gauze pad to prevent them from coming out again. If the hemorrhoids cannot be returned to the anus, and the hemorrhoids have necrosis and infection, emergency surgery should be considered. Safe, simple and effective methods should be selected for surgery.
Change your lifestyle, eating habits and defecation habits, keep your stool unobstructed and avoid constipation.
Warm water sitting bath, 2 ~ 3 times a day, can reduce inflammation and edema, relieve perianal discomfort and pain. The water temperature should not be overheated to avoid scalding. Pay attention to avoid falling during sitting bath.
When the internal hemorrhoids prolapse from the anus, it is necessary to conduct manual reduction in time, and block the anal door with gauze to prevent them from prolapse again, so as to prevent incarceration, necrosis and infection of the prolapsed hemorrhoids.
Drink more water, with a daily drinking volume of 1200 ml, and eat more dietary fiber; Limit high-fat food and alcohol consumption.
It can do light exercises such as walking slowly.
Adjust abnormal defecation habits, such as forced defecation, sedentary and squatting, and shorten defecation time as far as possible;
Try not to hold your breath for a long time when lifting heavy objects;
Pay attention to the cleaning around the anus, avoid frequent friction, and try not to use soap and other irritating or allergic items;
If necessary, use warm water for sitting bath, 2 ~ 3 times a day. There is no need to add soap, bath lotion and other substances to the water;
Pregnant women should lie on the left side as far as possible to reduce the occurrence of hemorrhoids in pregnant women by reducing the pressure of pelvic blood vessels.
Keep calm and happy;
Avoid tension, worry, etc.
Rest and exercise
Ensure adequate sleep time and proper exercise every day, and you can walk slowly.
You can eat some foods with high cellulose content or take commercially available cellulose supplements orally. Adjust according to stool conditions. Oral cellulose needs to be accompanied by increased drinking water, because oral cellulose alone may cause constipation.
habits and customs
Defecation time 3 minutes: the defecation time is shortened to 3 ~ 5 minutes. If there is no stool for 2 minutes, stop defecation and use stool softener according to the dryness of stool.
Defecate once a day: the general defecation frequency is once a day. If the stool is not dry and defecate effortlessly, 2 ~ 3 days is OK. If the stool is dry and the defecation is laborious, Kaisai lotion can be used temporarily.
Don't use too much force when defecating. Don't read books, newspapers and mobile phones when defecating. If you have difficulty defecating, check for dry stool and constipation.