The first one hundred cases of health preservation
Mr. Yue, when he was 39 years old, had a lot of entertainment. After he smokes and drinks everything he doesn't want to leave behind, he has big fish and meat every day. I gave up all my sports hobbies when I was young. Since I bought a car, I said that I don’t have any sports every day. He is often dizzy, fatigued, and irritable. In his own words, he dragged his tired body to work every day. I went to a major hospital for a comprehensive examination. A chest radiograph showed that his heart was relatively small. The doctor said that this was due to inactivity, the result of the use of it. The western doctor used drugs to expand the cerebral arteries, but the effect was not good, and the condition remained the same. I found a doctor of traditional Chinese medicine. The doctor said that he was in a sub-health state, which is what Chinese medicine called "desire for illness." . The regimen adopted is as follows:
1. According to traditional Chinese medicine, a healthy lifestyle must imitate primitive people and must be active every day. For Mr. Yue, strengthening exercise is the first thing to do. There are many specific exercise methods. Since there is not much spare time, Mr. Yue finally chose to go briskly. The time is to walk in the park for half an hour before going to work in the morning.
2. Quit smoking and drinking. Tobacco and alcohol are things that primitive people have never touched. According to the theory of evolution, modern human bodies cannot adapt to tobacco and alcohol, which will inevitably cause damage to the human body. Mr. Yue also wanted to quit smoking and drinking completely, but he couldn't. It would be nice if smoking and drinking could be cut by half. The doctor said that this is also a very important improvement, let him insist, he persisted for 10 years.
3. Improve the diet structure. Mr. Yue loves meat by nature, and finally catches up with the affluent life. He believes that meat has the most nutritional value, and of course he needs to eat meat every meal. I heard from the doctor that vegetables and fruits are needed by the human body for metabolism. I paid a little attention to it, but you can persist. Until now, every time I eat at a banquet, I will eat more vegetables. Often go to the official website to download some health-preserving knowledge, and discuss it with a Chinese medicine doctor before putting it into practice. Mr. Yue sometimes has some fruit with his family.
Second, the college entrance examination
1. According to the principle of "returning simplicity to truth" in traditional Chinese medicine, the frequency of human sexual life should be the same as the time of sperm maturity, which is 3-7 days. Human beings have individual differences in their adaptability to the frequency of sexual life. It turns out that Xiao Peng's sexual development has matured. Recently, he has a habit of masturbating, and his frequency is too high. Xiao Peng's adaptability is poor, so the above symptoms appeared. After listening to the doctor's persuasion, Xiao Peng suddenly realized that he would pay attention to it in the future.
2. Chinese medicine advocates "good food", which is to encourage people to eat food with poor taste. Parents think that big fish and big meat are delicious. The closer the college entrance examination is, the more meat they will eat. In fact, meat is acidic food, which can acidify the human body, which is not conducive to metabolism, and the brain becomes sluggish, which is not conducive to learning. Xiao Peng listened to suggestions and added alkaline foods to his diet: vegetables and fruits, because eating in the cafeteria was only a partial improvement.
3. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that activities that are beneficial to health are "work and tirelessness", that is, activities of moderate physical strength. Western medicine also believes that light-to-moderate activities belong to aerobic exercise, that is, the human body does not lack oxygen during the activity and is beneficial to the body. There are too many mental activities in student life, but not enough physical activity. This lifestyle is not good for the body. Following the advice of doctors of traditional Chinese medicine, Xiao Peng used the break time between classes to walk more and spent time watching TV and playing on the computer for physical activities.
Fangfang's mother died of liver cancer at the age of 54, her sister died of cervical cancer at the age of 48, and her elder brother died of ureteral cancer at the age of 51. The doctor of western medicine said that cancer does have a genetic predisposition, it is genetic deformity, and there is no cure for genetic disease. Fangfang was worried all day, talking about cancer, worried that he and his family would also get cancer, and even more afraid of passing it on to the next generation. After asking about preventive measures, I finally met a Chinese medicine doctor. According to the Chinese medicine doctor's health regimen, Fangfang persisted for 20 years. He is 64 years old and has a physical examination every year. No trace of cancer was found.
The "zhenqi" in Chinese medicine is also called "vital energy" and "shen qi". It is the main substance that controls people's old age, sickness and death, and its meaning is similar to the genetics of Western medicine. Health preservation is to allow true qi to function normally. Immune function is one of Zhenqi functions. Recent studies have shown that increasing immunity by 10% can reduce the incidence of cancer by 50%. If you do the opposite, you will get cancer. The specific methods Fangfang took are as follows:
1. Traditional Chinese medicine advocates "good food", that is, treat rough food as delicacy and encourage people to eat more whole grains and vegetables. Fangfang’s recipe features soy products,
Tuna, carp, sea bass, shellfish, shrimp. Vegetables include onions, garlic, mushrooms, and carrots. Fruits are jujube, kiwi and grapes; nuts are walnuts, hazelnuts and almonds; green tea. Vegetables and fruits account for half of the total food. There are more fish in meat and eggs, but less red meat. Food is the main ingredient. Western medicine believes that a vegetarian diet can help prevent cancer. Fish oil can enhance the body's immunity, kill cancer cells, reduce the number of tumor cells, and reduce the incidence of metastasis.
2. Chinese medicine believes that dieting is an important method of health preservation. Make yourself visibly hungry before the next meal. When you want to eat a few bites, put down your chopsticks. At this time, if you still want to eat a meal, you can forget it after you leave. Restrict staple foods, not vegetables and fruits. Free radicals are small molecules that destroy cells in the human body, which can make the human body age. A mild diet can eliminate free radicals in the body, promote cell renewal, and restore vitality.
3. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that activities that are beneficial to health are "do not work rashly, work tirelessly," which is moderate physical activity, which belongs to aerobic exercise, that is, the human body does not lack oxygen during the activity and is beneficial to the body. Fangfang walks slowly for 1 hour every day.
4. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that "regular daily life" is an important method of health preservation. Fangfang goes to bed at 11 o'clock every night, starting at 6:30 in the morning and taking a half-hour nap at noon.
5. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that health needs to be "being free and less appetite, peace of mind without fear". For this reason, Fangfang was transferred from a post with high pressure. Although earning less money, it is good for cancer prevention. She consciously made a lot of friends, cultivated Ah Q's spirit, talked more about happy things, and avoided talking about or recalling some unpleasant things.
6. Go to the park frequently, breathe fresh air and get more sunshine. Recent studies have proved that sun exposure can prevent cancer.
Four, chronic bronchitis
Uncle Zhao's mother had chronic bronchitis and later developed emphysema and pulmonary heart disease. He lived to be 62 years old. Her eldest aunt also suffered from the same disease. She was relatively mild and lived to be 68 years old. Uncle Zhao has been coughing for a while since he was 41 years old. He has a lot of phlegm, white and sticky. Take medicine when it's mild, or infusion when it's severe, and get sick every winter. The doctor of western medicine said that this disease has a family genetic tendency. Uncle Zhao was very depressed. Could it be that fate is destined to follow the mother's old path? Could it be said that there is no way to prevent it? Uncle Zhao found an old Chinese doctor, and the doctor of Chinese medicine said: "The chronic bronchitis of western medicine was diagnosed as "pulmonary atrophy" by Chinese medicine. The reason is that the lung's "elimination" function is weakened and the phlegm can't descend, so he coughed up a lot of white foam. Phlegm is what Chinese medicine refers to as "turbid saliva". The method of health preservation introduced by doctors of Chinese medicine can be summarized as "returning to the basics and returning to the truth." The modern technology has developed rapidly, and the life state has undergone earth-shaking changes, but the evolution of human physiology But it is very small, unable to adapt to new changes, leading to sub-health, which can also be called "evolutionary imperfect syndrome." Human trachea cannot adapt to cold air, so it has chronic bronchitis. The cities in the north are relatively dry and the dust is easy to float. There are more sandy weather, and people inhale more dust than in the south. The air quality at home is often not good and there are various problems, such as smoking, ozone, radioactive radon element, polybrominated diphenylfuran (produced by television picture tubes), perfume , Cosmetics, etc.; bacteria, viruses, molds, mites; insufficient negative oxygen ions.
