1. Dry and cracked lips. The lips are dry and cracked, with some fragments of small film on the surface, and even deep cracks and a little blood leaking out. It is caused by dryness and heat loss. This situation often occurs after fever, and some people are intolerant The dry weather in autumn and winter will be like this.
2. Red and swollen lips Most or part of the lip is red and swollen, and a small sore is born in the highest swelling area, which looks like a bean at first, then is as big as a cocoon, hard and painful, even feverish and cold, generally called lip gangrene. If the swelling is in the corners of the mouth, it is shaped like corn, the color is purple and hard, and it is painful and itchy, it is called a lock boil. These diseases are caused by the congestion of evil poisons, and treatment must be done as soon as possible, otherwise serious illnesses throughout the body may occur.
3. Herpes on the lips Some parts of the lips have small sores, such as grains of rice or sorghum rice, clustered together, which is called herpes on the lips. Inside each vesicle of herpes, there is a little yellow transparent or cloudy and bloody fluid, which will scab after a few days. The skin around herpes is not swollen, itchy and uncomfortable, the pain is not obvious, and it usually heals on its own. Consider having upper respiratory tract infections such as colds, pneumonia and measles while herpes appears.
4. Cleft lip There is a large gap in the lip cleft, which is a congenital deformity. This is called cleft lip, most of which are on the lips, with unilateral or bilateral, light cleft to all sides of the lip, severe cleft even to the nostril.
5. There are particles on the inner surface of the lower lip There are fine particles on the mucosa of the inner surface of the lower lip, showing translucent protrusions, which is a symbol of ascariasis.
6. Turn the lip up Turn up the lip, and the person is full. That is a sign that the spleen yang has disappeared.
7. There is a lump on the lower lip. The lower lip is red, and there are bumps on the outer edge of the lip. The base is firm and easy to bleed. The posterior surface is ulcerated and has a foul smell. This situation may be lip cancer.
8. Lips are skewed The lips are skewed, which is particularly obvious when opening the mouth, or is seen with the tongue. It is also common that the corners of the mouth can not be restrained. This is a sign of facial paralysis or stroke.
9. The mouth is not open and closed, the eyes are rounded, and the hands are stretched out, showing a frightened image, which is caused by a panic. Open your mouth to breathe, and the flow of breath is both short and frequent. The so-called short breath is a sign of lung qi failure and pulmonary atrophy. If the opening is not closed, only the breath is exhaled, but the breath is not inhaled, and if the breath is more, the breath is less, that is a dangerous sign of the lungs. In addition, mouth sores, epilepsy, stroke and prolapse, and convulsions also have mouth opening. If you are unconscious and open your mouth in a round shape, that is, the so-called mouth is like a fish, and the breath is more and less, it is also very sinister. It used to be considered a death.
10. If you can’t close your mouth, you can’t open your mouth and you can’t open your mouth. The aforementioned epilepsy, convulsions, ascites due to stroke, female eclampsia, as well as tetanus, severe convulsions, etc., may all be silent. In addition, wind-cold attack or heat extreme trauma can also cause the mouth to remain silent due to anxious tendons. Silence of mouth and mouth opening are both signs of serious illness. However, it is difficult to determine what the disease is based on such a sign alone. It must be consulted with the consultation.
11. Mouth pinch The contraction of the lip and mouth becomes narrower, and the mouth cannot be opened. Mouth pinches are mostly caused by liver wind, and are often seen with some serious signs such as convulsions, spasms, and reflexes. For example, in children with umbilical cord wind, that is, neonatal tetanus, the mouth can not suck breast, this is also a sinister sign, sometimes due to the phenomenon of mouth pinching after cramps, this is not necessarily a sinister sign.
12. Lip trembling The lip trembling is different. Frequent movement is called movement. Movement is irregular. It is mostly due to irritability and often occurs when convulsions are about to occur or when unconsciousness is not deep. Shaking and rattling of teeth are often seen with the shaking of the body, and the movement is fast, which seems to be rhythmic. If it is caused by severe aversion to cold, it is called cold chestnut. This is often the case when malaria attacks.
