Summer is here, beer, grilled skewers, crayfish... Let us enjoy a gluttonous feast in the diet. However, coupled with the summer heat, the damp heat is endogenous, and bets on the anus and large intestine are prone to hemorrhoids. As the "Su Wen? Hug Tongtian Theory" said: "Therefore, when you are full, your muscles and veins are loosened, and your intestines become hemorrhoids." As the saying goes, "ten people have nine hemorrhoids." So who is prone to hemorrhoids?
1. People who sit for a long time: due to long-term pressure on the buttocks, local blood circulation is not smooth, varicose veins and hemorrhoids are formed.
2. People with constipation: long-term constipation, dry stool, long defecation time.
3. Long-term heavy manual workers: due to exertion, the pelvic cavity is congested and the perineum is decreased, which can easily cause congestion, hypertrophy, relaxation, breakage, etc. of the anal cushion, and weaken the recoil of the anus, thereby gradually decreasing the prolapse into hemorrhoids.
4. Pregnant women and parturients: Because the anus is directly compressed by the fetus, blood circulation is obstructed, or labor is exerted for a long time during childbirth, causing anal vein congestion.
5. Others: don't like to eat fruits and vegetables; drink less water every day; obese; people who stay up late for a long time, etc.
TCM external treatment
The external treatment of Chinese medicine refers to all the treatments that are applied to or from outside the body, including acupuncture, scraping, cupping, acupoint application, medicine fumigation, medicated bath and other treatment methods. It has a "simple, experimental, inexpensive, and effective" clinical Application features are very popular with patients.
Traditional Chinese medicine is mainly used to treat hemorrhoids except for the treatment of hemorrhoids. The operation is simple and can effectively alleviate the suffering of patients. The main methods include fumigation and washing, sitz bath, and medicine.
Fumigation and washing method: Traditional Chinese medicine fumigation and washing is one of the main external treatment methods in TCM anorectal surgery. It smokes the affected area with the aid of transpiration, and then washes the affected area with the medicine while it is hot, so that the meridians and collaterals are unblocked, the blood is unblocked, and the heat is cleared. It has the effects of drying dampness, reducing swelling, relieving pain, astringent and relieving itching, especially suitable for the elderly, infirm, and unsuitable for surgery.
Sit bathing method: Immerse the anus in a traditional Chinese medicine liquid. The medicine stimulates the local skin of the anus with the help of heat, so that the blood and lymph circulation are unobstructed and relieve the symptoms of hemorrhoids.
Suppository method: The traditional Chinese medicine is made into a suppository or ointment and stuffed into the anus. Because it directly acts on the affected area, the efficacy of the medicine can be exerted to alleviate the symptoms.
Fumigation and washing machine
Chinese medicine fumigation lotion