In response to the above problems, Uncle Zhao followed the doctor's guidance for 3 years, and his condition has been stable in recent years. The method is as follows:
1. To live in the South. Uncle Zhao bought a house in the south, lived in the south in winter, and lived in the north in summer, avoiding the stimulation of cold air on the trachea. Use air filters at home to avoid the irritation of dust and other harmful substances on the trachea. Use a humidifier at home to avoid the irritation of dry air to the trachea.
2. Chronic bronchitis is a manifestation of bronchial aging, and anti-oxidation is the main means to delay the disease. Including diet, eating fresh vegetables and fruits, and mild to moderate exercise.
Lao Lu's son had mild allergic asthma since he was a child, and he couldn't tell what he was allergic to. He just said he was allergic to the air. Xiao Lu is driven to school by his father. He never does housework, plays video games, eats Western food, and drinks drinks almost every day. Xiao Lu didn’t like to study and wanted to enter a sports school to train football. Old Lu consulted with a doctor of Chinese medicine. The doctor analyzed that the incidence of asthma is higher among wealthy people. This is also a disease of wealth. The Neijing says: If the qi is full of rebellion, and the sweet and fat nobles, then the disease will be anointed. "Full of breath" is a manifestation of asthma. The child’s poor lifestyle is the cause of asthma. Loving activity is good for the body. It is recommended to give it a try. Observe whether the asthma is getting worse in the training of the sports school, stop training if it gets worse, and continue training if it gets worse. Some asthma is caused by food allergies. Let Xiaolu conclude by himself. After one month of observation, he found that drinking cola and eating red meat can aggravate asthma, and eating fish or onions can relieve asthma.
Old Lu let Xiao Lu enter the sports school. Ending a comfortable life, Xiao Lu can no longer play video games all night long, training has corrected the lack of physical activity, and the school's unified meals have corrected his habit of eating Western food and drinking beverages.
After observation, exercise did not aggravate the condition. Xiao Lu ran 5 laps on the playground every day and trained for 3 hours in the morning and afternoon. It was very tired and bitter. Although Xiao Lu regretted it, he did not retreat, so he gritted his teeth and persisted. Half a year later, the training results were average, but there was an unexpected gain: Xiao Lu's asthma was also miraculously healed.
Six, easy to catch a cold
Qiangqiang has been susceptible to colds since he was a child, especially during the period when he was sent to kindergarten, he would have a fever when he caught a cold. Go to the hospital for an infusion whenever you have a fever. In order to prevent colds and improve physical fitness, the strong mother ate several health care products and used several physiotherapy devices according to radio and television advertisements, but the results were all ineffective. After bumping into walls everywhere, I finally found a doctor of Chinese medicine. The doctor said: The principle of health preservation in Chinese medicine is to "return to the basics and return to the truth." The evolution of human physiology cannot keep up with the changes in lifestyles, resulting in diseases. Therefore, the lifestyle needs to be adjusted back to its original state. Primitive people live in swamps and forests, where the air is most conducive to health. In contrast, the indoor air in the kindergarten classrooms has low humidity, lack of negative ions, and low oxygen content, adding carbon dioxide, dust and harmful gases. Indoor life is conducive to the spread of respiratory infectious diseases. Vaccines are very effective in preventing other infectious diseases, but viruses are easy to mutate and always appear as new faces. The human immune system is difficult to recognize, so it cannot produce immunity to viruses. This is why it is difficult to control the flu.
In winter, people live indoors, and the virus gathers in the air at home and is easy to spread. In summer, people have a lot of outdoor activities and often open windows, which dilutes the concentration of the virus in the indoor air and reduces the infectivity, so it is not easy to get flu. In recent years, air-conditioning has become popular, and doors and windows are often closed in summer, which is conducive to virus infection. To prevent flu, ventilation is the key. For Qiangqiang, because he can't adapt to indoor air, he is prone to catch a cold. The following measures were implemented as recommended:
1. In winter, ask the nanny to watch the children at home instead of going to kindergarten. Pay attention to ventilation at home, and the air quality is good. At the same time, no contact with outsiders reduces the chance of infection. In summer, the kindergarten's ventilation improved, and Xiaoqiang was sent to the kindergarten again.
2. Often take children to the park for activities, where the air is good and you can bask in the sun. The child's activity level has increased, and his appetite has also increased, enhancing his resistance.
3. Western medicines and vaccines used to prevent and treat influenza are not effective. Improving immunity is even more important. The foods Xiaoqiang improves immunity are: garlic, ginger, carrots, peppers, onions, nuts, sweet potatoes, sunflower seeds, citrus, and green leafy vegetables.
Lao Yao is 52 years old. He has liked to play chess since he was a child. In his spare time, he goes to the park to play games with chess friends. He plays for a whole day. But when he was in his 30s, he developed a bad habit of drinking, drinking every night for more than half a catty, otherwise it would be too addictive and no one can control. At the age of 48, he suffered from shortness of breath when going up the stairs. After riding a bicycle to the unit, he didn’t care at first, but after more than 20 days, the end of the finger was painful and tender, and his condition became more and more serious. Old Yao Raising my hands every night, walking around painful, affecting sleep. Relatives pushed and pulled him to the hospital. The result of the examination was like a thunderbolt in the sky: he got lung cancer and he had metastasis to the surrounding lymph nodes! This means it will not last long. Followed by surgery, chemotherapy, and finally discharged home to recuperate. Lao Yao stopped drinking when he was seriously ill. He quit automatically. His mind was fresher than before, and he seemed to be more sensible. He followed the arrangements of his family and under the guidance of the doctor of Chinese medicine, he tried his best to maintain his health. Four years later, Lao Yao's illness showed no signs of recurrence. Lao Yao’s health regimen is summarized as follows:
1. Chinese medicine opposes "using wine as syrup" and "using wine as syrup" means drinking too much alcohol, just like drinking beverages. The threat of death made Yao change his past, and completely quit drinking. Western medicine believes that the human immune system can eliminate cancer cells in the body in time. Alcoholism causes a weakened immune system and is prone to cancer. After giving up alcohol, the immune function is restored, which plays an important role in preventing cancer recurrence.
2. According to the principle of "returning to the original" in traditional Chinese medicine, imitate the recipe of primitive people: eat unprocessed fresh food, such as whole wheat flour, which is wheat flour without gluten, and eat vegetables as raw as possible, especially leafy vegetables, every day 2 catties, other fruits and vegetables total one catty. Eat more foods: soy products, milk, mushrooms, sunflower seeds, red dates, pumpkins. Eat other foods in turns. Eat less salt and 5 meals a day. Western medicine believes that this recipe contains a lot of antioxidants, which will enhance the body's ability to fight cancer.
3. Chinese medicine believes that many diseases are related to the "seven emotions". Old Yao thought that it would be better to live happily every day than to stay at home and face death, so he went to the park every day to soak up the sun and play chess, forgetting that he was terminally ill. Western medical research has proved that relaxing the mood can improve immunity and increase anti-cancer ability.
4. According to the principle of "regular diet" in traditional Chinese medicine, 90% fullness in the first month will be gradually increased to 80% fullness under the guidance of the doctor. Dieting can reduce free radicals in the body and help fight cancer.
