Holiday syndrome, also called holiday sickness, is the general term for diseases in the eyes, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular systems, and digestive system caused by factors such as excessive fatigue, excessive relaxation, and overeating during the holidays. Dizziness, lack of energy, poor appetite, weakness, slow thinking, anxiety and other symptoms, as well as some related diseases. "Festival syndrome" has a certain generality, especially office workers are susceptible people. During festivals, family reunions and gatherings of relatives and friends, everyone will relax from the tense and orderly mental state of busy work, happy and happy, this is human nature. However, excessive relaxation and blindly eating, drinking, and having fun are prone to festival syndrome. Anorectal disease is one of the main symptoms. Here I will focus on the prevention and treatment of anorectal diseases during the festival from the perspective of Chinese medicine and traditional Chinese medicine.
Traditional Chinese medicine believes that hemorrhoids are mostly caused by rheumatism, dryness, heat, and pulsation of evil wounds, so that qi and blood are stagnant and congregate in the anus; anal fissures are mostly caused by dry fire, damp heat accumulating in the anus, or blood heat and intestinal dryness; anal fistula It is formed by producing damp heat and fire poison in the body and betting on the anus. It can be seen from the above that most of anorectal diseases are related to damp heat, and damp heat mainly comes from diet, so Chinese medicine emphasizes that diet should be controlled.
There are two reasons for anorectal disease:
1. Disorders of life patterns
1. Excessive play: Most people think that they are busy with work and do not have time to entertain with family and friends. They should gather together during holidays and have fun. As a result, playing all night long, sleeping during the day, the yin and yang are reversed, disrupting the original rhythm of life, leading to the disturbance of the biological clock, the decline of the body's immune function, and one of the common causes of hemorrhoids, constipation, and gastrointestinal disorders. Hemorrhoids in particular are very sensitive to staying up late. Once staying up late, hemorrhoids will develop.
2. Staying at home: I am in love with mahjong, poker, TV, and computers all day long. Active time is reduced. Too long sitting still causes local blood circulation in the anus and weakened gastrointestinal motility, which induces hemorrhoids and constipation.
3. Too much sleep: Especially mental workers, who often stay up late due to work relations, usually don't get enough sleep, and want to relax completely while on vacation. As a result, those who slept dimly, still couldn't wake up, seemed to be asleep, slumped, and even more listless. why? Due to the excessively long sleep time during the long vacation, the regular work and rest in the past are broken, which can easily cause neurological dysfunction, and can not fall asleep when it is time to sleep, sleep disorder, and dizziness. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that "long-term lying injures the qi" means that if a person lie down for a long time without exercising, the qi veins in the body will not run, which will damage the lung qi. The spleen and stomach qi cannot be promulgated by the lung qi, the clear qi does not rise, the turbid yin does not fall, the turbid qi is stagnant, and symptoms such as abdominal distension and indigestion occur. So too much sleep can also cause anorectal disease.
4. Excessive depression: For those who work badly and have ordinary family backgrounds, they are prone to depression and malaise during holidays. Usually at work, my friends rarely communicate. When I return to my hometown during the holiday, I will meet my childhood friends. In the countryside, every holiday, wanderers from all over the country go home to visit their parents. There are always a few outstanding people in a village. There are huge companies, famous cars and villas, or high-ranking positions. Seeing that others are so prosperous, there will be a huge gap in my heart, which is very unbalanced. Some people feel lonely because they haven't been able to reunite with their relatives during the festival. Whenever they see the people around them gathering together, their mood gets worse. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that depression and anger hurts the liver, worry hurts the spleen, liver qi is uncomfortable, and the spleen (earth) is not transported.
5. Chaotic sex after drinking: Chaotic sex here refers to uncontrolled sexual desire. After drinking, alcohol will stimulate the central nervous system, thereby enhancing men's libido. Uncontrolled intercourse after drinking not only causes sexual dysfunction, but also easily leads to many diseases. In addition to causing damage to the human heart and liver, it may also cause anorectal diseases such as hemorrhoids and proctitis.
2. Disorders of eating habits
1. Overeating: Visiting relatives and friends during festivals, banquets are indispensable. Now that people’s living conditions have improved, it’s common to entertain relatives and friends with wine and food. He continued to drink happily, even drank uncontrollably, had several meals a day, and drank him for several hours in a row. In addition, the dishes are rich, all are spicy and thick, and the crude fiber food such as vegetables is reduced, which can easily damage the spleen and stomach. Lead to the occurrence of anorectal diseases. As early as in the "Huangdi Nei Jing", there was a discussion about "there is a fullness, the tendons and veins are loosened, the intestines are hemorrhoids". It can be seen that the occurrence of anorectal diseases is extremely closely related to irregular diet.
2. Stay up late for extra meals: After 10 o'clock in the evening, the gastrointestinal tract rests. If you often eat at night and eat supper, the gastrointestinal tract will not get the necessary rest, and the repair of the mucous membrane will not proceed smoothly. And during night sleep, the supper eaten stays in the stomach for a long time, which can promote the secretion of gastric juice and cause irritation to the gastrointestinal mucosa. If this happens, it will easily cause gastrointestinal mucosal erosion and ulcers. Severe cases can cause gastric cancer and colorectal cancer.
3. Do not eat breakfast: sleep late at night, can't get up in the morning, sleep until noon as soon as you sleep, and become two meals a day, which is very different from the usual three meals a day, and the gastrointestinal motility function also changes. It is prone to gastrointestinal disorders such as constipation, abdominal distension and abdominal pain. Because the gastrointestinal peristalsis starts from the moment of eating, if you do not eat in the morning, the gastrointestinal peristalsis is in a resting state.
