(1) Minimally invasive surgery: laparoscopic gastric cancer, colorectal cancer radical resection, laparoscopic tension-free hernia repair and high ligation, laparoscopic gastric perforation repair, laparoscopic appendectomy, laparoscopic partial thyroidectomy, Laparoscopic subfascial venous ligation of the lower extremities and laparoscopic gastric bypass for the treatment of diabetes, etc., have a short course of treatment, quick recovery, and reduce the pain of patients. They are well received by patients and their families.
(2) Diabetes surgical treatment: The cure rate of type 2 diabetes by gastric bypass is more than 90%, no hypoglycemic drugs are used after the operation, there is no recurrence of diabetes and its complications, and no restriction on diet. Diabetes patients are welcome to consult and seek medical treatment.
(3) Carrying out the latest (UHS) tension-free hernia repair, which greatly reduces the recurrence rate and relieves the patient's worries.
(4) The treatment of circular mixed hemorrhoids with a disposable stapler prolapse and hemorrhoids circumcision (PPH) has the advantages of less bleeding, less pain, and quick recovery. It relieves the pain of hemorrhoid patients and is well received by patients.
(5) The hemorrhoid treatment instrument is used to treat internal and external hemorrhoids, anal fissures, etc., so that the treatment can go with the treatment, which is convenient for the patient and the effect is satisfactory.
(6) Carry out pediatric surgical operations such as "children's hernia, cryptorchidism", "congenital hypertrophic pyloric stenosis", "congenital Hirschsprung Ikeda operation", "congenital anal Pena operation" and other pediatric surgical operations, some of which have reached the domestic advanced level.
(7) Treatment of critically ill patients: Our department has advanced medical equipment such as multi-parameter monitors, micro pumps, etc., and has carried out central venous catheterization, monitoring of central venous pressure and high-priced intravenous nutrition. The treatment of critically ill patients is unique and the rescue success rate is high.
(8) Carry out postoperative chemotherapy for various malignant tumors in general surgery.
In medical services, all of our medical staff strive to achieve zero distance between doctors and patients, zero service complaints, and zero defects in medical care. Fully reflect the humanized service in the work. Implement a daily list system to allow patients to consume clearly. We always keep in mind the concept of running a hospital of "Love the people's livelihood and pursue excellence". Treating patients as relatives, being anxious about the patient's urgency, thinking about the patient's thoughts, and satisfying the patients and their families is our goal. We will provide you with a safe, secure, comfortable, quiet and tidy medical environment. Please remember that the Second Department of General Surgery (6th floor of the new inpatient building) speaks with facts. All of our medical workers in the Second Department of General Surgery will do their best for your health.