Lao Lin is 78 years old this year. He has a family history of hypertension. His brother started suffering from hypertension at the age of 35 and died of cerebral hemorrhage at the age of 58; his younger brother also suffered from severe hypertension at the age of 42 with a high pressure of 180 mmHg. He died of a second cerebral hemorrhage at the age of 60. At the age of 40, Lao Lin had unstable blood pressure, high and low, intermittent dizziness. He was very worried that he would have hypertension and wanted to know how to prevent it. He actively consulted with Chinese medicine doctors and collected and accumulated scientific knowledge of health preservation. , Insisting on down-to-earth until now, Lao Lin has successfully prevented the occurrence of high blood pressure, and the current physical examination has not found serious diseases. The method he adopted is summarized as follows:
1. The "Huangdi Neijing" says: "If you are too dry,...sweet, fat and noble, sorghum is also a disease." "Partial dryness" is hemiplegia, which is mainly seen in cerebral hemorrhage and cerebral infarction, that is, cerebrovascular disease, which is called "stroke" in Chinese medicine. Most hypertension is dialectically dialectized by Chinese medicine as "hypertension of liver yang", and its late complication is cerebral hemorrhage. The above sentence means that the cause of cerebrovascular disease is caused by eating too well. Traditional Chinese medicine regards this type of disease as a "riches disease", which is the same as Western medicine's understanding. The high-nutrient foods that most people talk about are high-protein foods, which are food for the wealthy and gradually become food for ordinary people in modern times. Humans living in the waters of Kenya, Africa 100,000 years ago were used to eating aquatic products and plants. The edible oil contained in it was omega-3 (also called omega-3) monounsaturated fatty acids, while modern people eat land animals There are more meat, monounsaturated fatty acids containing omega-6 (also called omega-6), which can be converted into "arachidonic acid", causing inflammation of the inner wall of blood vessels, vasoconstriction, and blood clotting. If modern people change omega-6 fatty acids to omega-3 fatty acids, the benefits are as follows: prevent platelet aggregation, reduce fibrinogen, accelerate fibrinolysis, reduce triglycerides, increase high-density lipoprotein, reduce vasoconstriction, and increase The blood supply restores the elasticity of cell walls and prevents cells from being damaged by free radicals. For this reason, Lao Lin changed his habit of mainly eating red meat, supplemented protein with fish and soy products, which accounted for about one-third of the weight of the grain, and added some coarse grains and whole-wheat noodles, which contained more vitamin B1. . Daily vegetables and fruits add up to 2 catties. His recipe is as follows: buckwheat, white flour, brown rice, noodles, sweet potatoes, soybeans, mung beans, barley, millet. Sardines, sea bass, catfish, carp, jellyfish, mussels; garlic, celery and celery leaves, rape, spinach, leeks, lettuce, tomatoes, cabbage, lettuce and lettuce leaves, bamboo shoots, carrots, shiitake mushrooms, winter melon, water chestnuts, kelp, yam , Potatoes, sweet potatoes; hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds and other nuts, white fungus, fungus; olive oil.
2. The "Huangdi Neijing" says: Activities that are beneficial to health are "work and tirelessness", that is, activities of moderate physical strength. Western medicine studies have proved that mild to moderate activities are aerobic exercises, that is, there is no hypoxia in the human body during the activities, which is beneficial to the body. It is not recommended for the elderly to engage in anaerobic exercise or excessive exercise, such as the 100-meter race and marathon. Modern research has proved that during strenuous exercise, a large number of free radicals are produced in the human body, which exceed the body's scavenging ability and are harmful to internal organs. Therefore, Lao Lin took a walk in the park every morning according to the above method, about an hour, with very few interruptions. If he did not go, he would feel bad appetite and sleep soundly that day. After sleeping, he was also listless.
3. Chinese medicine believes that dieting is an important method of health preservation. Free radicals are small molecules that destroy cells in the human body, constantly oxidizing the human body and making the human body aging. Western medicine experiments have proved that: dieting mice have a significantly longer lifespan; dieting can stimulate immune function, stimulate many corresponding endogenous drug factors, and have certain therapeutic effects; dieting can promote cell renewal and restore vitality; dieting can reduce the production of free radicals. Lao Lin made himself obviously hungry before the next meal, restricted staple foods, and not restricted fruits and vegetables.
Nine, coronary heart disease
Mr. Yan is 50 years old this year. He was obese since he was a child and loved to play badminton. At the age of 32, he suffered from lumbar tuberculosis and was unable to move. He was cured after surgery. Since then, he has stopped playing badminton, has a special car to and from get off work, often fishes, and does not do much housework, and his physical activity has been drastically reduced. His weight increased from 200 kg to 280 kg. 14 years ago, when Mr. Yan was 36 years old, he was awakened by chest tightness during his sleep one night. He had some medical knowledge and was afraid of myocardial infarction, so he called 120 ambulances to the emergency department of the hospital. , Was carried into the ward, the electrocardiogram at that time found changes in myocardial ischemia, and the diagnosis was angina pectoris, which is the milder type of coronary heart disease. According to previous textbooks, this kind of patients will generally develop myocardial infarction after 5 years, which is a very serious form of coronary heart disease with a high mortality rate. After learning of this news, Mr. Yan was worried, even pessimistic and disappointed. Later, someone introduced a doctor of traditional Chinese medicine to improve his overall lifestyle. The result was beyond his expectation and he has never suffered from illnesses since then. This year's physical examination, all the examination results were basically normal, and the pathological changes of the electrocardiogram also recovered. His success in health preservation shows that coronary heart disease can be cured! The method is not to take medicine or put on a stent, but the correct way to maintain health. The method he took is as follows:
1. Chinese medicine believes that dieting is an important method of health preservation. Mr. Yan has been obese since he was a child and has a strong appetite. According to common sense, a strong person has a strong resistance. However, contrary to the facts, he is in a young and mature age, but he has lumbar spine tuberculosis. This case shows that obesity does not mean strong resistance, weight loss does not mean weak resistance, moderate weight loss will not reduce resistance. Mr. Yan suffered from coronary heart disease at such a young age. The dialectic of Chinese medicine is "true heartache", which is a disease of wealth and wealth. It is indeed closely related to obesity. Dieting is very important. Later, Mr. Yan left the table immediately after he was half full, diverting his attention to resist the temptation of food.
2. Chinese medicine believes that activities that are beneficial to health are "work and tirelessness", that is, activities of moderate physical strength. Western medicine also believes that mild to moderate activities belong to aerobic exercise, that is, the human body does not lack oxygen during the activity, which is beneficial to the body. Mr. Yan has resumed the habit of playing badminton 4 times a week, feeling energetic and happy. . The weight has dropped from 280 kg to 220 kg. If the body mass index = weight in kilograms divided by the height of the meter square, it is not considered overweight if it is 24 or less. And Mr. Yan's body mass index is 35, which is severely overweight, but his condition has been controlled, indicating that overweight does not necessarily lead to illness. The key lies in lifestyle. As long as the lifestyle is appropriate, he can survive overweight and healthy.
3. In the recipe, Chinese medicine advocates eating more crude food. Western medicine also believes that rough foods often contain more vitamins, minerals and fiber. These are the nutrients that are easy to be short in modern white-collar workers. The same volume of food contains less energy or calories, and the same energy of rough food is more bulky than refined. The food is large, so it is easy to feel full, which just meets the needs of Mr. Yan. A Dutch study pointed out that eating 30 grams of fish a day can reduce the incidence of coronary heart disease by 50%. The results of the American study believe that eating fish can reduce the mortality of coronary heart disease by 36%. Eating fish can also reduce the incidence of re-infarction after coronary artery bypass surgery and coronary stent placement by 50%. Beans can increase high-density lipoprotein, and buckwheat can lower cholesterol. Mr. Yan didn't like fish before. After learning this knowledge, he added a lot of fish and soy products to his recipe. Alcohol can increase high-density lipoprotein, which is a good lipoprotein. Red wine also has anticoagulant and anti-free radical effects. A small amount of alcohol can increase the incidence of coronary heart disease by 32%. He uses the disease as a reason. In many wine courts, drink a small amount, 2 taels of white wine and 3-4 taels of red wine.
Ten, heart failure
When Lao Bao was 60 years old, one night, he suddenly felt chest pain, sweating, and shortness of breath. He went to the hospital for examination immediately. The electrocardiogram clearly showed that it was an acute myocardial infarction. The necrotic part is the most important part of the heart, and he is always alive. Danger. I was hospitalized for a month, but my life was saved, but I was still unable to move, and I was short of breath. The doctor said it was heart failure and I had to rest in bed. After being discharged from the hospital, the condition remained the same. Taking a handful of medicine every day, the anti-heart failure medicine did not work well. The doctor said that in the future, the heart failure may get worse, leading directly to death. Lao Bao felt that the prospects were not good and wanted to find a way to prolong his life. Although physical exercise was the main way, his condition did not allow him. Lao Bao did not think of any way. He turned to Chinese medicine. The doctor of Chinese medicine formulated a set of measures. After doing so for a month, the condition has improved significantly. Lao Bao's measures are as follows:
1. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that satiety is an important reason for promoting the aging of human organs, and "a regular diet" is one of the important methods of health preservation. Western medicine believes that free radicals are derivatives produced in the metabolic process of the body, which can cause organs to age or cause disease, and weaken their functions. The energy of the heart is produced from the mitochondria in the myocardial cells. When heart failure occurs, free radicals damage the mitochondria, reducing energy by as much as 80%, seriously affecting the function of the heart. Dieting cuts off the source of nutrition forcibly, and the free radicals produced are reduced, which is beneficial to soften the blood vessels and improve the blood supply to the heart; reduce the blood pressure and reduce the burden on the heart to improve heart failure. Lao Bao adopted the method of reducing staple foods and lost 7 kg in weight.
