Eczema (eczema) is a common inflammatory skin disease of the epidermis and superficial dermis caused by a variety of internal and external factors. It is generally believed to be related to allergies. Its clinical manifestations are characterized by symmetry, exudative, pruritic skin disease, pleomorphism and recurrence. Eczema is a skin disease that is prone to recurrence. Treatment requires special medicine for recurrence. It is also a kind of allergic inflammatory skin disease. It is characterized by multiple skin rashes, symmetrical distribution, recurring severe itching, and easy to become chronic. It can occur at any age, any part, and any season, but it often recurs or aggravates in winter and has a tendency to exudate. It has a chronic course and is easy to recur.
What is eczema
Eczema, "soaked sore", "ear sore", "hydrangea wind", "four-curved wind", "milk ringworm" and other similar acute eczema, peri-auricular eczema, scrotal eczema, ectopic recorded in traditional Chinese medicine literature Sexual dermatitis and infant eczema. Eczema is a common allergic inflammatory skin disease. It is characterized by multiple skin rashes, symmetrical distribution, severe itching, recurrent attacks, and easy evolution into chronicity. It can occur at any age, any part, and any season, but often in winter Relapse or worsen later. In recent years, the incidence of eczema has been on the rise, which may be related to changes in the climate and environment, the application of a large number of chemicals in life, mental stress, faster pace of life, and changes in dietary structure.
Eczema is skin inflammation caused by a variety of internal and external factors. According to the different symptoms of eczema, it can be divided into calf eczema, scrotal eczema, breast eczema, hand eczema, and pediatric facial eczema.
Classification of eczema
(1) Acute eczema:
Consciously severe itching, pleomorphic skin lesions, erythema, papules, papules or vesicles are densely integrated, easy to ooze, with unclear edges, scattered around with small papules and papules, often accompanied by erosions and scars, such as secondary infections. Pustules or thick scabs may appear. Proper treatment will reduce the inflammation, and the skin lesions can subside after 2 to 3 weeks, but they often recur and can turn into subacute or chronic eczema.
(2) Subacute eczema:
After the acute eczema inflammation is relieved, there is still severe itching, the skin lesions are mainly papules, scabs and scales, a small amount of papules and mild erosions are seen. Improper treatment can cause acute or chronic eczema.
(3) Chronic eczema:
Chronic eczema is often turned into chronic eczema due to repeated episodes of acute and subacute eczema. It can also be inconspicuous at the beginning. Due to frequent scratching, friction or other irritation, chronic eczema is the beginning of the onset. It is characterized by infiltration and hypertrophy of the skin on the affected area, rough surface, dark red or with hyperpigmentation, and the skin lesions are mostly localized plaques, commonly seen in the hands, feet, calves, elbow fossa, breast, vulva, anus, etc., with clear edges. The course of the disease is chronic, up to several months or years, and it can also have an acute attack due to stimulation. The initial rash of some patients is already chronic eczema. Acute eczema is mainly manifested as erythema, scattered or clusters of red papules, blisters that are invisible to the naked eye, and pustules may arise in the case of secondary infections, and more exudate in severe cases, revealing a rosy and moist erosion surface.
What causes eczema? The onset of eczema is caused by the interaction of many factors.
(1) Genetic factors
Certain types of eczema are closely related to heredity.
(2) Environmental factors
Many studies have confirmed that environmental factors are one of the important reasons for the increase in the prevalence of eczema. The environment includes the group environment and the individual environment. The pathogenic factors of the human group environment refer to a wide range of outdoor air, water, soil, radioactive sources, a large area of allergenic pollen vegetation, and a large area of airborne allergenic bacteria sources. The personal environment refers to the living environment of an individual. Since people spend about two-thirds of their lives indoors, the personal environment has a closer impact on eczema. The influence of environmental factors mainly refers to the increasing and complex environmental allergens, including:
1. Artificial fabrics, artificial leather products, clothing-related printing and dyeing agents, bleaching agents, brighteners, mothproofing agents, antifungal agents, stiffening agents and other environmental allergens of modern clothing.
2. Artificial foods, convenience foods, off-season foods, fertilizers, pesticides, artificial feeds, feed additives used in food production, preservatives, mineral oxidants, spices, pigments, ripening agents, thickeners, etc. used in food processing , Modern dietary environmental allergens.
3. The functions of man-made building components, chemical coatings, plastic products, rubber products, man-made fibers, adhesives, waterproofing agents, electromagnetic radiation generated by household and office electronic equipment, room cleaners, and pesticides. Environmental changes in modern residences Should be the original.
4. Gas produced by the combustion of chemical fuels, materials used to make cars, boats, airplanes, asphalt pavements of roads, pollen of green plants beside roads and other environmental allergens of modern traffic.
5. All enzyme preparations used in detergent factories, toluene diisocyanate from plastic factories, latex from rubber factories, antibiotics and other chemical raw materials from pharmaceutical factories, and other modern occupational environmental allergens.
6. Some environmental allergens related to modern lifestyles, such as the use of cosmetics and cats and parrots. When the human body lives under the influence of such bad environmental factors for a long time, it can lead to immune dysfunction, and eventually cause allergic reactions to the environment, thereby causing eczema.
(3) Infection factors
Certain eczema is related to microbial infections. These microorganisms include Staphylococcus aureus, Malassezia, and airborne fungi such as Alternaria, Cladosporium, Penicillium, Aspergillus fumigatus, Fusarium, Penicillium chrysogenum, Aspergillus niger, Rhizopus niger, etc. . The basis is mainly based on three aspects:
1. The detection rate of microbes in some patients with eczema is higher.
2. Skin microorganisms have a pathogenic effect on some eczema. Some domestic scholars reported that the total detection rate of Staphylococcus aureus in the skin lesions of patients with non-atopic eczema dermatitis was 31.6%, and the total bacterial detection rate was 70.6%. Among the bacteria other than Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis Accounted for 62.7%, hemolytic streptococcus accounted for 1.7, other cocci accounted for 19.6, and bacilli accounted for 5.1%. Among eczema patients with no clinically suspected bacterial infection, the positive rates of Staphylococcus aureus and total bacteria in the skin lesions of patients with acute eczema dermatitis were the highest, 46.1% and 76.9%, respectively; both were higher than those of chronic eczema and subacute eczema dermatitis. The skin lesions of patients with discoid eczema were positive for Staphylococcus aureus and total bacteria, which were 52.9% and 100%, respectively; both were higher than other types of eczema. The detection rate of Malassezia in seborrheic dermatitis lesions was 81.3%; the detection rate of Malassezia in tinea versicolor lesions was 96.3%; the detection rate of Malassezia in eczema dermatitis lesions was 59.7 %; The detection rate of Malassezia in acute eczema skin lesions was 56.3%; the detection rate of Malassezia in hand eczema skin lesions was 47.6%. Certain skin microorganisms have a pathogenic effect on eczema. Fujisanva et al. used the extract antigens of Alternaria, Aspergillus versicolor, Penicillium citrifolia and other airborne fungi to perform patch test, intradermal test and provocation test for patients with eczema and dermatitis that recurred or worsened in summer. Results The positive rate of the rapid reaction in the intradermal test was higher in patients with eczema-like dermatitis and atopic dermatitis than in the normal control group, and the highest in patients with atopic dermatitis was 68.2%, while the delayed reaction in the intradermal test (72 hours observation ) The positive rate in patients with eczema-like dermatitis and atopic dermatitis is higher than that in the normal control group, with the highest rate of eczema-like dermatitis being 40%. The patch test and provocation test were also positive in some patients. The results showed that eczematous dermatitis is related to airborne fungi. Local contact with the fungus can also cause dermatitis, and inhalation of the fungus can also cause dermatitis.
