2017-09-24 Comprehensive intervention Wei Yinan
Percutaneous needle biopsy of the lung is an important part of the non-vascular interventional technology of the lung. For some lesions that are difficult to be identified by imaging, the cytological histological data obtained through the biopsy can make a qualitative diagnosis and differential diagnosis, and the choice of treatment options , Formulation and follow-up after treatment, predicting prognosis and other aspects play an important role.
Middle-aged male chest space-occupying CT-guided needle biopsy to determine the type of space-occupying.
Pre-operative scheduled puncture route
Percutaneous needle biopsy
Determine the type of case; determine the treatment plan
Yuncheng First Hospital
Tumor Minimally Invasive and Comprehensive Interventional Therapy Center
Indications of diseases:
The current interventional diagnosis and treatment projects of the Tumor Minimally Invasive and Comprehensive Interventional Therapy Center involve diseases of various systems throughout the body. The main feature of diagnosis and treatment is minimally invasive interventional treatment of benign and malignant tumors and vascular diseases.
1. Angiography of various parts of the body;
2. Respiratory system: interventional treatment of hemoptysis, lung cancer, airway stenosis;
3. Digestive system: benign and malignant esophageal stenosis, esophageal tracheal fistula, esophageal cancer, liver cancer, metastatic liver cancer, liver hemangioma, liver cyst, liver abscess, upper gastrointestinal bleeding, hypersplenism, obstructive jaundice, pancreatic cancer, cardia Interventional treatment of gastric fundus cancer, intestinal obstruction, hemorrhoids and other diseases;
4. Urinary system: interventional treatment of hematuria, kidney trauma, renal artery stenosis, kidney tumor, bladder tumor, prostate tumor and other diseases;
5. Obstetrics and gynecology diseases: scar pregnancy, adenomyosis, uterine fibroids, postpartum hemorrhage, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer
6. The diagnosis of nodules and space-occupying lesions in each system is confirmed by percutaneous biopsy.
Yuncheng Emergency Center·The First Hospital
Medical Imaging Center
Tumor and minimally invasive interventional therapy