2. According to the principle of "returning to the original" in traditional Chinese medicine, imitate the recipe of primitive people: eat unprocessed fresh food, such as whole wheat flour, and eat vegetables as raw as possible. Vegetables and fruits total 2 catties a day. Western medicine believes that this recipe contains a lot of antioxidants, especially black and purple foods, such as purple cabbage, purple potatoes, black beans, cherries, etc., which contain a class of substances called anthocyanins, which have strong antioxidant capacity and can reduce Free radicals in the body. In the case of heart failure, supplementation of antioxidants is one of the key treatment measures, and eating such foods can play a role in anti-heart failure.
3. Heart failure requires bed rest, but long-term bed rest is bad for the body. Lao Bao adopts slow and persistent activities. In order not to feel short of breath.
11. Venous Thrombosis
Lao Meng has been suffering from cerebrovascular disease for 5 years. He has weak right limbs. He is usually in bed and can only move on the ground with the support of others. One day, my wife found that Lao Meng's right leg was swollen with blue veins protruding, and Lao Meng felt uncomfortable. Sent to the hospital, the doctor diagnosed deep vein thrombosis. The reason was that long-term bed rest caused poor venous circulation in the lower extremities, which eventually led to thrombosis. The doctor gave Lao Meng a thrombolytic treatment, but the effect was not good, and finally the thrombus was removed by surgery. I went to the Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine for rehabilitation again, and everything was healed without sequelae. How to prevent recurrence is a difficult problem. The doctor of Chinese medicine told some methods. Lao Meng followed this method for a period of time. One year later, no more blood clots occurred. Lao Meng's approach is as follows:
1. Chinese medicine believes that dieting is an important method of health preservation. Animal experiments have proved that diet can prolong life; stimulate many endogenous drug factors, these factors have certain therapeutic effects, promote cell renewal and restore vitality. Increase the vitality of blood cells, not easy to aggregate, can prevent thrombosis. At the same time, it also has certain benefits in preventing cerebrovascular diseases. Lao Meng has been on a diet.
2 Chinese medicine believes that activities that are beneficial to health are "work without fatigue". This type of activity belongs to aerobic exercise and is beneficial to the body. Lao Meng used to lie on the bed all day and did not have enough physical activity. After listening to the doctor's words, he moved his normal limbs every day, and his unmovable limbs let his wife help.
3 Chinese medicine believes that eating raw and rough food is good for health. Western medicine believes that free radicals are the source of all diseases, and these primitive and crude foods can reduce free radicals. Lao Bombay made fresh organic foods as much as possible, adding purple sweet potatoes, potatoes, yams, yam, corn, fresh mushrooms, fungus, nuts, seaweed, kelp, etc., raw tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes, carrots, cabbage cores, etc. There are all kinds of fruits, eat in turn. 4 grams of salt per day. Anti-free radicals can improve the vitality of blood cells, prevent them from agglutinating, and effectively prevent the formation of thrombus.
Xiao Hu is a taxi driver and the main source of family income. He is 35 years old this year. 4 years ago, when driving, he always felt sore and tired in his right leg. He would be better when he rested. It has been 2 months. ,continuous. The result of his examination at the hospital was "vasculitis". The doctor said that the arteries are not smooth, causing hypoxia below the calf, the treatment effect is not good, the condition will become more and more serious, and eventually the lower limbs can not be saved. This means that you can no longer drive, your income is interrupted, and you are destined to be a disabled person. The doctor prescribed some medicine to Xiao Hu and asked him to quit smoking. This time, Xiao Hu gave up completely and took some medicine as prescribed by the doctor. His condition improved, but he would feel uncomfortable after walking too much. But according to the doctor of western medicine, this is only a symptomatic treatment, and it cannot eliminate the root cause and prevent the disease from continuing to develop. How to prevent the deterioration of the disease has become the top priority for the whole family. One day a friend of his suggested to see a Chinese medicine doctor. Finally, he found an old Chinese medicine doctor in a large hospital. After two years of practice under his guidance, his condition improved. The specific method is as follows:
1. Chinese medicine believes that dieting is an important method of health preservation. Animal experiments have proved that diet can prolong life; stimulate many endogenous drug factors, these factors have certain therapeutic effects, promote cell renewal and restore vitality. Free radicals are small molecules that destroy cells in the human body and are the main culprit of human aging. Diet can eliminate free radicals in the body. Xiao Hu reduced his staple food by one-tenth and kept him feeling hungry before eating.
2 Chinese medicine believes that activities that are beneficial to health are "work without fatigue". This type of activity belongs to aerobic exercise and is beneficial to the body. The amount of physical activity required to drive a taxi is not enough. Xiao Hu used to have no physical activity except driving, and now he goes swimming every day.
3 Chinese medicine believes that eating raw and rough food is good for health. Western medicine believes that free radicals are the source of all diseases, and these primitive and crude foods can reduce free radicals. Xiaohu buys fresh organic food as much as possible, adding purple sweet potatoes, potatoes, yams, yam, corn, fresh mushrooms, fungus, nuts, seaweed, kelp, etc., raw tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes, carrots, cabbage cores, etc. There are all kinds of fruits, eat in turn. 4 grams of salt per day.
13. Chronic gastritis
Lao Zhang is 68 years old and has been farming all his life. He stopped two years ago and led a leisurely life. He has a good appetite and gained weight. But then I got a problem with spitting out acid water. Later, I got back pain and worried about cancer. I came to the hospital for gastroscopy and found esophagitis and erosive gastritis. Lao Zhang said that he had never been ill before. This is what caused this disease. The doctor of western medicine said that most people's esophageal lesions are manifested as chest pain, while Lao Zhang's behavior is special, reflecting to the back. He was prescribed a medicine for treating stomach problems for half a month, and after taking it for 5 days, the acid water and back pain were completely healed. Lao Zhang said that he would not eat anything, but he didn't expect to have a stomach problem again after a few days, so he kept repeating it, and he wanted to find a way to get rid of the root. Finally one day I found a doctor of Chinese medicine. The doctor advised him to do at least two things. He insisted on doing it for a month according to the method the doctor told him. He did not take any medicine and did not suffer from illness. So far he has never taken medicine again. The method he took is as follows:
1. According to the traditional Chinese medicine method of "eating with regularity", Lao Zhang deliberately reduced his food intake. Generally, he was hungry before eating, and he would eat snacks when he was too hungry. Western medicine experiments have proved that: dieting mice have a significantly longer lifespan; dieting can stimulate immune function, stimulate many corresponding endogenous drug factors, and have certain therapeutic effects; dieting can promote cell renewal and restore vitality; dieting can eliminate free radicals in the body (free Glycine is a small molecule that destroys cells in the human body and can make the human body age).
2. It turns out that Lao Zhang’s illness was related to the cessation of farming two years ago: the amount of daily activity during farming was not small, and he accidentally protected his body. After stopping, this protection was gone, so I got gastritis. The doctor of Chinese medicine discovered this problem and suggested that he take an hour’s walk according to the health care method of “work and tirelessness” in Chinese medicine. Lao Zhang has persisted since then and is still strong. Western medicine believes that "work without fatigue" is a kind of aerobic exercise. During the exercise, the human body does not lack oxygen and is beneficial to the body.
3. In the past, Lao Zhang thought that foods containing more fiber, peppers, and garlic could aggravate stomach pain. He has not dared to eat these foods. However, recent studies have suggested that these foods can improve stomach problems. For this reason, Zhang has eaten these foods again. Soy products, bananas, cabbage and tea are good for the improvement of stomach problems. Lao Zhang often eats these foods.