3. Antimicrobial treatment is effective for certain eczema dermatitis. The atopic dermatitis system with extensive exuding skin lesions can often receive better results with antibiotics because of bacterial infections in the affected area. It is now clear that Malassezia is related to seborrheic dermatitis; bacterial infections, especially Staphylococcus aureus infections, are related to discoid eczema. Infectious dermatitis is an eczema-like damage that occurs around the primary skin infection, and skin lesions are often Secondary to a primary skin infection; patients with dermatophyte have a positive primary dermatophyte infection, no fungus can be found in the new skin lesions, and the skin lesions subsided with the resolution of the primary dermatophyte infection .
(4) Dietary factors
There are many types of human food, generally divided into plants, animals, and minerals. In modern food, some chemically synthesized foods such as saccharin, acetic acid, citric acid, flavors, synthetic dyes, etc. are often used. These foods can cause food allergies, leading to the production of eczema. It has been reported in the literature that foods that cause allergies in China are mainly protein-rich foods, such as milk and eggs; seafood foods, such as onions, garlic, Onions, lamb, etc.; foods with special pungent, such as chili, wine, mustard, pepper, ginger, etc.; certain raw foods, such as raw onions, raw garlic, raw tomatoes, and certain shell fruits that are eaten raw, such as Almonds, chestnuts, walnuts and certain fruits, such as peaches, grapes, lychees, bananas, pineapples, longans, mangoes, strawberries, etc.; certain foods rich in bacteria, such as dead fish, dead shrimp, dead crabs and stale meat Some foods rich in fungi, such as mushrooms, distillers grains, rice vinegar, etc.; some foods rich in protein and not easy to digest, such as clams, squid, squid, etc.; seed foods, such as various beans and peanuts , Sesame, etc. In addition to these foods causing food allergies, modern food biochemical studies have found that histamine can be isolated from banana skins, and high histamines can be found in bananas, pineapples, eggplants, wine, and yeast, chicken liver, beef , Sausage also contains quite high histamine, which leads to the occurrence of eczema.
(5) Drug factors
Drug factors are the main cause of some eczema, especially drug eczema. Generally speaking, any drug has the possibility of causing eczema drug eruption. But the common ones are mainly:
1. Ethylenediamine antihistamines such as aminophylline and piperazine; benzoin tincture inhalation; procaine, acesulfame urea; p-aminosalicylic acid; azo dyes in food and medicine; chlorothiazide , Chlorpropamide, tolbutamide, chloral hydrate, chloriodoxol, iodide and organic iodide, X-ray contrast agent; streptomycin, kanamycin, gentamicin, paromomycin Nitroglycerin tablets, aminophylline suppositories and ethylenediamine hydrochloride, aminomercury, Peru balsam, phenlevocaine and glycerin para-aminobenzoic acid, sunscreen, chlorobutanol, halogenated hydroxyquinoline cream, iodine, sulfuric acid Mycin, nitroglycerin ointment, etc. Mainly cause systemic contact drug-induced dermatitis.
2. Ampicillin, Amoxicillin, Nickel, Heparin and Mercury mainly cause Fobo syndrome.
3. Penicillin, methyldopa, allopurinol, indomethacin, sulfa, gold preparations, quinine, chloramphenicol, clonidine and pingyangmycin mainly cause endogenous contact eczema.
Eczema drug eruption generally has the following characteristics:
①Eczema-type drug eruption is acquired, although it is closely related to allergy and heredity, drug allergy cannot be directly inherited by the parent;
②Eczema-type drug eruptions generally occur after multiple drug exposures, and rarely occur in first-time contacts;
③The first onset of eczema-type drug eruption has an incubation period, usually at least about 1 week, but there is no incubation period for the second attack, and the onset can be immediate;
④The eczema-type drug eruption has a low stimulating dose. Once the patient is sensitized, it can often be caused by exposure to a very small amount of drugs;
⑤Eczema-type drug eruption generally has typical symptoms or signs;
⑥Eczema-type drug eruption is only seen in a small number of patients taking drugs.
(6) Other factors
Eczema can be caused by neuropsychiatric factors such as depression, fatigue, depression, worry, tension, emotional agitation, and insomnia, as well as climate and physical factors such as sunlight, ultraviolet rays, cold, humidity, dryness, and friction. In addition, chronic gastrointestinal diseases, chronic alcoholism, intestinal parasites, metabolic disorders, endocrine disorders and other factors are all causes of eczema.
(7) Internal and external factors
Eczema is an inflammatory skin disease caused by the interaction of internal and external factors. Its clinical features are diversified skin rashes, a tendency to exudate, symmetrical distribution, consciously severe itching, recurring conditions, and can not heal for many years.
Pay attention to in daily life:
1. Avoid local skin irritation, such as hot water washing, excessive scratching, etc.
2. Avoid eating spicy food, avoid tobacco and alcohol. Try to eat less or avoid seafood, beef, and mutton.
3. Do not abuse antipruritic and irritating topical drugs, such as iodine and medicinal liquor.
4. Minimize your exposure to chemical products. Long-term exposure to washing powder can also cause symptoms to worsen.
Eczema symptoms in the early or acute stage, there are patches of erythema, dense or scattered small papules, or blisters that are difficult to see with the naked eye, and large exudates and erosions in severe cases; in the subacute state, the exudate decreases and scabs , The affected area changes from bright red to dark red, without large erosions; in the chronic state, the exudate is less or completely dry and scabs, often mixed with scales to form scaly scabs, the color of the affected area is darker or pigmentation occurs, and sometimes the pigmentation is reduced Cracks are prone to occur in dermatoglyphs, especially in areas with high degrees of movement. Long-term friction and scratching can cause significant lichenification, which is not easy to distinguish from neurodermatitis (chronic simple lichen). Eczema often has many forms, which are easy to reduce, aggravate or recur, and the boundaries are generally not clear. The rash tends to occur on both sides and is more or less symmetrical. According to the acute or chronic degree, there are erythema, papules, blisters, erosions, scales, scabs, increased or decreased pigmentation, chapped or lichenification and other different manifestations. These manifestations are often mixed and sometimes occur one after another. If there is a secondary infection, there may be skin lesions such as pustules.
1. Exudative eczema: It is common in obese infants. It starts on the cheeks and develops erythema, papules, and papules. It is often caused by itching and scratching to reveal a bright red, erosional surface with a lot of exudate. In severe cases, the entire face or even the whole body can be involved. If there is a secondary infection, pustules and local lymph node enlargement and fever can be seen.
2. Dry eczema: more common in thin babies. It usually occurs on the scalp, between the eyebrows and other parts, with flushing, scaling, and papules, but no obvious exudation. It can also be mildly infiltrated and hypertrophic when chronic, with cracks, scratches or bloody scabs. Often due to severe paroxysmal itching, babies cry and sleep restlessly.
