In the scorching summer, many wage earners become sedentary due to discomfort such as anal swelling, dampness, and itching. They feel embarrassed if they want to scratch, or feel uncomfortable if they don’t. This is common among office workers, factory assembly line workers and drivers. Anal pruritus refers to the itching around the anus that is intolerable and has no obvious time pattern. It is usually especially obvious when sitting for a long time. Sometimes it is like insects and ants walking away, sometimes like ants biting and roasting, even making people unable to sleep and restless sitting and lying. . If the patient scratches the skin to relieve itching temporarily, but the skin is scratched, bleeding, wound erosion, itching and pain will be mixed, and it will be more uncomfortable. Over time, it will cause nervous decline, listlessness, lack of taste, and sleeplessness at night, which will seriously affect work And life.
There are many reasons for anal itching, which can be roughly divided into four types.
1. Local lesions: These conditions are the most common clinically, such as anal fistula, anal incontinence, hemorrhoids, anal sinusitis, rectal prolapse, condyloma acuminatum, rash, excessive leucorrhea, vaginitis, enterobiasis, perianal eczema, etc.
2. Poor anal ventilation: sitting for too long, buttocks are too full, seat ventilation is poor. The perianal area is where the apocrine glands are concentrated in the human body. The anus is in the center of the hips on both sides. In summer, sweat glands secrete vigorously, and local sweat cannot be dried in time. It is easy to breed bacteria, dampness and itching.
3. Mental factors: too much neurosis may cause anal itching.
4. The cause of unknown is also called idiopathic anal itching.
1. External medicine plus special Chinese medicine foam washing;
2. Local injection therapy plus special Chinese medicine foam washing;
3. Subcutaneous peripheral nerve transection plus local injection therapy plus special Chinese medicine bathing;
After the introduction of this therapy, the patient's treatment improvement rate was as high as 80%, and the recurrence rate was greatly reduced.
1. Keep the anus part clean: wear pure cotton breathable underwear, please change and wash, take more baths, and wipe the anus with wet paper towels during work to reduce the irritation of perianal secretions to the skin.
2. Keep the anus partially ventilated: reduce sitting time, try to sit on a bench or sofa with a sponge cushion as little as possible, and sit more on a hard bench. It is best to add a breathable cushion above the bench to form an air circulation layer between the buttocks and the bench. Or use a single-layer mesh breathable chair.
3. Reduce anal irritation: Do not use irritating lotions, do not bathe in hot water, do not scratch the anal skin with your hands, and try to avoid eating spicy and irritating food.
4. Treat the primary disease promptly: diseases such as hemorrhoids, anal fistula, prolapse of the anus, vaginitis, etc., will cause increased perianal secretions and cause itching.
5. Maintain a happy mood: Combine work and rest to avoid anxiety, worry, and excessive tension.
Introduction of Featured Sitz Bath
"Hemorrhoids dissipate" steps: ① Clean. Before taking a bath, the patient should be instructed to empty urine and defecate and wash the anus with clean water. ② Fumigation. Put 1 packet of Chinese medicine powder in a basin, pour it into 4000～5000ml of boiling water, stir evenly, expose the buttocks and smoke the affected area by the transpiration. Note that patients should not be fumigated with high temperature after anal surgery. ③Sit bath. When the temperature of the medicinal soup drops by about 40°C, the buttocks should be soaked in the bidet. The latter should be soaked in the traditional Chinese medicine liquid for the entire wound for 10-15 minutes. Note that the levator ani can be performed at the same time during the sitz bath, which not only exercises the function of relaxation and contraction of the anus, but also improves circulation, promotes drug absorption, and can more effectively achieve the effects of clearing heat and dehumidification, reducing swelling and pain, drying dampness and relieving itching. ④ After the sitz bath, wipe the affected area with a dry towel. If there is a wound, change the dressing in time.