Sister Zheng is 41 years old this year. She has little housework, works indoors, and doesn't like sports activities. Five years ago, a physical examination revealed crystals in the gallbladder. This is the early stage of cholelithiasis. Both my mother and elder brother are patients with gallstones. The mother also underwent surgery. The stones removed were made of cholesterol. It is said that this disease also has a family genetic tendency, and it is more likely to be acquired by middle-aged obese women. Sister Zheng was worried that she would take this step too. According to the health regimen recommended by the doctor of Chinese medicine, she persisted for 5 years. The results of the B-ultrasound examination were the same every year, and the stones did not grow. Her approach is:
1. Formulate recipes according to the food structure advocated by Chinese medicine. The dietary structure advocated by Chinese medicine is "five grains for nourishment, five fruits for aid, five animals for benefit, and five vegetables for filling." Sister Zheng divides the foods into 4 categories: rice noodles, vegetables, fruits, meat and eggs, the ratio is about 3:3:1:1. Western medicine has a further understanding of the above statement: it is considered that meat-eating is a bad lifestyle, which can lead to the formation of acidic physique and sub-health in the human body. It is recommended to eat more rough foods such as green vegetables and potatoes, which contain more vitamins, minerals and fiber. These are the nutrients that modern white-collar workers lack and can correct acidic physique. The unreasonable diet structure changes the composition and proportion of bile, and its stability changes accordingly. It is easy to coagulate and form stones. A Harvard University study found that compared with those who ate less vegetables, those who ate more vegetables had a 30-40% lower incidence of gallstone disease. Drink a little wine and coffee. Do you eat more soy products?
2. According to the principles of TCM health preservation, diet is implemented. Sister Zheng deliberately reduced her appetite a little, and she felt obviously hungry an hour before eating. Weight lost 5 kg. Western medicine's understanding of the above is as follows: modern people eat too much, excess energy in the body, increased into cholesterol, increased content in bile, imbalanced proportions, and formation of stones. Therefore, gallstones are one of the "diseases of wealth".
3. Sister Zheng walks on the playground for half an hour every morning according to the traditional Chinese medicine method of "work without getting tired". Western medicine believes that people with little exercise will inevitably decrease the contractility of the gallbladder and delay the emptying of bile, which will easily cause cholestasis, crystallize cholesterol, and easily form gallstones.
Ms. Pang was constipated when she was more than 10 years old, and she asked a doctor of western medicine to eat Guodao, rhubarb, senna and aloe vera. It was all effective at first, but later it became drug-resistant and caused colon lesions. Later, I changed to paraffin oil and Kaiserol. I spent a long time in the toilet every time. Ms. Pang has been worried about this matter. Once I found a doctor of Chinese medicine and asked if there was a good way. According to Ms. Pang’s condition, the doctor of Chinese medicine advises the following:
1. The dietary structure advocated by Chinese medicine is "five fruits for assistance and five vegetables for filling". Vegetables and fruits are necessary for people's diet. Although this kind of food tastes worse than meat and eggs, Chinese medicine encourages people to be "satisfied". "Its food" means to enjoy these rough foods as sweet things. Chinese medicine opposes eating too much "fat, sweet and thick flavor." Modern Chinese have long forgotten the teachings of their ancestors, eating too many refined foods affects colon function, which is the main cause of constipation. Add some rough foods to the recipe. First, the wheat bran and rice bran have been removed due to grain processing. Now you need to keep these substances and eat whole wheat flour. If you don't have whole wheat flour, you can add wheat bran to other foods, 40 grams per day, which can double the amount of stool. The effect of using rice bran will be better. The user should start from a small amount and gradually increase the amount, and must drink plenty of water, not diuretics, otherwise the wheat bran will aggregate and cause intestinal obstruction. At the same time, increase other laxative foods, such as sea vegetables, spinach, leeks, white radish, celery, etc., and eat one catty of vegetables and one catty of fruit every day. There is a food called konjac flour, 5-10 grams each time, use 200 ml of hydration to boil, drink, 1-2 times a day. One or two cooked potatoes or sweet potatoes, add a spoonful of locust honey, or a spoonful of sesame oil, eat once a day. These are all effective foods for laxatives.
2, bed together in the morning, drink a large glass of warm water, or add a little salt.
3. Drink snow lotus yogurt. There is a microbe commonly called "snow lotus", which is white jelly-like and reproduces in milk at room temperature. After a day or two, the milk becomes sour and you can drink it. Yogurt can also be used instead.
4. Using the body's biological clock, no matter whether it can be solved or not, it can help the colon to restore rhythmic peristalsis by removing stool every day.
16. Small bowel obstruction
Master Qin is 56 years old this year. He underwent surgery for perforation of appendicitis 10 years ago. Since last year, he suffered from intermittent pain in his stomach. During the attack, he was rolling on the bed and sweating profusely. He went to the hospital for an examination. , This is incomplete intestinal obstruction. The doctor said that it is not an indication for surgery and can only be treated conservatively. Medications, injections and infusions can temporarily relieve the condition, which will recur in the future, and it will become heavier every time. Every episode suffers very much. It turned out that the inflammatory exudate after perforation of appendicitis contaminated the small intestine, causing fibrosis in the future, and the adhesion of the intestines to each other, which caused the intestinal tract to be narrow and the intestinal contents were not easy to pass. It is very difficult to loosen the bowel with surgery. Master Qin must face the pain he will endure in the future and feel the future is ominous. Ask the doctor of Chinese medicine if there is a good way. The doctor said to try Chinese medicine. Master Qin refused to use traditional Chinese medicine because the soup medicine did not taste good. The doctor of Chinese medicine told him that he could also use diet to prevent recurrence. Master Qin decided to give it a try. Master Qin insisted on doing it for half a year, and the stomach pain occurred twice again, but it became lighter and lighter. The plan is as follows:
Taking 90% full in the first month of the diet means reducing the staple food by one-tenth, while the amount of vegetables, fruits and lean meat is not reduced. The weight has been reduced from 150 kg to 145 kg. The food intake in the second month was the same as that in the first month, but the weight was stable. So in the third month, I strengthened the exercise. According to the principle of "work without fatigue" in Chinese medicine, I performed moderate physical activity. This kind of activity belongs to Western medicine. Aerobic exercise. Master Qin walked for 1 hour a day, and as expected, she lost another 4 kg in the third month of dieting. I have been doing this since then, with little change in weight. Western medicine studies have proved that during dieting, the tissues of the whole body are reduced, but the scars on the intestines are reduced more, which can make the narrow intestines wider, so the symptoms of Master Qin are getting lighter every time.
Old Qi had hemorrhoids when he was young. There was a lump in the anus. Sometimes it fell outside the anus and caused pain. Treatments with anti-inflammatory, laxative, and sitz baths all worked, but they couldn’t get rid of the roots. Time again. I got myocardial infarction when I was 70 years old. It has been 7 years now. I have been short of breath as soon as I am active. I can only lie down and my leg swelling can't go away. The doctor said it was heart failure. Misfortunes never come singly. Last year, hemorrhoids were committed again. The old method was not very effective, and the pain was more severe. The doctor said that it can be treated with surgery, simple and minimally traumatic, and it can be removed. Lao Qi thought that this illness had been made up for his whole life, and he didn't do it when he was young. Now that it is precarious, why take this risk? The conservative treatment is enough. The medication is not very effective. I asked if there are other ways. So I found a Chinese medicine doctor. The Chinese medicine doctor told him a set of health maintenance methods, and he followed it. The hemorrhoids were smaller and no longer painful. Did not commit it again. Old Qi's method is as follows:
1. "Internal Classics" says: "Therefore, when you are full, your tendons and veins will be relieved, and the bowel will become hemorrhoids." Chinese medicine believes that hemorrhoids are caused by overeating, and dieting is a key measure to prevent and treat hemorrhoids. Lao Qi adopts the method of restricting pasta and red meat, eating 90% full, and Lao Qi controls his appetite so that he is obviously hungry before the next meal.
2. Chinese medicine advocates that a healthy diet is "five fruits for assistance and five vegetables for supplement". Vegetables and fruits are essential for human diets. Modern Western medicine studies have proved that vegetables and fruits contain a lot of antioxidants. Protective power in the human body. Lao Qi's diet contains less red meat, more vegetables and fruits, and also adds purple cabbage, purple sweet potato, potatoes, yam, sweet potato, corn, carrots, etc. Western medicine believes that purple food contains anthocyanins, and its antioxidant capacity is 50 times that of vitamin C.
3. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that activities that are beneficial to health are "tiring and untiring". For Lao Qi's heart, moderate physical activity is unbearable, but Lao Qi did not give up exercise. He took a mild and long-lasting exercise method: lying on the bed, raising his arms 5 times, raising his legs 2 times, 6 times a day, as long as he didn't feel short of breath.