3. Eczema in children: It is a kind of allergic skin disease in children. Children's skin development is not perfect, the outermost epidermis has a thin stratum corneum, the capillary network is rich, and the endothelium is rich in water and chloride, so allergic eczema reactions are prone to occur.
4. Breast eczema: It is more common in breast-feeding women. The areola is moist, erosive, and crusted. It may thicken after a while, cracking, and pain during feeding. Long-term unhealed. Those with induration under the skin should consider the possibility of eczema-like cancer. Therefore, you should be vigilant about breast eczema and check in time.
5. Scrotal eczema: swelling, running water, and scabs in acute cases. Chronic patients are thickened, lichenified, itchy and easy to relapse. Often associated with local hyperhidrosis, vulvar stimulation, neuroendocrine disorders, chronic prostatitis, etc.
6. Eczema of female vulva: Redness, swelling, erosion and chronic thickening of the labia and nearby skin are common, and it is very itchy. Often associated with fungal vaginitis, increased vaginal discharge and endocrine disorders.
7. Anal eczema: Eczema around the anus is red, swollen and erosive in the acute stage, infiltrating, hypertrophic, and even chapped in the chronic stage. Very itchy and painful, especially after going to the toilet. Due to frequent scratching, the skin may become thicker or thinner, shrinking and shiny. Anal eczema in children is mostly related to pinworms, and in adults, hemorrhoids and hyperhidrosis are more related.
8. Hand eczema: It occurs in the palm of the hand that is easy to infiltrate and thicken, and excessive keratinization forms chapped. Eczema on the tip of the fingers often repeatedly occurs blisters, scabs, thickening, and desquamation. The nail bed is affected and the nail development may be affected, causing the nail plate to be rough and sunken. Contact with water, soap, washing powder, etc. often make eczema worse.
9. Eczema on the legs and feet: It is common on the anterior tibia and ankle, often caused by varicose veins or trauma of the lower extremities. Dementia, thickening, lichenification, or erosion, running water, prone to secondary infection or ulcer formation, stubborn and refractory.
10. Chapped eczema: related to allergies, caused by contact with detergents, soaps, dyes, paints and sunlight in daily life. In the course of the disease, factors such as mental trauma and endocrine disorders can aggravate the condition.
Hazard one, cause appearance damage to the patient
In the early or acute stage of eczema, there are patches of erythema, dense or scattered small papules, or blisters that are hard to see with the naked eye. In severe cases, there are large exudates and erosions; in the subacute state, the exudate decreases and scabs. The affected area changes from bright red to dark red without large erosions; in the chronic state, the exudate is less or completely dry and crusted, often mixed with the scales to form a scaly scab, the color of the affected area is darker or hyperpigmented, sometimes with reduced pigmentation Cracks are prone to occur in dermatoglyphs, especially in areas with high levels of movement. Long-term friction and scratching can cause significant lichenification, which is not easy to distinguish from neurodermatitis and chronic simple lichen. Eczema often takes many forms.
2. Itching intolerance affects normal work and life
Eczema makes it unbearable. No matter which part of the body suffers from allergic eczema, severe itching will cause greater pain to the patient, and even affect their normal work and life. Incomplete treatment for a long time can cause Malaise, irritability and mental disorder. In addition to common skin infections caused by Staphylococcus aureus, eczema is less common such as herpes simplex virus infection, warts, or infectious plaques.
3. Prolonged non-healing causes pigmentation and affects appearance
Untimely treatment of eczema or unscientific treatment can cause pigmentation or scars. Traditional western medicine treats eczema, regardless of patient or disease type. The main disease is to eliminate the surface inflammation. Most of the diseases are treated with one kind of treatment, which is only a simple external medicine treatment, which cannot solve the root cause and allergens of eczema. , It is easy to relapse; and the symptoms are not the root cause. Instead of internal treatment, drugs are combined with equipment, but oral hormone therapy is the main method. Long-term use can produce toxic side effects, cause greater damage to the human body, and is easy to rebound and relapse. Many patients with eczema have sought medical treatment for many years, resulting in considerable financial expenditure.
Fourth, it is hereditary
Among the five genetic diseases, eczema is one of them. Eczema, like allergies, is a type of allergic reaction, with a 50% genetic probability. Parents often say: "We don't have eczema!" Dermatologists pointed out: "Parents inherited allergic genes to their children, not specific allergic diseases, so eczema may also be genetically caused." In all allergic diseases , Only eczema occurs in infancy. If you find that your child’s cheeks, elbows, and the inner sides of the knees are dry and itchy, with erythema, seek medical attention.
In addition, a study found that if parents are separated or divorced, the child's chance of developing eczema will increase threefold.
External treatment prescription general treatment (1) Intravenous medication: 0.25% procaine injection 10-20ml plus vitamin C 500mg intravenously; or procaine 4-6mg/kg body weight, mixed with saline to make a 0.1% solution Add 500-1000mg of vitamin C intravenously. Can also use calcium gluconate 10ml intravenously.
(2) For localized eczema and tinea, rub the affected area with antipruritic and sterilizing Chinese medicine ointment.
(3) Oral anti-allergy drugs are used to relieve inflammation and itching symptoms, such as oral chlorpheniramine, loratadine, desloratadine, mizolastine, etc. Other drugs include hydroxychloroquine, indomethacin, aspirin, and glycyrrhizin. Topical drugs are mainly used for hormone replacement therapy. Commonly used drugs include calcineurin inhibitors such as tacrolimus ointment and non-steroidal ointment. The above drugs need to be used under the guidance of a doctor. It can effectively balance the immune system in the body, and at the same time promote the synthesis of B vitamins, reduce the incidence of allergic diseases, such as eczema, seasonal dermatitis, infant eczema, skin itching, etc., so that the effectiveness of anti-allergic drugs can be doubled, and good treatment can be achieved effect.
(4) Traditional Chinese medicine treatment takes Chinese medicine ointment as the first. The most commonly used topical medicine at present is Chinese medicine ointment. Its effective ingredients can completely kill fungi and can effectively penetrate into the deep skin. Keep using it with good results. For patients who are also accompanied by eczema, a compound topical preparation containing antifungal drugs and corticosteroids can be used.
(5) More serious drugs that can be taken orally. If tinea versicolor has a large area and many skin rashes, and those who have been onset for many years, the hand and foot skin is keratinized, and it is difficult for topical drugs to penetrate deep into the skin. It is more difficult to completely remove the fungus. Such people can take some antifungal drugs orally, and Spireno Capsules (Itraconazole) are the most commonly used. The curative effect of treating tinea pedis can reach 99.4%, and the complete cure can reach 83.2%, and side effects Also less.
Western medicine for eczema
(1) General therapy:
① Pursue the cause as much as possible, isolate the source of allergies, and avoid further stimulation. Removal of lesions and treatment of chronic diseases of the whole body, such as indigestion, intestinal parasitic diseases, diabetes, mental nerve abnormalities, varicose veins, etc.
② Pay attention to skin hygiene, do not wash skin lesions with hot water or soap, and do not use irritating anti-itch drugs.
③Fast alcohol, spicy food, avoid fish and shrimp and other foods that are easy to cause allergies and difficult to digest, pay attention to the relationship between diet and disease.
④ Combine work and rest to avoid excessive fatigue and mental stress.
