Don't carry anorectal diseases, these six symptoms must go to the hospital!
Anorectal diseases: refer to diseases related to the anus, rectum, and colon. Common are hemorrhoids, anal leak, anal fissure, prolapse, anal carbuncle, anal cryptitis, polyp hemorrhoids, anal clavicle hemorrhoids and so on.
1. Blood in the stool. The most obvious sign of anorectal disease is when symptoms such as blood spurting, melena, occult blood in the stool, or blood on the toilet paper after stool. Hemorrhoids, anal fissure, ulcerative colitis, intestinal polyps, rectal cancer and other diseases will be accompanied by symptoms of blood in the stool. These diseases cannot be delayed. Anemia, etc.
2. Perianal or anal redness and pain. There are many diseases that cause perianal or anal redness and pain, such as perianal abscess, anal fistula (acute stage), hemorrhoids, and anal fissure. None of these diseases can be cured by themselves or simply treated with medication. Most of them require surgery. Therefore, if you or your family members experience perianal or anal redness and pain, please go to the hospital in time and actively undergo surgical treatment if necessary.
In addition, remember that you should actively perform surgery if you have a perianal abscess. If it is not, it may lead to further aggravation of the infection, secondary necrotizing fasciitis, sepsis and other serious diseases, and may even be life-threatening.
3. A feeling of bulging in the anus. The cause of anal bulging sensation may be rectal prolapse, various inflammations, internal hemorrhoids prolapse, rectal polyp prolapse, etc. If not treated in time, it is easy to induce perianal tissue infection. What's more, this kind of uncomfortable feeling when you defecate every day is as uncomfortable as torture.
4. Changes in bowel habits. In addition to dietary factors, symptoms such as frequent bowel movements, tenesmus, mucous stools, irregular stools, and flattening are likely to be caused by hemorrhoids, colon cancer, and rectal polyps. Be especially alert to mucus, which may be a signal of early bowel cancer.
5. Anal itching. Itching is not a disease, but behind it is a big crisis. You may be able to tolerate the early anal itching, but gradually, constant scratching can cause perianal ulcers. Without treatment for a long time, there is a risk of spreading to the perineum or labia. Perianal bacterial infections, parasites, moisture, eczema, etc. may cause anal itching.
6. Long-term constipation. Many people have constipation, and they know more about constipation. Although you don't have to go to the hospital for constipation, you can adjust your diet and supplement probiotics to alleviate the symptoms of constipation, but long-term constipation is no small matter. Long-term constipation will cause the intestine to absorb toxins again, which can cause symptoms such as skin deterioration, irritability, and mental weakness, and induce various diseases.
Conclusion: When the above symptoms occur, you should go to the Anorectal Department of Yunnan Red Cross Hospital (Yunnan Second People's Hospital) to see Professor Gong Hong for examination and treatment. Do not delay, which may worsen the condition, increase the difficulty and cost of treatment