18. Hepatitis B 1
1. In the past, Xiaoqiu only tried to eat delicious food, mostly red meat, eggs, rice noodles, containing more phosphorus, chlorine, and sulfur. After being metabolized in the human body, the blood becomes acidic, leading to a decrease in immunity. According to the principle of traditional Chinese medicine: "beautiful food", eat some coarse tea and light rice instead, imitate primitive recipes, and eat more fruits and vegetables. This kind of food contains more potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium, and iron. After being metabolized in the human body, the blood becomes alkaline and contains a large amount of antioxidant substances, which can improve immunity. Xiaoqiu eats more foods such as carrots, peppers, onions, lettuce, cabbage, chrysanthemum, golden needles, pumpkin, ginger, garlic, hawthorn, sweet potatoes, pears, citrus, dates and black dates. These foods add up to at least 2 catties a day. High-energy foods include whole wheat flour, soy products, fresh fish, eggs, sesame, various nuts and so on. The intake of this type of food is a little less than before. The weight has lost 7 kg.
2 Chinese medicine attaches great importance to the influence of seven emotions and six desires on health. Xiaoqiu often goes to the park to bathe in the sun and relax. Western medicine believes that this can improve immunity and enhance the ability to resist hepatitis B virus.
19. Hepatitis B virus 2
Xiaolu works in a remote area, so shopping is not convenient. At the age of 35, he developed anorexia, nausea, weight loss, and pain in the upper right abdomen. Go to the hospital to check and diagnose hepatitis B. Although active treatment has reduced the symptoms, he is still carrying the virus. The concentration of hepatitis B virus can be detected, and doctors use it to judge the severity of the disease and the effectiveness of the effect. Xiao Lu heard the doctor say that his immunity is not strong and cannot kill the virus. In the long run, the liver cells are destroyed, the liver is replaced by fibroblasts, and scars are formed. The liver becomes hard, which is called cirrhosis. At this point, the liver is dying. Hepatitis B virus combines with DNA in liver cells, which can easily damage DNA and cause liver cancer. The strong desire to survive urged Xiao Lu to seek medical treatment everywhere, and finally found a Chinese medicine doctor, asking for a method to enhance immunity and health. There are many and relatively simple methods, but the area where Xiao Lu lives does not have fresh vegetables and fruits, the doctor of Chinese medicine said You can use nutrients instead. Nutrients are nutrients needed by the human body extracted from food. Xiaolu bought them all in the big city, and took them home to eat slowly. After taking it for two months, the symptoms disappeared, and the test results showed that the amount of the virus had dropped significantly. Xiaolu’s health regimen is as follows:
1. In order to meet the health requirements of Chinese medicine, Xiaolu bought nutrients instead of vegetables and fruits. Including: vitamin C, vitamin B complex, folic acid, beta carotene, vitamin E, vitamin P, coenzyme Q-10, anthocyanins, fish oil (containing omega-3 fatty acids), trace elements, calcium and magnesium.
2. The winter in northern China is cold and the chances of sun exposure are reduced, which violates the health requirements. Sun exposure can stimulate the body to synthesize vitamin D. Recent studies have shown that vitamin D is an essential substance for the body. In addition to helping us absorb calcium, it can also improve immunity.
3. Xiao Lu did not drink tea before, now he drinks green tea. Green tea contains a lot of antioxidants, which is good for health and plays a role in disease resistance. Xiao Lu listens to music often now. Modern research has proved that listening to soothing music can also improve immunity.
Twenty, intrahepatic bile duct stones
Aunt Shan fell ill suddenly when she was 55, her body turned yellow, her right belly was swollen, fever, and nausea. I went to the hospital and was diagnosed as "intrahepatic bile duct stones". It is more common for stones to grow in the gallbladder, but she grows in the small bile ducts inside the liver. The operation is very difficult, only a part of it is removed, and the rest of the stones cannot be removed with medicine. It got better slowly. According to doctors of western medicine, Aunt Shan is a long stone body. The longer the stone, the more stones, and she will suffer from illness. Aunt Shan doesn't believe in any physique. Later, I found the Chinese Medicine Hospital and asked if there was any way to prevent the stones from growing. The Chinese medicine doctor prescribed a dozen or so herbal medicines to Aunt Shan, but the decoction was very bitter. After drinking, the condition was completely controlled. According to doctors of traditional Chinese medicine, the reason for long stones is the unreasonable lifestyle, which leads to abnormal bile composition and formation of stones. Health maintenance is to improve the lifestyle. Teach Aunt Shan a set of Chinese medicine regimens. This method does not cost extra money, and has no side effects, and can be implemented for life. Aunt Shan accepted it happily and persisted for 3 years. She did not suffer from the disease. She repeated the B-ultrasound several times and said that the stones did not grow longer. Aunt Shan's approach is as follows:
1. Chinese medicine believes that the proportion of food types is very important. The doctor of Chinese medicine asked Aunt Shan to divide the food into rice, noodles, vegetables, fruits, and meat and eggs. The daily eating ratio was about 3:3:2:1. Western medicine believes that modern people eat a large proportion of food and meat, which leads to acidification of the human body, unstable bile components, and eventually stones. Vegetables and fruits are alkaline foods, which can neutralize the acid produced by rice noodles, meat and eggs, and are beneficial to metabolism. In addition, the nutrients contained in fruits and vegetables, on the basis of improving the metabolism of the whole body, also improve the composition of bile and prevent the formation of stones. People who eat a lot of fat are prone to gallstones.
2. According to the traditional Chinese medicine method of "work without getting tired", Aunt Shan walks to the park for half an hour every day. Western medical research believes that people with little exercise will inevitably decrease the contractility of the gallbladder and delay the emptying of bile, which will easily lead to cholestasis and the formation of gallstones. Aunt Shan strengthened her activities, strengthened the contractility of the gallbladder, and effectively prevented the formation of firmness.
3. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that modern people eat too much, excess energy in the body, and elevated free radical levels, which affect normal metabolism. Dieting can reduce free radicals, improve metabolism overall, improve bile components, and prevent stones. According to what the doctor of Chinese medicine said, Aunt Shan reduced her appetite a bit. In 2010, an experiment conducted by the University of Texas in the United States discovered a gastric peptide called "hunger hormone" that controls the body's appetite.
Professor Hyojiro Ohashi of Osaka Medical University in Japan led four assistants to conduct a starvation test. The results of the experiment were: there was no increase in white blood cells in the first 6 days, the number of white blood cells increased sharply from day 7 to day 10, and the number increased rapidly on day 10. , Some people even more than twice the usual. Since white blood cells can swallow pathogenic bacteria and form antibodies, it is believed that human immunity has been enhanced. Dieting can produce endogenous therapeutic factors. After starvation, the body will stimulate many corresponding endogenous drug factors to stimulate immune function. This active natural therapy has certain healing effects on the human body.