(2) Physical and radiotherapy. Liquid nitrogen cryotherapy, shallow X-ray or radionuclide (32P or 90Sr) application therapy, etc., can be used for chronic localized eczema with a long period of disease and stubbornness.
(3) Therapeutic effects of traditional Chinese medicine preparations for external use, which are safe and non-irritating. Disadvantages of hormone drugs If long-term or short-term treatment with high-dose hormone drugs, it can also cause obesity, hirsutism, acne, elevated blood sugar, high blood pressure, sodium retention, edema, low potassium, menstrual disorders, osteoporosis, and sterility Complications such as osteonecrosis, gastric and duodenal ulcers. It can also cause certain damage to the kidneys, such as aggravating glomerular disease proteinuria, aggravating glomerular sclerosis, easily causing renal calcification or stones, inducing or aggravating renal infectious diseases, and causing hypokalemic nephropathy. It can also cause a series of metabolic disorders of the body's sugar, protein, fat, water and electrolytes, destroy the body's defense system and suppress the immune response. The patient must also keep in mind the allergens and avoid eating or contacting, which will worsen the condition. If some patients use corticosteroids during the treatment process and become dependent on hormones, the rebound of the primary lesions and secondary side effects after stopping the drug can cause great pain to the patient. To achieve a safe and complete cure of the disease requires the complete eradication of allergens. The patient must also keep in mind the allergens and avoid eating or contacting, which will worsen the condition. Advantages of non-hormonal drugs
1. Using pure biological preparations, without any toxic side effects, eczema is prone to recurring episodes and difficult to recover;
2. No harm to the body, no damage to the liver and kidney, see results, short treatment course;
3. Patients will not have any dependence on drugs;
4. Treat both symptoms and root causes, with long-lasting curative effect and avoid repeated recurrence of eczema;
Other traditional Chinese medicine prescriptions for eczema are common skin diseases. It is an allergic disease. The ancients called it "soaked sore", "earth sore", "hydrangea wind", "milk ringworm", etc. The symptoms are all manifestations of eczema.
(1) Damp-heat syndrome: more common in acute eczema. It is manifested as skin redness, papules, or granular rash of millet, blisters on the top, itching, running water after scratching, soaking into pieces, may scab, with dry mouth, drink less, urine yellow, yellow greasy coating, tongue Red quality, slippery pulse. It can be used to clear heat and dispel dampness, which can be selected from the following prescriptions:
① 6-10 grams of skullcap, 10 grams of cork, 10 grams of atractylodes, 12 grams of Sophora flavescens, 15 grams of plantain, 10 grams of Polyporus umbellatus, decocted in water.
② 15-20 grams of Smilax glabra, 30 grams of Amygdalus, 10 grams of Mutong, 20 grams of dandelion, 3 grams of licorice, decocted in water.
③50 grams of Sophora flavescens, 30 grams of Cnidium, 15 grams of Xanthium, decoction to wash the affected area.
④ 10 grams of Coptis chinensis, 10 grams of Astragalus serrata, 10 grams of calcined gypsum, 12 grams of calcined calamine, and 0.5 grams of borneol, all mixed with fine powder for later use. If the skin is erosive and running water, sprinkle the powder on the affected area. When the running water is not too much or the running water is not broken, mix thoroughly with sesame oil and apply externally.
⑤100 grams of fresh verbena, decoct the medicinal solution, let it cool and wash the affected area.
⑥ 200 grams of fresh purslane, decocted in water, take the medicinal solution, and wet the affected area. Use it for skin erosions and yellow water.
(2) Syndrome of deficiency and excess: mostly due to blood deficiency, weak spleen and damp-heat, seen in chronic eczema. This syndrome manifests as eczema that does not heal for a long time, the skin is rough and thick, yellow water can flow when scratched, the skin of the affected area is dull and stagnant, the body is fatigued, the moss is greasy, the tongue is tender and fat, and the pulse is slow. To cure the spleen and nourish blood, and to clear the benefits, you can choose:
① 10 grams of Atractylodes macrocephala, 15 grams of Yunling, 10 grams of Angelica, 15 grams of Salvia, 10 grams of Radix Paeoniae Alba, 15 grams of Radix Rehmanniae, 15 grams of Kochia scoparia, 30 grams of Atractylodes japonicus, decoction in water.
Acupuncture Therapy Point Injection
(1) Point selection
Main points: divided into 2 groups. 1. Zusanli, Quchi; 2. Changqiang.
(2) Governing Law
Medicine solution: Vitamin B12 (0.1 mg) injection is used for the first group of points; Phenagen (12.5 mg) plus vitamin B1 (50 mg) is used for the second group of points, mainly for scrotal eczema.
Use a No. 5 dental needle to pierce the acupoints to get qi. The first group of acupoints was injected with a 1 milli needle of the medicinal solution once a day, 10 times as a course of treatment; the second group of points, all the medicinal liquid was injected into the Changqiang acupoint, once every 3 days, twice as a course of treatment.
(3) Efficacy evaluation
50 cases of refractory eczema were treated with the first group of acupoints, and 84% of them were markedly effective, with a total effective rate of 96%; the second group of acupoints was used to treat 35 cases of refractory scrotal eczema, 26 cases were cured, 6 cases were effective, and 3 cases were ineffective. For example, the total effective rate is 91.4%. Generally speaking, the effect is better for those with a short course of disease .
(1) Point selection
Main point: eczema point.
(2) Governing Law
First look for the eczema spot, make the patient's back to the bright spot, carefully look for the small spots on the back that are lower than the skin, gray and shiny, with large needles, and scattered. After finding it, pinch and lift the skin with the thumb, appetizer, and middle finger of your left hand, and hold the one-inch-long needle in your right hand. Directly pierce the spot and insert the needle for seven or eight minutes. The child can be pierced shallowly. The needles are not left, and 10-15 eczema spots can be injected each time. Once a day or every other day. In addition, 200 mg of vitamin C, 50 mg of promethazine and 10 mg of prednisone can be taken 3 times a day.
(3) Efficacy evaluation
A total of 476 cases were treated by the above methods, and 433 cases were cured, with a cure rate of 90.9%.
Acupoint Injection (Part 2)
(1) Fahrenheit acupoint selection method
Main points: divided into 2 groups. 1. Quchi, Zusanli, Feishu, Sanyinjiao, Blood Sea; 2. Jimen.
(2) Governing Law
The first group of points is used to treat systemic eczema. Choose 2 points at a time and use them alternately in order. With a 10 ml syringe, first draw 0.6 ml of 2.5% sodium citrate injection, and then draw 6 ml of the patient’s own venous blood. Shake well immediately and inject into the selected acupoints after getting qi. Once a week is a course of treatment. The second group of acupoints is used to treat scrotal eczema. Shuangjimen acupoints are used alternately. Angelica injection is injected after getting qi, and moxibustion is completed for 15 minutes. 1 to 2 times a day, 20 times as a course of treatment.
(3) Efficacy evaluation
A total of 46 cases of systemic eczema were treated, 40 cases were cured, 4 cases were effective, 2 cases were ineffective, and the effective rate was 95.7%; 42 cases of scrotal eczema, 24 cases were effective, 13 cases improved, and 5 cases were ineffective. The total effective rate was 88.1%. Electroacupuncture (1) acupoint selection:
Main point: Ashi point.
