1. What may happen after mixed hemorrhoids
1. Bleeding: Surgery will cause wounds, and postoperative wounds cannot heal immediately. After surgery, we still recommend to defecate regularly every day. Therefore, during defecation or squatting, the surface of the wound oozes blood, drips of blood when stool, the gauze and pants on the wound are covered. Dyeing red is normal, don’t panic. It should be noted that there is heavy bleeding after the operation. If the anus continues to flow bright red blood, and the pants and bed sheets quickly stain a large area, you must immediately seek medical attention. Generally, 7-10 days after hemorrhoid surgery is the period when the ligature falls off, and the mucous membrane becomes necrotic and falls off. During this period, the blood volume in the stool may increase compared with the previous period. In order to prevent the occurrence of hemorrhage, patients should keep their stools unobstructed after the operation, do not use too much force during defecation, do not sit for long periods of time after the operation, or exercise vigorously, walking and daily activities are acceptable.
Note: If you find that the wound bleeds a lot during the hospitalization, you can find a medical staff to check it at any time, day and night!
2. Pain: The so-called "minimally invasive surgery" is based on the removal of the lesion, as far as possible to minimize the wound, the wound is small, pain and bleeding are less likely to occur, but as long as there is a wound, there will be a certain degree pain. The feeling of pain varies from person to person, and most people can tolerate it, and we will have corresponding pain relief measures after surgery, such as oral or intravenous analgesics. Patients must have a certain degree of psychological preparation, and regular hospital operations will not promote "painless throughout", "do as you go" and so on.
3. Wound secretions: It is normal for the wound to have secretions when it is not completely healed. Generally, the secretions are yellow-white liquid, which looks like "pus", but this secretion contains substances that promote the growth of epidermis and granulation. The substance is not the wound purulent and inflammation, don't worry. Depending on the size of the wound, the amount of secretion is different. The amount of secretion can cause itching of the skin. You can rinse it with water and then dry it naturally. You can also use gauze if you have conditions. As the wound heals, there will be fewer and fewer secretions.
4. Abnormal defecation after surgery: The ideal situation is to defecate on the 2nd or 3rd day after the operation, and stool once 1-2 days, in a soft strip shape, can prevent anal stricture. After the operation, some patients are afraid of defecation, eat less, or stay in bed, and have dry stools and difficulty in defecation. If this happens, report to the medical staff in time. If necessary, treat symptomatically with medicines such as Kaisailu to avoid feces. Impaction. However, some patients may have diarrhea, and they must report to the medical staff in time to find the cause and deal with it accordingly.
5. Postoperative anal paresthesia: about 1 month after the operation of mixed hemorrhoids, the anus feels woody, and it feels different from before the operation. Sometimes it is normal to pass stool without feeling, especially 1-2 weeks after the operation.
6. Postoperative anal swelling: It is normal to have a feeling of swelling in the anus after 1-2 months after the operation. The duration of the swelling varies according to personal physique and the specific method of surgery. More walking, more standing and squatting Many will aggravate anal bulging, and diarrhea can also aggravate anal bulging.
2. Precautions for mixed hemorrhoids surgery
1. Diet: After the operation, please eat according to the doctor's instructions. If there are no special conditions such as polyps, you can usually eat normally. Eat well-digested food in the first two days after the operation. After that, you can eat a normal diet. You can eat fruits and vegetables, but you must wash it well to avoid diarrhea. You must eat staple foods. Eat moderate amounts of meat. There is no need for large fish and meat. Don't eat spicy food and drink alcohol.
2. Dressing change: There is a wound after mixed hemorrhoids, and daily defecation will contaminate the wound. The dressing needs to be changed every day after the operation. In addition to cleaning the wound, it is more important for the doctor to check the wound healing for abnormal bleeding, granulation edema, false healing, anal stenosis, etc. Especially for 7 days after the operation, the doctor will perform a digital anal examination with your fingers. The artificial anus expansion treatment is used to promote better wound healing.
3. Clean the wound: clean the wound with clean water after defecation every day after the operation. If there is no defecation, clean the wound on time every day. If there is external washing medicine, please use it according to the doctor's advice. The water temperature is about 40 degrees Celsius, which is the temperature for bathing children. You can dry it naturally after washing, or use a clean gauze towel to damp it dry. Do not use toilet paper, as it will drop foam and stick to the wound.
4. Postoperative follow-up: After the patient is discharged from the hospital, it is generally required to be re-examined 3 times. The significance of the re-examination is that the doctor promptly observes the healing of the postoperative wound. If there is abnormal granulation hyperplasia, anal stenosis, false healing, etc., it can be dealt with in time and must be reviewed on time!
5. After the operation, you should get rid of bad habits, such as sitting for a long time, squatting, looking at the phone during defecation, drinking and eating spicy, etc., drink plenty of water, exercise moderately, and control the time of squatting in the toilet within 5 minutes.
wish you healthy!