Many people will have such a passer-by in their lives. They can worry about entering, and can be disturbed when they retreat. They will accompany you and never leave. Not only will the body be troubled by great pain, but also the mood will be greatly affected. "Hemorrhoids" is such a special visitor. Because hemorrhoids cause a lot of trouble in life, so many patients want to get rid of the disease as soon as possible. The operation methods are dazzling, and they only listen to the name... and don't know the specific content or Know how to choose, the pros and cons of each surgical method, and how to choose, let me tell everyone below.
01 PPH-prolapse and hemorrhoid mucosal circumcision. Features It has an ideal therapeutic effect for circular hemorrhoids, mixed hemorrhoids and prolapsed internal hemorrhoids, with less surgical bleeding, light postoperative pain and fewer complications.
1. Safety: There is no need to remove the anal pad, and the normal function of the anus is preserved to the greatest extent to avoid complications such as anal stenosis and anal incontinence.
2. Painless: Pull back the hemorrhoids that have prolapsed from the anus, and cut off the blood vessels that provide blood to the hemorrhoids, without damaging the perianal skin, so there is almost no pain after the operation.
3. Less trauma and quick recovery: The circular stapling of the mucosa is a non-open wound, with less bleeding, eliminating the trouble of dressing change after surgery, and returning to normal life quickly.
4. Wide range of diagnosis and treatment: ring hemorrhoids, multivalve hemorrhoids, huge isolated hemorrhoids, internal hemorrhoids, external hemorrhoids, mixed hemorrhoids, ring hemorrhoids, incarcerated hemorrhoids, rectal mucosal prolapse, prolapse, etc.
5. Suitable for: Because of less damage, it is especially suitable for middle-aged and elderly people, white-collar people and those who have relapsed from traditional treatment, and patients with mild prolapse and rectal mucosal prolapse.
RPH—Automatic hemorrhoid ligation—
RPH automatic hemorrhoid ligation (RPH) is to place a special rubber ring on the base of the hemorrhoids or hemorrhoid mucosa at an appropriate position 1.5 to 3 cm above the tooth line through a special automatic hemorrhoid ligation device. Strangulation blocks the blood supply of hemorrhoids or reduces venous backflow, reduces the hyperemia or blood flow stasis of hemorrhoids, causes ischemia, atrophy, and necrosis, the bandage tissue gradually falls off, and the wound tissue is repaired and healed.
1. The whole process of band ligation treatment is automated, saving time, effort, practicality and simplicity;
2. No need for anesthesia or local anesthesia, cheap;
3. Mild pain and rare complications;
4. No scars are left after the operation, and the normal structure and appearance of the rectum and anal canal are not damaged, which brings great convenience for subsequent treatment.
It cannot be used for the treatment of simple external hemorrhoids, external hemorrhoids of mixed hemorrhoids, anal papilla hypertrophy, and rectal polyps suspected of being malignant.
1. Hemorrhoids in each stage (stage I to III have the best effect); mixed internal hemorrhoids;
2. For patients with hemorrhoids or anal cushion insufficiency after PPH or other treatments, RPH can be used as a supplementary treatment;
3. Others: focal lesions of the rectum, such as rectal polyps, rectal hemangioma or vascular malformations.
Traditional external stripping and internal ligation
— Traditional surgical methods —
External stripping and internal ligation is a classic treatment method for hemorrhoid surgery. It was born in the 1930s. Simply put, it is to cut off the hemorrhoids of the external hemorrhoids, and then puncture the protruding part of the internal hemorrhoids. Because it is convenient and easy to use, it is widely used and is suitable for hemorrhoids in various stages. The main disadvantages are obvious bleeding and pain. At the same time, the surgeon is more demanding. If it is not done properly, it will cause complications such as anal stenosis, anal weakness, anal incontinence, and recto-vaginal fistula. Few people choose at present.
04 High-end: TST-Selective Hemorrhoid Mucosal Anastomosis
It is hailed as the safest minimally invasive technique by the anorectal diagnosis and treatment community so far, and it is a new type of technique developed recently on the basis of PPH. TST minimally invasive surgery uses a special anorectoscope to form different open-loop windows, uses an anastomosis probe to lock the hemorrhoids, and adjusts the resection range of the hemorrhoid mucosa according to the size and number of the hemorrhoids.
The use of a special anoscope can accurately locate the prolapsed mucosa, and successfully and safely selectively remove the prolapsed hemorrhoid mucosa, which conforms to the theory of lowering the cushion and reduces surgical trauma.
Traditional surgery is performed in the anal cushion area controlled by the somatic nerves, which is sensitive to cutting and has severe pain. TST surgery is performed in the rectal mucosa area controlled by autonomic nerves. It is not sensitive to cutting, so the surgical pain is mild.
TST technology treatment will not leave scars, will not damage the physiological function of the anal cushion, will not damage the normal structure and appearance of the rectum and anal canal, and also avoid complications such as anal stenosis and incontinence. Compared with traditional treatment methods, the treatment is safer.
Short recovery time
Because the treatment trauma is less, the patient recovers faster after the operation, and many can be used as outpatient operations to achieve follow-up treatment. Most patients can basically recover within 5-7 days after surgery and start normal work and life.
— Frozen Hemorrhoids Therapy —
The complexity of life lies in its unpredictability, no explanation, no clarification. It seems to be walking in the mist, without seeing any direction, no one can tell whether there is a cliff or a dead end ahead. Life can only go on, until the fog clears, the answer will finally be understood.
The medicine is made into injection into the basal part of the hemorrhoid through a needle. Suitable for internal hemorrhoids and mixed hemorrhoids. The medicine is injected into the hemorrhoids, so that the hemorrhoids will harden, shrink, die, and fall off. This therapy is particularly suitable for bleeding internal hemorrhoids.
Other surgical methods
Ultrasound guided ligation of superior hemorrhoidal artery
Ultrasonic scalpel hemorrhoidectomy: Applicable to all stages, mainly for the resection of small isolated hemorrhoids, the effect is similar to that of vascular ligation bundle hemorrhoidectomy. Ultrasound-guided ligation of suprahemorrhoidal artery: It is mainly used for bleeding, or combined with the above methods, the hemostasis is reliable, and the pain is not obvious.
Shandong Anorectal Disease Hospital
Treatment of anorectal diseases with integrated traditional Chinese and western medicine, minimally invasive treatment of common anorectal diseases such as internal and external hemorrhoids, mixed hemorrhoids, anal fissures, perianal abscesses, etc.; it is also the province's leading level in the difficult and intractable diseases of the anorectal department, and is the first to adopt sacral nerve electrical stimulation in the country Treatment of intractable constipation and pelvic floor functional diseases; rich experience in the treatment of high complex anal fistulas, unique to difficult and complicated diseases such as ulcerative colorectitis, Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome, intestinal polyps, tumors, etc. Insights and treatment experience.
In the rest of the time, you can go to the ward (Department of Anorectal Diseases, 2nd Floor, Shandong Anorectal Hospital)
Shandong Qianfoshan Hospital (Shandong Anorectal Disease Hospital), 16766 Jingshi Road, Jinan City