Ashi point location: skin lesion area (the same below).
(2) Governing Law
After disinfecting the lesion area with alcohol, the needles are inserted into the subcutaneous tissue from the edge of the lesion, the direction of the needle is parallel to the skin surface, and the number of acupuncture needles varies according to the size of each lesion, ranging from 2 to 6 needles. Then turn on the electroacupuncture instrument, use the density wave, the frequency is 20 times/min, and the intensity can be gradually increased until the patient feels moderate. Each time the electroacupuncture is 20 minutes, once a day or every other day, 10 times as a course of treatment, the interval of treatment is 3 to 5 days.
(3) Efficacy evaluation
A total of 26 cases of chronic eczema (including neurodermatitis patients) were treated, 8 cases were cured, 14 cases were markedly effective, 4 cases were effective, and the total effective rate was 100%.
Ear acupuncture (1) acupoint selection
Main points: divided into 2 groups. 1. Lung; 2. Antihelix (auricle area).
Points matching: Shenmen, endocrine, sympathetic.
(2) Governing Law
The first group of acupoints and matching points were acupuncture with filiform acupuncture, taking 1 to 3 points each time. First put the liner soaked in 3% zinc sulfate tightly on the skin, connect the electrode plates in turn, cover it with plastic cloth and fix it with tape. The surgeon puts the milli-needles into the ear points, connects to the DC electroacupuncture instrument, connects the negative ear needle, and the positive electrode plate; after 15 minutes of treatment, the polarity is exchanged, and the treatment is another 5 minutes, once a day, 6 times as a course of treatment. The second group uses blood pricking method. Take both sides. Fix the auricle with the left hand to fully expose the antihelix. Use the right hand to hold the needle (or three-sided needle) handle tightly and press the antihelix arc. In the vertical direction of the tangent line, use a needle to gently cut the antihelix, the length is less than 5 mm, and the scratch spacing is 2 mm to make it slightly bleeding. Then cover the wound with sterile cotton, remove it after about 3 to 4 hours, and wait for the blood scab. It falls off naturally.
(3) Efficacy evaluation
In the first group, 65 cases were treated, 45 cases were cured, 9 cases were markedly effective, 13 cases were effective, 4 cases were ineffective, and the effective rate was 93.8%; the second group treated 12 cases, all were cured, and the cure rate reached 100%.
(1) Point selection
Main points: Feishu and Weiyang.
(2) Governing Law
Ask the patient to take a prone position, exposing the upper back and legs. First stab Feishu with a triangular needle, and then squeeze the acupoint area to bleed, that is, cupping on it. After that, add the canning of Weiyang bleeding. Leave the pot in each hole for 10-15 minutes. Once every other day, 3 times as a course of treatment.
(3) Efficacy evaluation
A total of 38 cases of refractory hand eczema were treated, 26 cases were cured, 10 cases were effective, and 2 cases were ineffective. The total effective rate was 94.7%.
(1) Point selection
Main points: Dazhui, bladder meridian (from Dazuo to Baihuanshu).
Matching points: Blood Sea, Fengshi, Ashi Point.
(2) Governing Law
The main acupoint must be taken, and the matching acupoint should be added as appropriate. Chronic patients should add Ashi point. Ask the patient to take the prone position or the upright position, and use the skin needle to bounce from top to bottom, focusing on the back and waist, and the strength of the percussion is moderate to the degree of flushing of the skin. The acupoint area can be repeatedly tapped to flush within 1 cm in diameter. The Ashi point can be encircled from the outside to the inside. The method is the same as above. Once a day, 5-10 times is a course of treatment.
(3) Efficacy evaluation
A total of 40 cases were treated, 28 cases were clinically cured, 8 cases were markedly effective, 3 cases were effective, and 1 case was ineffective. The total effective rate was 97.5%.
Main points of diet 1. Choose foods that clear heat and promote dampness. Such as mung bean, red bean, amaranth, shepherd's purse, purslane, wax gourd, cucumber, lettuce, etc., eat less fish, shrimp, beef and mutton and irritating food.
2. Eat more foods rich in vitamins and minerals. Such as Shao leaf vegetable juice, carrot water, fresh fruit juice, tomato juice, vegetable puree, fruit puree, etc., to adjust the baby's physiological functions and reduce skin allergic reactions.
3. In order to maintain normal digestion and absorption capacity, food should be light, with less salt and sugar, so as to avoid excessive accumulation of water and sodium in the body, aggravating the rash, pain and itching, and leading to skin erosion.
4. After getting sick, avoid peppers, bamboo shoots, shrimps, crabs, glutinous rice, eggplants, meat, onions, garlic, peppers, mushrooms, broad beans, curry, coffee, tobacco, alcohol, cocoa, fishy etc. Eat less meat dishes.
Treatment of Acute Eczema with TCM Diet
[Clinical manifestations] The skin is flushed, and even swelled when it is windy, the tongue is red, and the pulse is floating.
[Diet Therapy Medicinal Diet]
1. Celery soup: 250 grams of celery, decoction, eat vegetables and drink soup, take it continuously.
2. Xanthium edulis and parsnip fried with brown sugar: 60 grams of xanthium, 60 grams of parsnip, 25 grams of brown sugar. Combine the cocklebur, fangfeng, add water, add brown sugar, 2 tablespoons each time, and take it with boiling water.
[Clinical manifestations] Skin lesions are red, swollen and watery, severe itching, yellow urine, constipation, red tongue, yellow fur, pulse strings.
[Diet Therapy Medicinal Diet]
1. Mung Bean, Amylum and Seaweed Soup: 30 grams of mung beans, 30 grams of amylum, 20 grams of kelp, decoct in water, and add brown sugar. 1-2 times a day.
2. Cabbage root soup: 200 grams of cabbage root, 20 grams of silver flower, 20 grams of purple back duckweed, 20 grams of tuckahoe, decocted in water, added with appropriate amount of brown sugar, 1-2 times a day.
3. Cabbage and radish soup: 100 grams of fresh cabbage, 100 grams of carrots, and 20 ml of honey. Wash and chop cabbage and carrots. According to the ratio of 2 bowls of vegetables to 1 bowl of water, boil the water first, then add the vegetables, cook for 5 minutes, and add honey to the soup, twice a day.
Winter melon soup
(1) Decoction of barley and red beans: 30 grams of barley and 15 grams of adzuki beans, add water and cook until the beans are rotten, add sugar as appropriate, and serve in the morning and evening.
(2) Decoction of purslane: 30-60 grams of fresh purslane, decoction in water, taken several times a day, and can be washed together.
(3) Winter melon soup: 250 grams of winter melon with skin, cut into pieces, and boil the soup for consumption.
(4) Cucumber decoction: 30 grams of cucumber skin, decoct in water and boil for 3 minutes, add appropriate amount of sugar, 3 times a day, divided into serving.
(5) Mung bean kelp porridge: 30 grams of mung beans, 50 grams of water-fat kelp, appropriate amount of brown sugar, appropriate amount of glutinous rice. Boil mung beans and glutinous rice into porridge, add chopped kelp, cook for 3 minutes and add brown sugar.
