1. Painless anorectal surgery
2. Minor anal surgery to solve intractable constipation.
3. One-time cure for multiple anorectal diseases
4. PPH minimally invasive anorectal surgery
5. Anorectal condyloma acuminata anti-recurrence triple therapy
6. Combination of traditional Chinese and western medicine for chronic colitis
The severe pain of anorectal surgery comes from the two periods during and after the operation, as well as the physical and psychological feelings. In order to minimize the pain during and after the anorectal surgery, so that patients can enjoy the pain-free and pain-free whole process of the operation. At the highest level, the country’s first "Painless Anorectal Surgery" in China has turned painful anorectal surgery into a dream and is called "fantasy anorectal surgery."
One. What is the full-course painless, minimally invasive treatment of anorectal disease?
2. What kind of diseases is applicable to "full painless anorectal surgery?"
Hemorrhoids, anal fistula, anal fissure, prolapse of the anus, refractory constipation, perianal abscess, anal papilloma, anal condyloma acuminatum, rectal protrusion, rectal mucosal prolapse, etc.
The concept of painlessness is not limited to surgery. It must start from the examination, so as not to make the patient suffer, and the movements must be gentle to minimize the patient's pain.
The core of painless anorectal surgery
Intravenous anesthesia combined with local anesthesia
Intravenous anesthesia is used to induce sleep, and surgery does not rely entirely on veins. The operation itself is still completed by local anesthesia, which is very safe.
The patient's comfort is very strong-the operation is like a dream.
Suitable for short surgery such as anorectal surgery.
Postoperative: local long-term pain relief
The difference between painless surgery and conventional surgery
Suffering from anorectal disease, when is the appropriate time for surgery?
In the past, because there was no “painless technology”, patients were suffering from illnesses, and surgery was more painful. Most patients suffered from long-term pain because of fear of surgery. When surgery was necessary, the anus was severely deformed, resulting in severe surgical trauma. , The healing time is long, and postoperative complications occur, and the patient is very painful, but now the "full painless anal surgery" has reached the maximum pain reduction to painless, the patient only needs to be treated conservatively to prevent further deterioration. You can choose surgical treatment, and early surgery has less trauma, fast healing, and is more conducive to the recovery of anal function. Therefore, we recommend that early treatment of anorectal diseases is better. In addition, it is best for women who have not given birth to have hemorrhoids surgically removed before preparing to become pregnant to prevent the induction and aggravation of hemorrhoids during pregnancy. There are also many kinds of anorectal diseases that can occur together. The principle of our treatment is to remove all anorectal diseases in one treatment. For example, the patient suffers from hemorrhoids, anal fistula, and anal fissure at the same time. One treatment is to treat the three diseases at the same time. It is not to treat one disease at a time. For example, many patients' hemorrhoids are caused by long-term constipation. When we treat hemorrhoids, the constipation surgery is performed at the same time to treat both the symptoms and the root causes. If simply treating hemorrhoids without correcting constipation, hemorrhoids will definitely recur. (The advertisements promoting the XX laser device and the XX computer method to treat hemorrhoids will never relapse are pure deception)
Postoperatively-the patient looks relaxed
Intravenous anesthesia can achieve the best surgical comfort effect of patients with sleep anesthesia and dream surgery, avoiding the sequelae and complications of intraspinal anesthesia, such as back pain and headache, and the patient does not need to lie down for 6 hours after surgery, and can make urine The probability of retention is reduced to "0". In recent years, it has been widely used for painless abortion, painless gastric and colonoscopy. However, the application of short surgery is still limited. Intravenous anesthesia combined with local anesthesia and long-term postoperative pain relief are used for anal Surgery for common diseases of the week is our first domestic and international operation.
3. Long-term analgesia after operation
In recent years, various compound formulas of methylene blue have been used for local sealing of perianal wounds, and good clinical results have been achieved . After a lot of clinical practice, we have summarized a set of medicinal fluid wound edge local sealing, postoperative pain relief for 2 to 3 weeks, to ensure long-term pain relief for patients after surgery, which is an important part of the entire painless anal surgery.
4. Application and promotion
Other new projects in anorectal department
PPH (circumcision of prolapse and hemorrhoids)
The American QS hemorrhoids minimally invasive technique is commonly known as PPH (circumcision of prolapse and hemorrhoids), which is a new concept based on the cause of hemorrhoids ─ ─ anal cushion lowering theory.
The advantages of PPH minimally invasive technology are: first, it does not damage the normal structure of the anus; second, the patient will not feel pain; third, the wound recovery after the operation only takes 3 to 4 days. So far, QS hemorrhoids minimally invasive technology has brought about a million hemorrhoids patients around the world with minimally invasive healing experience.
• Stapling surgery has opened up a new chapter in the mechanized treatment of severe hemorrhoids and rectal prolapse. The use of the stapler marks that anorectal surgery has been upgraded from the traditional small class of hemorrhoids to a modern, high-end new level.
Advantages of stapler
1. The resection and closure of the stapler have the effect of radical cure and rapid recovery of prolapsed anorectal diseases.
2. Especially for the prolapse of the rectal mucosa, there was no special solution before the advent of the stapler.
3. Very little bleeding, extremely fast recovery, extremely beautiful appearance and extremely functional.
Principle of use of stapler
Move down according to the anal cushion
Excision and promotion
The scope of the stapler
1. Internal hemorrhoids, 2. Mixed hemorrhoids.
3. Protrusion of the rectum 4. Prolapse of the rectal mucosa
4. Rectal prolapse. (First degree, second degree, third degree)
Minor surgery for constipation
• New medical technology, minor surgery to treat constipation.
