Many times, people's tolerance for pain is much higher than pruritus, and so is hemorrhoids. When their buttocks are burned, they can continue to work by gritting their teeth; But when there are ants crawling in your ass, even if you are stared at by the leaders, you should secretly put your hands behind you and scratch! This kind of embarrassment that may happen to you all the time, only those who have had hemorrhoids understand!
Got haemorrhoid why can let a person itch to want to scratch buttocks? Friends of hemorrhoids patients who want to stop itching look!
Hemorrhoids are small meatballs that grow near or around the anus. In addition, there are many skin folds around the anus. If you don't pay attention to cleaning, bacteria will stay for a long time, and the anus is more vulnerable to infection and stimulation, resulting in itching!
Poor blood circulation
Sedentary friends, the whole body pressure is on the hips. Under the pressure, the blood circulation in the anus is more unblocked, the reflux is more difficult, the volume of hemorrhoids becomes larger, the skin mucosa becomes thinner, more sensitive to stimulation, and often feel itching.
The surrounding environment is humid
The two buttocks closely depend on each other. In itself, it is a humid environment. In addition, the weather is getting hotter and hotter. Wearing tight clothes and trousers, sedentary or violent activities will lead to a large amount of sweat on the buttocks, and there is no way to dry them in time. All of them are deposited around the anus, which is more likely to breed bacteria, stimulate the anus and cause itching!
Mucus stimulates anus
After getting hemorrhoids, because of the influence of hemorrhoids, the sphincter on the anus will relax. Especially at night, the muscles will rest, the gap will become larger, the mucus will flow out, stimulate the situation around the anus, and the itching is more serious than during the day; Female friends because of the special body structure, the distance between vagina and anus is very close, mucus will even affect the reproductive system, leading to frequent inflammation!
When the ass itching is unbearable and must be scratched, we must pay attention to the strength. Don't scratch the skin around the anus, otherwise when the pain and itching come at the same time, the feeling is really sour and cool! If you want to stop the itching in the anus, you can start from the following angles, which is much safer than scratching!
1. Keep the anus clean. It's best to clean it with warm saline after defecation to sterilize and relieve itching. At least once in the morning and once in the evening; If you are in the office, you can prepare sterile, odorless and non irritating wet paper towels. After using the toilet paper, wipe it gently with a wet paper towel. It is best not to retain feces and bacteria.
2. When itching is accompanied by redness and swelling, hemorrhoids ointment can be directly applied to the surface of hemorrhoids after washing with warm water, and the anti itching effect is very obvious; If itching has begun to spread, you can also apply erythromycin ointment or levofloxacin ointment. They also have anti-inflammatory and antipruritic effects!
3. Keep practicing 30 groups of anal lifting exercises every day, exercise the hip sphincter, enhance its muscle sensitivity and minimize mucus outflow; Or put medical breathable gauze on it to absorb mucus and prevent it from causing more impact on the body along the hip seam.
4. Change underwear once a day and wash it separately from other clothes. It is best to use special antibacterial soap to maintain the hip environment and prevent cross infection from causing perianal abscess and other symptoms.
5. Wear loose and comfortable clothes. Do not wear tight clothes and body shaping clothes. Underwear should also be as loose as possible to ensure the blood circulation of hips; Don't sit for a long time. Get up and walk every half hour to keep your hips fresh. Don't wait for your pants to feel wet.
In addition to the above methods that can directly stop itching or slow down itching symptoms, you can also help stop itching through dietotherapy. For example, during itching, you must avoid eating, don't drink, don't eat spicy food, don't eat stimulating food, fresh vegetables can be served on the table, and there must be no less fruit during work and rest. In order to say goodbye to itching completely, of course, you should control your appetite!