Hemorrhoids can also be diagnosed by looking at the white spots on the lip frenulum.
The place where the punctate follicle grows often coincides with anal hemorrhoids. Those born on the left side of the labial frenulum have hemorrhoids on the left side of the anus; those born on the right side of the labial frenulum often have hemorrhoids on the right side of the anus; those born on the upper end of the labial system have hemorrhoids in the front of the anus; The lower part has hemorrhoids behind the anus. The number of punctate follicles is often close to the number of hemorrhoids. If it is long, it is mostly a sign of anal fistula. The closer to the midline of the lip frenulum, the shallower the anal fistula, and vice versa. If it is red and white, more red and white less, and soft and thick, it is mostly a sign of loose anus or prolapse. If the follicle is red and soft, it means that the onset time is short, and the color is white and hard, which means that the onset time is longer.
Method: Let the patient face a bright spot, turn up his upper lip, observe the lip frenulum at the junction of the mouth and the gums in the inner lip area. If there are a few small indurations or white spots on it, it is a sign of hemorrhoids, which is accurate The rate is over 80%.
Those with dot-like nodules or follicles on the upper lip frenulum gingival junction are marked as hemorrhoids, and one follicle is one hemorrhoid. If there are several follicles of different sizes, they are marked as hemorrhoids of different sizes and follicles The number is proportional to the number of hemorrhoids.Location: The follicle is on the left side of the upper lip frenulum gingival junction, indicating that the hemorrhoid is on the left side of the anus; the follicle is on the right side of the upper lip frenulum gingival junction, indicating that the hemorrhoid is on the right side of the anus; the follicle is on the upper lip frenulum gingival junction Above the point, the hemorrhoids are mostly close to the stone cutting site at 12 o'clock. If the hemorrhoids are at the lower end of the upper lip frenulum gingival junction, the hemorrhoids are mostly close to the stone cutting site at 6 o'clock. The follicles are located on the midline of the upper lip frenulum gingival junction, mostly external hemorrhoids, and the follicles are near the median, mostly internal hemorrhoids; those with follicles on the midline or slightly above and below the upper lip frenulum gingival junction are mixed hemorrhoids. The follicles in the middle of the upper lip frenulum are mostly mixed hemorrhoids.
Color: Follicles are white and hard, indicating long hemorrhoid growth time; red and soft, indicating hemorrhoids are born or short; more red and white, indicating relaxation of anal sphincter or prolapse due to hemorrhoids. Often both prolapse and hemorrhoids coexist. . The follicles of the short course of disease are red and white, and the follicles of the longer course of the disease are gray and dark and turbid.
Where there are long nodules on the upper lip frenulum, a fistula is indicated.
Location: the longer the nodule is closer to the midline of the upper lip frenulum, it indicates that the fistula is shallow and close to the periphery of the anus; on the contrary, it indicates that the fistula is deep; if it is arranged up and down along the upper lip frenulum, it indicates that the fistula is around the anus.
Treatment method: After routine disinfection, cut off the follicles of the upper lip frenulum with surgical scissors, and then use a triangular needle to prick the Gingjiao acupoints and Neichengliu acupoints for a few bleedings of more than 5 ml, because the more bleeding symptoms, the faster the recovery, if Severe blood in the stool plus pricking blood in the double committee. Finally, embed thread at the umbilical position, stem position and ridge position to adjust the viscera.
The doctor advised the patient: fasting spicy food, eat more fruits and vegetables, and keep the stool smooth. Do levator ani exercises 2 times a day, 30 times each time.
In general, patients with hemorrhoids have complete relief of symptoms within 3 days after treatment. The complete recovery of hemorrhoids is within 3 months.
TCM lip color inspection
Lip color inspection is to observe the color changes of the lips to judge the physiological and pathological changes of the human internal organs to predict the diseases of the human body. The lip color of normal people is rosy and bright, and if the lip color changes, it is diseased.
