1. Continue to carry out defecography examinations to deepen the understanding of outlet obstructive constipation. Through cooperation with the Department of Radiology, the defecography examination was successfully carried out, which played an important role in the diagnosis and treatment of various outlet obstructive constipation such as rectal protrusion, rectal mucosal prolapse, and rectus hypertrophy. In 2009, we completed the diagnosis and treatment of nearly 30 cases of outlet obstructive constipation. The diagnosis and treatment compliance rate was 100%, and the effective rate was 100%. We also opened constipation specialist clinics.
2. Carrying out hemorrhoids stapler incision and closing surgery, a total of nearly 80 cases were completed throughout the year, with good results and leading the province.
3. Carrying out ultrasound-guided arterial ligation, which has minimally invasive treatment for hemorrhoids that are dominated by blood, greatly alleviated the pain of patients, and was awarded a provincial-level project. Hemorrhoids are a common and frequently-occurring disease in clinic. The main clinical manifestations are blood in the stool and exudation. At present, it is recognized that the most thorough and long-term treatment is still surgical therapy. The understanding of the nature of hemorrhoids has undergone a major turning point: In the past, traditional textbooks called hemorrhoids as the venous mass of anal varicose, but after many theories and practices, the modern concept of hemorrhoids has been clear. Hemorrhoids are not varicose veins. It is the anal cushion that is hypertrophy and moves downward. British scholar Thomson first proposed in 1975: "Hemorrhoids are a normal anatomical structure that everyone has.... Hemorrhoids are not a disease and should not be removed unless they have exact surgical indications." Hemorrhoid surgery held in the United States in 1980 At the symposium, Professor Marino, the chairman of the conference, concluded: “The most important conclusions of this conference are: (1) Do not treat symptoms without anal signs; (2) Do not treat symptoms without anal signs. This famous saying has become anorectal The gold standard in professional therapy. The surgical treatment of hemorrhoids should conform to the development trend of minimally invasive, precise and painless. According to the American Journal of Gastroenterology, in 1995, Professor Morinaga of Japan used hemorrhoid artery ligation for the first time ( Haemorrhoidal Artery Ligation HAL) method for the treatment of hemorrhoids. In Europe, this new, safe, effective and painless treatment method is very popular among patients and surgeons, and has been promoted and applied in hundreds of hospitals. Treatment 2 , The success rate of stage 3 hemorrhoids is 95%. The operation process and postoperative are almost painless. The operation only takes about 5-20 minutes. It has an excellent effect on hemorrhoids.
Now, the hemorrhoid artery ligation Doppler ultrasound instrument can accurately determine the position of the hemorrhoid artery, and then use the ligation window of the special probe for ligation. Hemorrhoid artery ligation Doppler ultrasonography is a new painless and minimally invasive method for the treatment of hemorrhoids at home and abroad. It can be completed in the inpatient and outpatient departments of hospitals. It uses a specially developed side-view Doppler ultrasound probe, guided by Doppler ultrasound, to identify the submucosal artery near the anal canal from above the anus, and at the same time, through the window above the Doppler ultrasound probe, Suture or ligate these arteries. After the artery was successfully ligated, the blood supply of the hemorrhoids was reduced, the hemorrhoids began to shrink, bleeding and pain were alleviated significantly, and the prolapse of hemorrhoids was significantly improved. After the tension of the hemorrhoid lesion is reduced, the connective tissue in it begins to regenerate, which further promotes the contraction of the hemorrhoids, and finally makes the hemorrhoid prolapse disappear. Its advantages of "minimal invasiveness, painlessness, precision, and low recurrence rate" will become the most ideal treatment for hemorrhoids.
4. Application of photon therapy in postoperative recovery of anorectal department: It can reduce the secretion of the surgical wound, reduce the edema and pain of the wound, and promote the early healing of the surgical wound.
5. The treatment of obstructive constipation by anal endoscopic cutting and stapling of rectal protrusion repair has good curative effect, leading domestically.
★ 6. The new transanal stapler technology (TST starr+) has good curative effect in the treatment of severe hemorrhoids, rectal protrusion, and rectal prolapse, leading domestically.