Other treatment methods 1. Fumigation and washing
1. Use 750 grams of raw mountain fragrant, 60 grams of Yinhua, 60 grams of dandelion, 60 grams of Jiuliming, 20 grams of cork, 6 grams of gall, 3 grams of Bai Gong, 20 grams of Cnidium, 20 grams of Xanthium, 5 grams of Sichuan pepper , Haier tea 15 grams, Nepeta 20 grams, decoction in water, smoked first and then washed 2-3 times a day, continue to smoke and wash until recovery.
2. Use 30 grams of fresh white peel, 30 grams of Sophora flavescens, 30 grams of Smilax glabra, 10 grams of comfrey, 30 grams of Kochia scoparia, 30 grams of Cnidium, 12 grams of red peony root, 30 grams of Forsythia, 30 grams of honeysuckle, 10 grams of Nepeta Grams, 10 grams of windbreak, 6 grams of cicadas, 10 grams of licorice, wrapped in gauze, boiled water for 15-20 minutes, pour the medicinal soup in a basin, smoked and then washed the affected area twice a day. 1 dose per day, 3 doses for 1 course of treatment.
If local redness and swelling, choose to add Radix isatidis, dandelion, dandelion, violet; seepage sores, choose scutellaria, cork, gardenia; dry scabs and itchy, choose Jiadilong, black snake, white snake; chronic and long-lasting Heavier, more yellow; lesions on the upper body, add wild chrysanthemum and prunella; lesions on the lower body, add cork and oldenlandia diffusa.
3. Use 30 grams of Chinese Gallnut, 30 grams of Cnidium, 15 grams of Lithospermum, 20 grams of Hibiscus Peel, 20 grams of White Fresh Peel, 15 grams of Pomegranate Peel, 30 grams of Raw Cork, 20 grams of Red Stone Fat, and 30 grams of Sophora flavescens. In the bag, decoction with water, smoke first and then wash the anus, once a day in the morning and evening, 30 minutes each time. This method is used for anal eczema, fumigating and washing until healed.
1. Yiqiwenyang formula (basic formula)
Efficacy introduction: The disease is mainly caused by a weak temper, insufficient kidney yang, and the invasion of cold and dampness. Insufficient temper, insufficient metaplasia, deficiency of qi and blood, injury of both qi and yin, unable to nourish the internal organs and nourish the limbs outside. Because of this, the treatment usually adopts the method of replenishing qi and warming yang.
2. Yiqi Huayu Zhitong Recipe (for those with pain)
Efficacy introduction: This disease is due to insufficient yang qi in the spleen and kidney, unable to warm the yang limbs, and regaining the evil of cold and dampness, the qi and blood will stagnate and the meridians will be blocked. Therefore, in addition to benefiting temperature and yang, the method of removing blood stasis and relieving pain is also used.
3. Yiqi Qufeng Tongluo Recipe (with numbness)
Efficacy introduction: In addition to insufficient yang qi in the spleen and kidney, the disease is mostly caused by internal injury due to emotions, stagnation of liver qi, stagnation of liver qi, unfavorable blood flow and stasis, insufficient liver qi, deficiency of yin and blood, loss of nourishment of various pulses, external attack of wind, cold and dampness For disease, the methods of replenishing qi, warming yang, dispelling wind and dredging collaterals are often used.
4. Replenishing qi, removing dampness and detumescence prescription (for those with swelling)
Efficacy introduction: In addition to insufficient yang qi in the spleen and kidney, the disease also hesitates to accumulate cold and evil for a long time, then the depression will turn heat, damp-heat soaks, and the toe will be red and swollen. The treatment adopts the method of replenishing qi, warming yang, dehumidifying and reducing swelling.
2. The external application method consists of Angelica dahurica, Sophora flavescens, Prunella vulgaris, Indigo Naturalis, Cork, clam powder, dried alum, realgar, cuttlefish bone, borneol, etc., and vinegar or sesame oil is used to adjust the affected area once a day. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that eczema is mainly related to dampness. Dampness can accumulate heat and is a symptom of damp-heat. Long-term dampness can damage the spleen, and heat can damage the yin and blood, resulting in a mixture of deficiency and excess. Acute eczema is more common in symptoms of damp-heat, and chronic eczema is mostly a symptom of deficiency and excess. The treatment is mainly to clear away heat and remove dampness, dispel wind and heat, nourish blood, dispel wind and moisturize dryness.
4. Oral Tibetan medicine prescription
Tibetan medicine is similar to the five elements of Han Chinese medicine "Golden, Wood, Water, Fire and Earth" theory, and there are also factor theories. Tibetan medicine believes that the three factors of Long, Tripa, and Bacon (Tibetan transliteration) are the substances that constitute the human body and carry out life activities. The foundation of energy. Tibetan medicine believes that Rong disease is the main cause of skin diseases, and it is the precursor that leads the disease into the human body, which harms the original line and disturbs the collateral line. When Rong disease invades the skin, it is rough to the touch;
1. Ice compress: Ice compress can help relieve skin itching caused by contact dermatitis. Pour the milk into a glass of ice cube towel and let it sit for a few minutes. Pour this milk on a gauze pad or thin cotton cloth and apply it to the itchy skin area for 2-3 minutes. Repeat this for 10 minutes. If this method does not work, you should see a doctor as soon as possible.
2. Beware of baby lotion: Baby lotion is not the best choice for treating eczema in children. These products contain high amounts of water, and when the water evaporates, it makes the skin drier and itchy.
3. Bathe with warm water: Patients with dermatitis can take a bath, but need to wash with warm water, which can reduce the chance of infection and help soften the skin. However, excessive hot or cold water should be avoided.
Note: Taking a bath with warm water is not equal to hot compress, and the time should not be too long. Hot compress is not suitable for eczema.
4. Use moisturizing products: After each bath, you should apply moisturizing lotion to retain moisture and prevent moisture loss. Be careful not to take a bath too often.
5. Cupping method: Cupping once a week can remove damp toxins from the body.
Health care 1. Wear cotton clothes: Cotton clothes are softer and will not cause skin itching. Synthetic clothing and tight clothing should be avoided. These clothes not only stick to the body, but may also cause itchy skin.
2. Avoid rapid temperature changes: Rapid temperature changes may be the cause of eczema. Stepping into the cold outdoors from a warm house or entering a hot bath from an air-conditioned room can cause skin diseases. Wearing a few more layers of cotton clothing is the best way to protect you from rapid temperature changes.
3. Beware of dry air: Dry air makes dermatitis worse, especially when heating is used indoors in winter. Maintaining the humidity of indoor air should be the first consideration for patients and their families. So you should consider using a humidifier at this time, and there should be one in every room.
4. Avoid using antiperspirants: The active ingredients contained in antiperspirants can irritate sensitive skin and easily cause skin allergies, so you should avoid using antiperspirants.
5. Wash your clothes with more water: When washing clothes, you should rinse off the washing powder on your clothes with more water to avoid skin allergies. Daily attention According to the course of the disease, eczema can be divided into three types: acute, subacute and chronic.
(1) Acute eczema: The onset is acute, often symmetrically distributed, and it is more common in the head, face, limbs and vulva. In the course of the disease, various types of rashes such as erythema, papules, blisters, pustules, erosions, and scabs can appear sequentially, but there are often 2-3 types of rashes coexisting at the same time or a certain type of rash at a certain stage. Frequent scratching due to severe itching makes the condition worse.
(2) Subacute eczema: After acute eczema inflammation and symptoms are relieved, the rash is mainly papules, scales, and scabs, but erosions still appear after scratching.