1. Pale lip color is more common in excessive blood loss, or bleeding in women, uterine bleeding. It is due to the lack of Qi and blood, and most of these people are infertile.
2. Red lip color is mostly heat syndrome, but there are differences between virtual and actual. Generally, the following lip colors are common:
(1) Lips are like carmine red. This color is mostly caused by long-term exposure to damp and heat in the viscera, which can cause depression and metastasis of roundworms. Anyone who sees this lip color will have roundworm eggs in their stools. If it is also purple, the one that is slightly distinct is the ascariasis of cold and heat.
(2) The lower lip is deep red but red and gloomy, mostly due to spleen deficiency and weak movement, symptoms such as lack of food, fatigue, and sleepiness of limbs.
(3) The lip color is red as blood stained at the closed seams of the two lips, and the smoky color is faintly visible. If the outer side of the lips is red as blood stained, and the inner side is pale and pale, this is the deficiency and coldness of the spleen and stomach.
(4) The dry red lip color is mostly due to blood heat, with symptoms such as heat upsurge, dizziness, irritability or both signs of blood loss.
(5) Lip color purplish red is more common in qi and blood stasis, the disease is pulmonary heart disease with heart failure, hypoxia and other symptoms.
3. The upper and lower lips are of different color. The upper lip is red and vivid, and the lower lip is pale and slightly blue. It is more common to be red when eating easily, and the limbs are sleepy. This is a sign of stomach heat and cold spleen. The lower lip is deep red and the upper lip is pale. It is a sign of cold stomach and hot spleen. Symptoms include vomiting, reluctance to eat, dizziness, and chest pain.
4. Yellow lip color is mostly caused by internal injury of diet, combined with damp-heat depression in the liver and spleen, symptoms include mental fatigue, sleepy limbs, dizziness and so on.
5. Black lip color is extreme pain, extreme cold, and difficulty breathing, which is a manifestation of kidney qi. In addition, there are different shades of black lips, different syndromes of cold and heat, and the severity of illness.
(1) The lip color is gray and black as a sign of insufficiency of Zhongyang, phlegm drinking and stopping, symptoms such as dizziness and coughing, stool knots, yellow urine, and sometimes a little nausea.
(2) Lip color is jet black and thick skin. The stasis and heat are confined to the upper coke, the lung qi loses its purging, and the heart yang loses its Xuanhua. This phenomenon is more common in the elderly, with symptoms such as heart palpitations, asthma, lower limb swelling, and difficulty in movement.
(3) The black lips and purple red are mostly the evil stasis accumulated in the internal organs. The symptoms are more common, such as upset, thinking about drinking, a firm abdomen, and sleepless nights.
(4) The lips are purple and black, like pig liver. It is more common in maternal blood halos and severe angina pectoris.
In addition, if there are black patches on the lips and pigmentation on the lips, it is common in chronic adrenal hypofunction (Addison's disease); if there are brown or black on the lips, corners of the mouth, especially the lower lip and oral mucosa Spots, sometimes dense, without discomfort, may cause multiple polyps in the patient's gastrointestinal tract.
6. Bluish lip color is mostly due to stagnation of qi and blood stasis, mainly cold and pain, prone to acute diseases, especially vascular diseases, such as vascular embolism, stroke and other sudden diseases.
7. Purple lips or black spots are symptoms of syphilis, even if this kind of person is not a syphilis patient. It is also vitamin C deficiency.
8. Blue lip color is critically ill. Acute liver and gallbladder diseases, stroke and heat poisoning, the lips are light blue; if the lip muscles are withered and the lip color is blue, the liver's true energy will fail, and the disease is difficult to save. The lips are purple-blue, which is a sign of anemia and heart disease.
9. Abnormal stains on the lip mucosa can predict visceral diseases. The following lip mucosa has purple plaques, round or oval, or fused into irregular shapes, purple-black in color, not higher than the skin, and will not fade under pressure. Tumors of the digestive system can be considered. Such as stomach cancer, esophageal cancer, liver cancer, and bowel cancer.