The harm of anorectal diseases
At present, the number of patients with anorectal diseases is very large, but many people do not pay much attention to it. They mistakenly believe that the anorectal disease is not as terrible as the pain of the internal organs. Because of this orientation, many people have lost the best opportunity for prevention and treatment. So what are the hazards of anorectal diseases?
1. One of the hazards of anorectal diseases is to cause anemia: Hemorrhoids patients whose blood is the main symptom often suffer from anemia. If you do not receive timely treatment, as the patient's blood loss increases, the patient will appear pale, fatigue, dizziness, and weakness. Sudden standing after sitting for a long period of time can cause collapse or fainting.
2. Lead to skin eczema: Due to the prolapse of hemorrhoids and loose sphincter, mucus flowing out of the anus irritates the skin, resulting in itchy skin and anal eczema.
3. The harm of anorectal diseases can lead to the deterioration of the rectum: If anal papillary fibroids, rectal polyps, etc. cannot be treated in time, the lesions will continue to aggravate, causing lesions in the cells in the lesion area, leading to rectal lesions.
4. Women with hemorrhoids can cause gynecological inflammation: If the hemorrhoids are bleeding or inflamed, they will often cause bacteria to multiply and cause various vaginitis, urethritis, cystitis, adnexitis and other urinary and gynecological inflammations. These are the hazards of anorectal diseases.
5. The harm of anorectal diseases can also reduce the quality of life: if hemorrhoids bleed, perianal abscesses and other inflammations will often lead to the proliferation of germs, cause inflammation in men, plus pain and discomfort, thereby affecting the quality of life.