(3) Chronic eczema: It is mostly caused by recurrent acute and subacute eczema, and it can also show chronic inflammation at the beginning. The skin of the affected area is infiltrated and thickened, turning dark red and pigmented. When the skin does not heal for a long time, the skin lesions will become thicker, and it will appear dry and easy to crack. Commonly found in the lower legs, hands, feet, elbow fossa, vulva, anus, etc.
Patients with chronic eczema should pay attention to the "spleen-deficiency and dampness" people with partial dampness. There are more blisters on the skin. After scratching, the blisters will rupture and exudate mucus. The patient will have symptoms such as fatigue and poor appetite. Chinese medicine treats it with dehumidification and antipruritic decoction.
Patients with chronic eczema should pay attention to the problem of "spleen deficiency and dampness". As the disease progresses, the patient's skin will appear dull and not red, with little exudation, pale yellow desquamation or crusted patches, paler complexion, and poor appetite , Abdominal distension, loose stools, Chinese medicine often uses Chushiweiling Decoction for treatment.
In addition, some patients with chronic eczema belong to the "blood dryness" type. The skin becomes rough and thick, with scratches and blood scabs on the surface, dull complexion and even pigmentation.
Chinese medicine recommends that patients with eczema should avoid drinking alcohol, coffee, spicy and fried foods, eating lightly, and eating more fruits and vegetables. Eat less hot fruits such as durian, mango, longan, and lychee, so as not to "add fuel to the fire". Patients can eat mung beans, wax gourd, lotus seeds, bitter gourd and other heat-clearing and dampening foods.
On the Pathogenic Mechanism of Eczema in Traditional Chinese Medicine
Eczema is equivalent to "damp sore" and "damp sore" in Chinese medicine, and it also belongs to the category of diseases such as "invasion of obscene sore", "blood wind sore", and "middle sore". The names vary according to the location of the disease. For example, those born in the calf are called "Ehyptosis", those born in the elbow or rouge fossa are called "Four Bend Winds", and those born in the scrotum are called "Hydrangea Wind", and there are more than ten kinds of names. We believe that there are three main reasons for the onset of this disease. One is the natural endurance, wind, dampness, and heat are caused by the skin; the other is because of improper diet, eating spicy, fishy and windy products, or drinking alcohol. And spleen and stomach, spleen loss of health, damp-heat endogenous, recurrence of rheumatism and heat, internal and external combination of evil, two-phase congestion, invading the skin; or weak body, dampness of the spleen, skin loss, or accumulation of damp heat For a long time, it is caused by loss of yin and blood, blood deficiency and wind dryness, and skin loss. Categorized treatment TCM divides eczema into clinically: damp-heat syndrome, blood deficiency and wind-dry syndrome. Patients with eczema should avoid drinking, coffee, spicy and fried foods, eating lightly, and eating more fruits and vegetables. Eat less hot fruits such as durian, mango, longan, and lychee, so as not to "add fuel to the fire". Patients can eat mung beans, wax gourd, lotus seeds, bitter gourd and other heat-clearing and dampening foods.
Blood deficiency and wind-dryness syndrome: Blood deficiency and wind-dryness syndrome should pay attention to irritability. The diet should be as light as possible, eat more vegetables, celery, carrots, and must pay attention to avoiding tobacco and alcohol. At the same time, you can use some drugs to regulate qi and blood and relieve itching Moisturize dryness, clear heat and promote dampness, repair skin lesions for treatment. Keep a good mood, avoid constipation, etc. The most important thing is that patients with allergies should try not to touch allergens.
Eczema classification, many patients will think that there is only one type of eczema, but clinically, it is divided into several types according to the patient's cause, time of onset, characteristics of skin lesions, and main symptoms. When you are undergoing treatment, you must be clear about which type of eczema you are before treatment, otherwise the wrong medicine will cause many adverse consequences. The prevention of eczema, especially the chronic ones, has not been cured through years of treatment, and patients often lose confidence. In fact, eczema is not an "incurable disease", because the cause of the disease is extremely complicated, which brings difficulties to treatment. Patients should work with doctors to build confidence in healing, and avoid various suspected pathogenic factors as much as possible, such as hot water washing, excessive use of soap, scratching, and improper external medication. In daily life, pay attention to avoiding mental stress and overwork. Do not eat chili, fish, shrimp, crab or strong tea, coffee, alcohol in food. It is not suitable to use silk, wool and chemical fiber products in clothing. Keep stool smooth and sleep adequate. Pay attention to skin cleansing and moisturizing in winter. These can reduce the recurrence of eczema.
Eczema is a common allergic inflammatory skin disease. It is characterized by multiple rashes, symmetrical distribution, severe itching, recurrent attacks, and easy evolution to chronicity. It can occur at any age, any part, and any season, but it often recurs or worsens in winter.
The clinical symptoms of eczema vary widely. According to the different manifestations of the skin lesions during the onset, it is divided into three types: acute, subacute and chronic.
The damage of acute eczema is pleomorphic, with erythema in the initial stage, conscious burning and itching. Subsequently, scattered or dense papules or small blisters appear on the erythema. After scratching or rubbing, they are scratched to form erosion and seepage surface. After a long time or after treatment, the acute inflammation is reduced, the skin lesions are dry, crusted, and scaly, and enter the subacute phase.
Chronic eczema evolves from acute and subacute recurrent episodes, or chronic inflammation at the beginning. It is often confined to a certain part and is not healed for a long time. It is characterized by gradual thickening of the skin, deepening of skin lines, Infiltration, pigmentation, etc. The main symptom is intense itching.
Although eczema has the above-mentioned common clinical manifestations, the morphology of the skin lesions of different parts of eczema are also different. For example, external auditory canal eczema is prone to be accompanied by fungal infections, breast eczema is common in lactating women, often chapped and accompanied by pain. Eczema of the anus and scrotum is often acute swelling or erosion due to scratching and hot water soaping. Eczema on the calf often causes ulceration and does not heal easily.
In addition to the above, there are some special types of eczema with common clinical manifestations, such as infectious eczema-like dermatitis secondary to bacterial purulent skin diseases such as otitis media, ulcers, fistulas, and bedsores, and the internal skin tissues of the body. Self-sensitive eczema caused by substance allergy. Infant eczema usually occurs in infants and toddlers after the full moon, and often occurs symmetrically on the back of the hand, the extensor side of the limbs and the buttocks. Nummular eczema with skin lesions resembling coins.
4 kinds of vegetables that can prevent eczema
Properly eating the following four kinds of vegetables can help prevent and treat eczema:
1. Bitter Gourd Bitter Gourd contains quinine. It has the functions of clearing away heat, detoxifying, removing dampness and relieving itching. It can be used to treat fever, boils, prickly heat, eczema and other diseases.
2. Tomato is rich in vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin C, niacin, and vitamin E; it also contains malic acid, citric acid, calcium, phosphorus, iron and tomatine. It has the functions of promoting body fluid and relieving cough, invigorating stomach and eliminating food, cooling blood and calming liver, clearing heat and so on. The fruit acid in tomato has a protective effect on vitamin C, so it can effectively supplement vitamin C; tomatine has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and lower vascular permeability effects, so external use of tomato juice for eczema can play a role in relieving itching and astringent.