The bowel movement is smooth, one smooth and hundred smooth.
• In the rare years, surgery to remove constipation, and live another 30 years.
• Research data show that aging is a high incidence factor of constipation, and the number of patients with constipation increases significantly with age.
Misunderstanding of the dangers of constipation:
• People’s common sense error: Constipation is not a disease.
• Correct understanding: Constipation is a disease that must be cured. Constipation causes great harm to the human body:
The dangers of constipation
1. Directly cause colorectal and anal diseases, causing hemorrhoids, anal fistulas, anal fissures, prolapse of the anus, anal cryptitis, colitis, perineal descent, visceral prolapse, secondary Hirschsprung's disease, colonic prolongation, melanosis of the large intestine, colorectal cancer, etc. ；
2. Cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases are the first leading cause of sudden death, which can cause cerebral hemorrhage and myocardial infarction. According to statistics, 920,000 hospitalized patients in the United States suffer from constipation each year, of which 1% die from constipation or constipation-related diseases;
3. Nervous system hazards: irritability, dizziness, headache, insomnia, forgetfulness, Alzheimer's disease, inattention, memory loss, sexual dysfunction, decreased work efficiency, and dependence on drugs can cause nervousness, anxiety, depression, Frustration and even pessimism and even suicidal tendency;
4. Impact on women: Long-term constipation is one of the causes of breast cancer. The incidence of acne, freckles, and dark spots is relatively high. The skin is rough, the complexion is pale, loses moisture, and the body is bloated. Body.
Misdiagnosis and treatment of constipation
• Some patients mistake the disease as not a disease, and think that they only need to use some laxatives and only pay attention to the current curative effect. Regardless of the long-term harm of the drug, the phenomenon of long-term dependence on laxatives and abuse of laxatives is very common, not only can cause large intestine melanin Change, induce bowel cancer, and can seriously damage the colorectal ganglion cells, make the large intestine lose its peristaltic function, and cannot defecate spontaneously, so it has to undergo total colectomy
Melanosis of large intestine caused by long-term abuse of laxatives in patients with constipation
• Some patients rely on long-term dietary conditioning, mainly vegetarian and liquid, in order to change the appearance and texture of the stool, and achieve the purpose of smooth defecation. As everyone knows, long-term loose stools and soft stools will make the anus's expansion function "use waste" during defecation. Retreat", the anus gets smaller and smaller, and bowel movements are getting harder
• Modern anorectology has taken a new approach, constipation has been included in the anorectal surgery treatment, and the best curative effect has been achieved.
The only way to treat intractable constipation: surgical treatment of constipation
Medication to treat symptoms, surgery to treat the root cause
• Surgical treatment of constipation is based on the compliance of the rectum. Decompression and relaxation of the anal canal is used to reduce the resistance to defecation, improve the compliance of the rectum, and achieve smooth defecation.
• The most suitable constipation of intractable outlet obstruction, which is ineffective in taking medication. The patient is aware of defecation, but wants to pass or cannot pass it out. It is very difficult to pass stool. The anus is blocked, swollen, and has inexhaustible defecation. It even requires hands, enema or Depend on Kaisalu to defecate.
The effect of minor surgery on constipation
• Surgical treatment of constipation is a kind of minor operation, mainly painless and minimally invasive surgery. After the operation, you can eat a normal diet without controlling bowel movements and basically do not affect your life.
• Surgery to treat constipation can also be performed at the same time as other anorectal surgeries, such as hemorrhoids, anal fissure, rectal protrusion, intramucosal prolapse, etc., so that patients can solve multiple diseases in one operation.
• Constipation is the root cause of many anorectal diseases. After the constipation is relieved, diseases such as hemorrhoids and anal fissures will not recur and achieve a radical cure. The earlier the surgical treatment of constipation, the better the effect.
1. The concept of constipation:
The focus is on the painful symptoms of difficulty in passing out, not in the cycle of defecation. (One row for a few days or a few rows a day, as long as there is no pain, the diagnosis of constipation cannot be established) If the patient does not have a row for a few days, but the patient still has a smooth discharge, the possibility of going to the doctor is very small. This kind of patient is rare, and the diagnosis of constipation It is not true.
2. Selection of indications for constipation surgery
1. Symptoms emphasize the intention to defecate, the presence or absence of defecation, and the difficulty of passing out (feces that are held in the anus are not coming out). It is often seen that there is no exhaust or difficulty in exhausting, or when the gas reaches the anal mouth but cannot be exhausted, it returns to the intestines, it is difficult to discharge fluid, abdominal distension, swelling in the anus, frequent defecation, although the use of laxatives can make loose stools Exhausted, but not exhausted, the patient is still swollen and uncomfortable.
2. Specialist examination emphasizes: the sphincter force cannot be effectively relaxed during the digital diagnosis, and even the negative contraction, and the intestinal cavity under the microscope is seriously blocked.
3. Physical and chemical examination emphasizes the objective basis of defecography.
Principles of constipation surgery
• Decompression and release of anal canal
Enlarge the anus, reduce the tension of anal contraction, relax the anal canal, reduce defecation resistance, and improve rectal compliance.