4. Over-eating pastry snacks: pastry snacks are all high-calorie and low-cellulose foods. If you eat pastry snacks before meals, you will not feel hungry at dinner time, lose your appetite, and reduce your appetite, which can easily cause constipation. This kind of constipation is caused by too little intestinal content, which can be excreted without feces, can not stimulate the mucosa of the large intestine, and there is no defecation reflex to cause constipation.
5. Overdrinking coffee and strong tea: Tea and coffee are irritating beverages. Although they have refreshing effects, they can stimulate the gastrointestinal mucosa, causing gastrointestinal ulcers, inflammatory diseases, dysfunction, and easy to induce hemorrhoids.
Therefore, while eating well, having fun, and relaxing during the festival, you should pay attention to the following aspects:
1. Don't go to bed too late at night and get up on time in the morning because the human body clock adapts to the rotation of the earth. The yin and yang theory of traditional Chinese medicine believes that the time when the yin energy is the most abundant is when the child is from 11 pm to 1 am. After that, the yang qi gradually rises, and the yin qi gradually decays; and when people are active, they belong to yang and when they sleep, they belong to yin. Only when the Yin Qi is strong, sleep can restore energy best. Therefore, people should go to bed before eleven o'clock in the evening, otherwise the quality of sleep is not good, and fatigue will not be eliminated; even if they go to bed very late at night, they still have to get up on time the next morning. If you want to make up your sleep, you should also sleep during your lunch break. , In this way, the original routine of life can be maintained and the biological clock stable.
2. Increase outdoor activities Going to parks and outings in the countryside can not only breathe fresh air, but also increase the amount of activity to help digestion, stretch muscles and bones, improve local blood circulation in the anus, and prevent hemorrhoids and other diseases.
3. Control your diet and match it reasonably. In addition to high-protein and high-fat foods, you should increase the content of fiber, eat more vegetables, fruits, and so on to keep your stool smooth and prevent constipation. Keep the three meals a day in the morning, noon and evening, and the meal time should not be too long or too full. This can reduce the gastrointestinal burden, reduce the vascular filling of the gastrointestinal veins and hemorrhoidal veins, and prevent the occurrence of anorectal diseases .
4. Pay attention to food hygiene. It is best to eat stewed vegetables and cooked food after heating; store raw and cooked food separately; do not eat raw and cold food and leftovers, which can prevent the occurrence of gastroenteritis and reduce the onset of hemorrhoids.
5. Do not drink alcohol, try to drink low alcohol alcohol. Alcohol is considered to be a toxic product in Chinese medicine, which stimulates the intestinal mucosa greatly and has the effect of dilating gastrointestinal blood vessels and hemorrhoidal veins. Especially in the case of high alcohol and drunkenness, the effect of alcohol is stronger, and it is more likely to induce the occurrence of hemorrhoids and abscesses.
6. Temper emotional changes. People get together during the festival, and it is easy to get excited and over-excited. This speeds up blood circulation and makes internal hemorrhoid bleeding and ulcerative colitis worsen or relapse. Or depression, sullenness, lack of food and drink, can easily cause spleen and stomach disorders, poor circulation of Qi and blood, and induce or aggravate anorectal diseases. Therefore, when entertaining, you should maintain a calm mind, optimistic and open-minded, especially for exciting games such as mahjong and poker, you must have an attitude that wins or loses.
7. To restrain sexual desire. During the holidays, work pressure is relieved, and it is often "in the room when drunk." During sex, the muscles of the back and buttocks can be highly tense and contracted. At the same time, the rectum can also be convulsive and contracted, which leads to venous congestion in the perineum and anus, and hemorrhoidal venous reflux disorder. Excessive sex life can easily cause hemorrhoids, varicose veins and blood stasis to form hemorrhoids. Therefore, you should participate in more useful activities to reduce the stimulation of sexual desire
Special prescriptions and specific diseases: For example, use Shengmai Tongbian Decoction for chronic constipation; for chronic colitis, there are colitis No. Ⅰ, colitis Ⅱ, and colitis Ⅲ; Chinese medicine enema prescription retention enema to treat ulcerative colitis.
TCM treatment of hemorrhoids: Hemorrhoids No. Ⅰ, Hemorrhoids No. Ⅱ, Hemorrhoids No. Ⅲ, Hemorrhoids No. Ⅳ are combined with traditional Chinese medicine fumigation and sitz bath, and topical application of Chinese medicine ointment to treat hemorrhoids. 80% of hemorrhoids can relieve symptoms such as swelling, pain and bleeding, and avoid surgery. It is bitter. Traditional Chinese medicine is the first choice for hemorrhoids patients who have surgical contraindications, such as the elderly and infirm, chronic diseases, pregnant women and breastfeeding. Among them, hemorrhoid pain relief ointment has applied for a national patent and was authorized by the State Patent Office.
Combination of surgery and traditional Chinese medicine: after anal fistula, circular mixed hemorrhoids, plus traditional Chinese medicine conditioning, traditional Chinese medicine sitz bath, and traditional Chinese medicine ointment change, the wound healing speeds up and the treatment course is shortened; anal condyloma acuminata postoperative plus Chinese medicine sitz bath can reduce the recurrence rate.
Surgical method innovation: the treatment of complex anal fistula adopts fistula resection and suture, which changes the traditional surgical method of opening the wound to allow it to heal naturally, avoiding postoperative complications and sequelae such as postoperative anal deformity, mucus leakage, anal incontinence, and wound healing; Circular mixed hemorrhoids are treated with segmental resection and suture, which can avoid the sequelae of narrow anus and is not easy to recur.
Specializes in the operation of complex anal fistulas, circular mixed hemorrhoids, chronic constipation, chronic colitis, hemorrhoids and anal fissures.
Personal website: www. Chenshufen. haodf. com