21. Irritable bowel syndrome
4 Years ago, Xiao Han moved from the suburbs to the city to live for a month and became ill: the frequency of bowel movements increased, his stomach hurts every time he had a bowel movement, and the loose stools were relieved, sometimes the abdominal distension. At first I thought it was inappropriate eating and got acute enteritis, but the disease has not been good, so I went to the hospital for a lot of examinations, and all the examination results were normal. The doctor said that this disease is called "irritable bowel syndrome". Abnormal intestinal motility. The reason is unclear and the treatment is of little value. Later, I found a Chinese medicine doctor. After listening to Xiaohan's statement, the Chinese medicine doctor thought it was related to living in the city. According to the principle of "returning simplicity to the truth" of Chinese medicine, the human body cannot adapt to the living environment of modern cities and is in a sub-healthy state. Compared with primitive society, 100,000 new substances have appeared in the lives of modern people, and a quarter of them have been proved to be poisonous. For example, ozone, chlorine, pesticides, gasoline, artificial perfume, drugs, etc. can all promote the production of free radicals. These free radicals are the main substances that destroy human cells in the body and harm health slowly and lastingly. There are more than 100 times more toxic metals in modern humans than ancestors, which can cause physical weakness. In the U.S. More than one-fifth of children with dental fluorosis. In the process of edible oil processing, a small amount of fat is denatured and oxidized due to high temperature. Some oils are hydrogenated, which changes the molecular structure. These new products are toxic. In the process of bleaching and deodorization, nutrients are destroyed and new toxins are produced, as well as some residual solvents. The proportion of modern people's intake of various fats does not meet the nutritional requirements. Eating sugar can cause calcium and zinc deficiencies; sugar added to food can spoil protein and become toxic. Starch enters the small intestine and breaks down into sugar. If starch and protein are eaten together, it can also form toxic protein. Ripe fruits and vegetables contain the most vitamins and minerals, while the ripe ones have less content. Most of the foods we eat are stored for a long time. Vegetables destroy a lot of vitamins during the cooking process. In the process of processing wheat into white flour, almost all vitamins and minerals are lost. In the process of producing puffed food, high temperature and pressure denature a small amount of protein and cause toxicity. Frying and grilling can produce carcinogens. Eating cooked food can cause inflammatory reactions in the digestive tract. Milk contains more phosphorus and less magnesium, which is not conducive to the use of calcium by human tissues. On the contrary, it can form kidney stones, causing gout and atherosclerosis. The content of some nutrients in the eggs laid by chickens in the chicken farm and in the wild is very different. For example, in terms of vitamin E and DHA, only a few tenths of the eggs in the wild are in the chicken farm. Both substances have great health benefits. Chicken feed in chicken farms contains antibiotics, hormones and other toxins, which are not good for health. Feeding such feed makes 90% of these chickens get cancer when they are slaughtered. The eggs produced by these chickens contain the above-mentioned substances, which are also bad for people to eat. Adding bleaching powder to tap water can produce trihalomethanes, which can cause cancer and suppress immunity. Sunscreen can produce carcinogens in the sun. Electromagnetic waves generated by electrical appliances can cause cancer. Health preservation is to adopt a green lifestyle. The doctor of traditional Chinese medicine told Xiaohan some health-preserving methods. After 2 months of implementation, his condition improved significantly. The method is as follows:
1. There are many bacteria living in the colon, which are closely related to maintaining normal bowel movements. The anaerobic bacteria in the normal human colon are twice as many as aerobic bacteria, and the anaerobic bacteria in patients are 100 times that of aerobic bacteria. In this case, some foods can cause diarrhea, such as: wheat, corn, dairy products, coffee, tea, chocolate, potatoes, onions and citrus fruits. It is necessary for the patient to find out which one is unsuitable. The method is to fast for a food for 1 week and observe whether the condition improves. If it improves, it means that the food is unsuitable or allergic. Xiao Han found out that he was allergic to white flour through observation. Eating white noodles made it worse. Since then, fasting white noodles has significantly improved his condition.
2. Use materials that do not have volatile odors when decorating the home, such as wood, marble, glass, and gypsum, and avoid using plywood. In order to reduce radiation, use earphones to answer the phone. A filter device is added to the faucet for bathing, which can remove the chlorine in the water. Avoid using plastic products at home, without perfume and sunscreen.
3. Chinese medicine believes that excessive emotions are the cause of many diseases. Western medicine also believes that mental relaxation can improve intestinal function. From then on, Xiaohan went to the park to do qigong every day: stand with feet slightly apart, close eyes and breathe deeply, arms raised in front of chest Lift up, focus on your hands, rise and fall as you breathe, lift up when you inhale, and put down when you exhale. Sometimes the focus is on the belly, and the mind moves below the navel when inhaling, and above the navel when exhaling. Sometimes it is placed on the foot and slowly moved to other parts for 5 to 10 minutes each time.
4. Bring the food produced in your own home from your hometown, and put many in the refrigerator to freeze. Eat vegetables raw as much as possible. Carotene in carrots and lycopene in tomatoes are more easily absorbed after heating, and these two vegetables can be eaten cooked. Do not eat meat with added sugar. Don't eat puffed food, don't use frying or grilling. No fluoride toothpaste.
5. Recently there are drugs for treatment:
22. Ulcerative colitis
Lao Liang is a cadre who smokes and drinks. When I was 35 years old, sometimes my stomach hurts and relieved after passing loose stools. This condition lasted for a long time, up to 10 times a day in severe cases. Sometimes I have a low-grade fever. I went to the hospital for a colonoscopy and diagnosed as chronic ulcerative colitis. This disease works as soon as I take anti-inflammatory drugs, and I get sick again when I don’t take it. The illness lasts for 8 years. Say good or bad. Bad, and the condition has not made much progress. When a friend talked about health preservation, Lao Liang was moved and planned to try. Later, I found a Chinese medicine doctor. According to the principle of "returning to simplicity and returning to the truth", the doctor of Chinese medicine put forward that modern living habits have seriously deviated from the physiological needs of the human body, and the human body cannot adapt to the modern urban lifestyle. Become sick. Lao Liang's large intestine and immune system have been damaged. If he wants to get better, he must improve his lifestyle. The doctor of traditional Chinese medicine formulated a regimen for Lao Liang. After implementing it for 3 months, his condition improved significantly. He persisted for 2 years, defecate 2-3 times a day, and his stomach pain was much less. The method is as follows:
1. Get rid of the habit of not exercising first. Lao Liang was a basketball player when he was young and has stopped playing in recent years. Living in the family area of the unit, commuting is very close, the walking distance is very short, and it is impossible to exercise. Lao Liang chose to play table tennis for his health.
2. According to the principles of health preservation in traditional Chinese medicine, smoking and drinking are habits of "presumptuousness" and must be changed. Lao Liang did not completely quit smoking. Drinking is mainly for socializing at work, in fact there is no addiction. He changed his job altogether, which meant he had quit drinking.
3. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that seven emotions are the cause of many diseases. Western medicine also believes that mental relaxation can improve intestinal function. Lao Liang does qigong at home every day: stand with his feet slightly apart, close his eyes and breathe deeply, raise his arms in front of his chest, focus on his hands, and rise and fall with the breath, lift up when breathing in, and put down when breathing out. Sometimes the focus is on the belly, and the mind moves below the navel when inhaling, and above the navel when exhaling. Sometimes it is placed on the foot and slowly moved to other parts for 5 to 10 minutes each time.
4. Chinese medicine advocates eating rough food, that is, food that has not been processed. According to the principle of biological evolution, the human body needs rough food: modern people have a good taste, many foods are peeled, but these skins contain nutrients needed by the human body, such as Wheat skin contains B vitamins and trace elements; grape skin contains many beneficial substances. Vegetables destroy a lot of vitamins during the cooking process.
Twenty-three, urinary tract stones
In Lao Sun living in the countryside, he can eat vegetables in summer but very few in winter. Can't eat fruit all year round. His mother had urinary tract stones, and the old grandson suspected that this disease would be passed on to him. When he was 32 years old, he suddenly felt severe pain in his right abdomen one day, accompanied by nausea. He was sent to the hospital for treatment, and the result of a B-ultrasound was reported. It was said that a stone had grown in his kidney and it fell into the ureter. Got there; the test result reported that there were blood cells in the urine. The doctor asked him to drink plenty of water, filter the urine, and see if there are any stones. After waiting for 3 hours in the hospital, the pain gradually disappeared. Then I did a B-ultrasound and found that the stone had gone down. In the third year, I fell ill again. Lao Sun wanted to find a preventive method, so he asked a friend who is a Chinese medicine practitioner. He followed his friend's advice and has been taking health measures for 25 years. He has a physical examination once a year, and the B-ultrasound returns consistently. The results are normal and no stones are found. Lao Sun's health regimen is as follows:
According to the theory of health preservation in traditional Chinese medicine, the high-energy diets that people eat now belong to the "paste the thick flavor". If you want to be healthy, you must "return to the basics", that is to say, replace high-end foods with coarse foods, specifically reducing them in the recipe Acidic foods such as meat and eggs increase alkaline foods such as vegetables and fruits. Lao Sun's recipe is as follows: brown rice, corn, millet, barley, wheat, soy products. Eggs, milk, chicken, etc. There are lotus root, radish, eggplant, winter melon, onion, shiitake mushroom, watermelon, potato, cucumber, strawberry, banana, orange, persimmon and grape. Avoid foods high in oxalate, including: spinach, chocolate, green onions, kohlrabi, pumpkin, sweet potatoes and tea. Taking calcium and oxalic acid together, the two can be combined in the intestines, which can reduce the absorption of oxalic acid and prevent kidney stones. The Harvard University study found that the incidence of kidney stones in people who consume more calcium is reduced by 34%. For this reason, the grandson eats some dairy products every day. People with a lot of red meat have high levels of calcium, oxalic acid and uric acid in the urine, and they are prone to kidney stones.