3. Leek Leek contains carotene, vitamin B, vitamin C and calcium. Phosphorus, iron, protein, cellulose, etc. Leek also has the effect of detoxification and dampness, so applying leek juice outside can cure eczema.
4. Celery is rich in fiber, vitamin B2 and vitamin C, as well as a large number of minerals and trace elements. Celery has the functions of reducing dampness and dampness, which can effectively prevent the recurrence of eczema. The prevention and treatment of infant eczema must be treated first when infant eczema is obvious. Infant eczema treatment is not all right after the rash disappears. The more important task is home care to prevent the recurrence of baby eczema.
Key 1: Try to find the cause of the disease and remove it, but it is often difficult.
Key 2: Feeding and diet:
Breastfeeding can reduce the degree of eczema. Protein supplements should be added later, such as eggs, fish, and shrimp. Generally, babies start to add them gradually from 4 months old. For babies with eczema, it is recommended to add them 1 to 2 months later, and the speed of addition should be slow. Keep your baby's diet as fresh as possible, and avoid letting your baby eat processed foods that contain gas, pigments, preservatives or stabilizers, and expanders.
If you have found eczema due to eating certain foods, you should try to avoid eating these foods again.
1. For babies with milk allergy, soy milk, goat milk, etc. can be used instead of milk.
2. Babies who are allergic to eggs can eat egg yolk alone.
3. Artificially fed babies suffer from eczema. You can boil the milk for a few minutes to reduce allergies.
It is better for babies to have a light diet, with less salt in order to avoid excessive fluid accumulation in the body and easy eczema.
Key 3: Clothing: For example, close-fitting clothes are made of cotton. All clothes should have cotton collars. The clothes should be slightly cooler, and the clothes should be loose and light. The bedding on the bed is best made of cotton, and clothing, pillows, and bedding should be changed frequently to keep them dry. In daily care, avoid overheating and sweating. And let the baby avoid contact with feathers, animal hair, pollen, chemical fiber and other allergic substances. Silk, wool and chemical fiber products should not be used for clothing.
Key 4: In terms of bathing and skin care: It is best to bathe with warm water, avoid using alkaline bath products with strong degreasing, and choose acidic bath products. Skin care products choose hypoallergenic or anti-allergic preparations, and it is best to conduct skin sensitivity testing to understand the skin's reaction to the skin care products used, and to prevent allergies in time.
Key 5: Environmental aspects: The room temperature should not be too high, otherwise it will aggravate eczema. Minimize allergens in the environment to reduce allergic reactions caused by stimulation. There are no pets in the house, such as birds, cats, dogs, etc. Indoors should be ventilated, do not smoke indoors, and do not put carpets indoors. It is best to clean with wet wipes to avoid dust, or use a vacuum cleaner to treat dusty places in the house, such as curtains, frames and other items.
Matters needing attention for eczema:
Eczema is the most avoiding four words: hot, scratching, washing, and greedy. Eczema is very afraid of irritation. Even if it is itchy, you should not scald and scratch with hot water, otherwise it will only aggravate the condition. Or apply cold water to relieve the itching. Don't scratch it too much. You can also prepare some anti-itch ointment around you and apply it moderately. In addition, wash as little as possible on the part of eczema with exudate, keep it dry, and avoid or minimize contact with chemical detergents. Eczema patients also have to control their mouths. Although there is no need to avoid everything, you should pay attention to observation by yourself. Do not be greedy about foods that can cause or aggravate eczema. In addition, it is necessary to adjust life and relax mentality. Some patients have taken care of their diet and daily life, rested well, relaxed, and don't care about it anymore. The eczema heals on their own.
(1) Pursue the cause as much as possible, isolate the allergen, and avoid further stimulation. Removal of lesions and treatment of chronic diseases of the whole body, such as indigestion, intestinal parasitic diseases, diabetes, mental nerve abnormalities, varicose veins, etc.
(2) Understand the side effects of some drugs while taking the medicine. Don't use them indiscriminately, especially corticosteroids should be used under the guidance of a specialist. Don't think that any medicine is foolproof, when every new medicine is used. , Be sure to consult a doctor before use.
(3) Generally, patients with eczema should eat vegetarian food, which is easy to digest and does not interfere with the stomach and intestines. The stool should be smooth every day. Do not eat spicy, irritating, fishy seafood, milk, eggs and other foods. Some commonly used medicinal diets for invigorating the spleen and dehumidification, such as winter melon and lotus seed soup, mung bean and red bean soup, have a better preventive effect on eczema. River products such as lotus seeds, lotus root, lotus leaves, water chestnut, etc. are also good for the skin.
(4) Avoid eating some irritating foods, such as green onions, ginger, garlic, strong tea, coffee, alcohol and other foods that can easily cause eczema, such as fish, shrimp and other seafood. Life notes 1, 3 taboos: Avoid spicy, seafood, dog meat, beef and mutton. There are also different opinions about taboos. Some people think that taboos should be determined by individual differences. Blindly taboos will cause the human body to lose a lot of nutrients and adversely affect the disease. I think appropriate taboos are still necessary, especially during the period of taking therapeutic drugs. Overall, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.
2. Hemolytic streptococcal infection is a predisposing factor of this type of disease. Avoid colds, tonsillitis, and pharyngitis as much as possible. Once it occurs, active symptomatic treatment should be taken to avoid aggravating the condition. Tonsillectomy is recommended if the disease is often induced or aggravated by tonsil suppuration. (For this tonsil removal, you should be cautious.)
3. Eliminate mental stress factors, avoid excessive fatigue, and pay attention to rest.
4. The living conditions should be dry, ventilated and convenient for bathing.
5. In daily medication, antimalarial drugs and β-blockers can induce or aggravate the condition.
6. Endocrine changes and pregnancy can induce and aggravate the disease.
7. Eat more vitamin-rich foods, such as fresh fruits and vegetables.
8. When washing the affected area, you should rub lightly and do not forcefully peel off the dander, so as to avoid local infection, such as redness, swelling, heat, and pain, which will affect the treatment and prolong the course of the disease.
The differential diagnosis of eczema and similar diseases is based on pleomorphic rash, symmetrical distribution, and unclear edges of the rash. It is easy to ooze, has severe itching, often recurs, and becomes chronic. It is generally not difficult to diagnose. However, acute eczema should be differentiated from contact dermatitis, and chronic eczema and neurodermatitis should be differentiated from hand-foot eczema and hand-foot-tinea.
Numismatic eczema is a sheet of eczema with a clear boundary, which is large or larger from the coin to the palm. It is also called disc-shaped eczema, erythema, blisters or papules, which gather into plaques, or condense and desquamation and are localized subacute Eczema, which causes severe itching, usually occurs on the back of the hands and the back of the fingers, but also on the extensor side of the extremities, the back of the feet, the shoulders or the buttocks, etc. It is often reduced or aggravated repeatedly, especially in the cold season.
Eczema is a common skin disease. Eczema is often considered when it encounters itchy skin lesions such as exudate, erythema, papules, and blisters. Indistinguishable from eczema is infectious eczema-like dermatitis, primary irritant or allergic contact dermatitis, shampoo or atopic dermatitis. Eczema is often distinguished from candidiasis, seborrheic dermatitis, prurigo, pityriasis rosea, and polymorphic eye rash.