1. Eat more fruits and vegetables: fruits and vegetables rich in antioxidants such as carotene and vitamin C, such as carrots, tomatoes, grapes, lychees, apples, etc.
2. Smoking and alcohol: Tobacco and alcohol can cause congestion and edema of the prostate and bladder neck and induce poor urination.
3. Eat less spicy and stimulating food: spicy and stimulating food can cause prostate congestion, and aggravate hemorrhoids and constipation symptoms, and compress the prostate to aggravate the disease.
4. Appropriate drinking: Too little water is not conducive to urinating flushing of the urinary tract, and it is also easy to cause urine concentration. Drinking water should be appropriately reduced at night to avoid overfilling the bladder after sleeping. Drink more water during the day.
5. Keep warm from the cold: Because the cold will aggravate the symptoms, you must pay special attention to keeping warm, especially in autumn and winter.
6. Avoid holding back urine: holding back urine will cause overfilling of the bladder, weaken the tension of the bladder detrusor, and cause poor urination.
7. Avoid sitting for a long time: sitting for a long time will make the prostate congestion and aggravate local symptoms.
8. Appropriate exercise: regular physical exercise can promote blood circulation in the perineum. You can also do abdomen and anus exercises.