Lao Sun suspects that urinary tract stones may be inherited, but in fact this disease is not inherited. The cause of illness is improper lifestyle, too little alkaline food intake, unreasonable dietary structure, which changes the chemical composition and proportion of urine, destroys its stability, and is easy to precipitate, solidify, and form stones. 80% is formed by calcium and oxalic acid. Eating acidic foods can acidify the human body and affect the body's metabolism, increase urinary calcium and decrease stability, which is also one of the reasons for the formation of stones. People who eat more meat have a 30% higher incidence of kidney stones. People who eat more salty salt excrete more calcium in the urine. Drinking more water can dilute the concentration of calcium and oxalic acid in the urine and reduce the occurrence of urinary stones. For this reason, the grandson eats less meat, less salt, and more water.
Xiaocheng was married for two years, and not long after he became a father, he noticed that the color of his urine turned red one day. He thought he drank a lot of water because of the lack of water, but the redness was still the next day. Later, I got dizzy and my eyelids were a little swollen. I went to the hospital for a check up a week later. It turned out that the redness in the urine was blood. There was a serious problem with the laboratory test. The blood pressure was also high. He was diagnosed with acute nephritis. The dizziness and swelling soon recovered after treatment, but there are still mild problems in the urine test results. It has lasted for 2 months and it will not get better. The doctor said that a small number of patients will turn into chronic nephritis, and a few will develop uremia. At that time, either dialysis or kidney transplantation will be done. Xiaocheng thought, this is not a trivial matter. Asking everywhere is there any good way to prevent the development of the disease. Western medicine has no good way. Xiaocheng found a doctor of Chinese medicine and asked for a set of health regimens. After 2 months of practice, problems in the urine Completely better. The health regimen is as follows:
1. According to the principle of "returning to the original" in traditional Chinese medicine, imitate the recipe of primitive people: eat whole wheat flour; most vegetables are eaten raw as much as possible, but potatoes and beans are cooked. Raw beans have a small amount of toxicity, but heating can remove the toxicity. Vegetables and fruits add up to 2 catties a day; eat a small amount of fish; 3 grams of salty salt a day. Western medicine believes that this recipe contains a lot of antioxidants, which enhance the ability to repair diseased kidney tissue.
2. According to the principle of "regular diet" in traditional Chinese medicine, eating 90% full is equivalent to eating 9/10 of the usual staple food. When food enters the body, the starch in the body needs the participation of oxygen in the process of converting it into energy. The by-product is free radicals. If you eat more, you will produce more free radicals. Free radicals can damage human tissues. When the damage exceeds the intensity People get sick when the body's ability to repair, in fact, most of the chronic diseases of mankind get this way. Diet can reduce the production of free radicals in the body, and at the same time increase the production of antioxidant enzymes in the body, which is beneficial to the repair of diseased tissues.
3. Chinese medicine believes that many diseases are related to the "seven emotions". Xiaocheng likes to fish, so he relaxes. Western medical research has proved that relaxing the mood can improve immunity and increase the body's disease resistance. Western medicine advocates rest, so Xiaocheng did not dare to take the risk of exercising when he was sick. One year has passed, and he walks at a normal speed for 40 minutes a day, but still dare not do strenuous exercise.
Sister Duan is 50 years old. Since last year, she has been emotionally unstable and her legs have been swollen. She went to the hospital for a series of examinations on the kidneys, heart, thyroid, and liver. No specific internal organ diseases were found. Sister Duan believes that swollen legs are morbidity after all, and there must be something abnormal in the body. He was later diagnosed as "idiopathic edema". Women who enter menopause have disordered hormone metabolism in the body, which affects water and sodium metabolism, causing leg swelling, which can also be said to be a sub-health state. You can take a small amount of diuretics for treatment.” Sister Duan was not satisfied with this explanation, so she turned to Chinese medicine. The doctor said that leg swelling belongs to the "dampness syndrome" of Chinese medicine and was treated with "damp-removing diuretic" medicine. But Sister Duan was not willing I rely on medicine to maintain it, and I want to find a better way. The doctor of Chinese medicine suggested to try the way of health preservation, and introduced some methods to Sister Duan. After 2 months of practice, Sister Duan has a certain effect, and the legs do not swell. The specific measures are as follows:
1. Food therapy: eat some diuretic foods, such as winter melon, cucumber, loofah, bitter gourd red beans, coix seed, tomato, leeks, white radish, pomegranate, grape, orange, perilla, watermelon, houttuynia, green onion, Onions, lemons, etc. The daily salt should not exceed 3 grams, and the meals should be seasoned with vinegar, sugar and chili.
2. Because Sister Duan is in menopause, the level of estrogen in the body drops, causing symptoms such as upset and hyperhidrosis, so she needs to eat more foods containing phytoestrogens, such as soybeans, wheat, black beans, lentils, sunflower seeds, pears, onions, etc. Soy contains natural substances similar to female estrogen, so it can be used as a good estrogen substitute and effective for menopausal symptoms. Sister Duan added a lot of soy products to her recipe.
3. Chinese medicine believes that seven emotions are the cause of many diseases. Western medicine also believes that mental relaxation can adjust endocrine.The qigong of Chinese medicine is similar to the meditation thought of western medicine. It actively makes one's mind extremely relaxed. Modern research has proved that it has certain benefits to the body, especially for people with mental stress. It can improve the mood and adjust the mentality. The method adopted by the eldest sister is: in a quiet environment, close your eyes and imagine. The content can be chosen by yourself. For example, imagine that you are flying in the sky, and you can see white clouds on the mountains below, blue waves in the lake, and vaguely heard The sound of the waterfall, the birds circling. I landed on the vast grassland, lying among the grass, a ray of sunlight shone on my body, and a warmth came to my mind. Practice 10 minutes a day,
26. Chronic prostatitis
When Old Wei was young, sometimes he found that the color of his urine was whitish and muddy, there was a feeling of inexhaustible drainage, and a feeling of bulging in the lower abdomen. He did not see the doctor. When he was in his 50s, he increased the waiting time for urination. The number of times he went to the toilet increased. He went to the hospital once. The doctor of western medicine said that he had aseptic prostatitis. The long-term pathological changes caused hyperplasia and increased volume. , Blocked the urethral opening. The old guard asked if there was a good way. The doctor said that chronic prostatitis can be treated with anti-inflammatory or intra-anal massage, which can control the symptoms, but cannot eliminate the roots. To solve the problem of urination, the prostate can be surgically removed, otherwise the symptoms will get worse. The old guard was not mentally prepared. It was not easy to take out an organ for surgery. Massaging the prostate from the anus could only be done by a doctor. It could not be done frequently, which was very inconvenient. He finally decided to wait. He was advised by someone to consult a Chinese doctor. The Chinese doctor said that it is impossible for the prostate hyperplasia to be eliminated with medicine. It is better to use Chinese medicine to maintain the status quo. The old Wei agreed to try it. Two years have passed and his condition is stable. The method adopted by Lao Wei is as follows:
1. Under the guidance of a doctor of Chinese medicine, the old Wei learned the treatment of external prostate massage: moderately press in the upper back of the pubic symphysis, let go after about 5 seconds, let go and press again for 5 seconds, about 10 times, 2 times a day. This method is an alternative to intra-anal massage. Massage can increase the blood supply of the prostate and mobilize immunity. Compared with internal anal massage, external massage has the advantages of convenience, low cost, no toxic side effects, and can be practiced for life.
2. According to the principle of "returning to the truth" in traditional Chinese medicine, the frequency of human sexual life should be the same as the time of sperm maturity, which is 3-7 days. Sexual stimulation can lead to increased levels of androgens in the body. Androgens can stimulate congestion and hypertrophy of the prostate. Excessive or prolonged congestion is the cause of chronic prostatitis. Old Wei had a high sexual frequency when he was young, and now sometimes he does not have one in a month. The doctor of Chinese medicine suggested that it should be about once every 7 days, and the old Wei adopted it.
3. Chinese medicine advocates that a healthy diet is "five fruits for assistance and five vegetables for supplement". Modern Western medicine studies have proved that vegetables and fruits are necessary for human diet, and vegetables and fruits contain a lot of antioxidants. Pumpkin seeds, watermelon seeds, almonds, walnuts and peanuts and soy products can improve the symptoms of enlarged prostate. According to the above suggestions, Old Wei improved his recipe.
4. Light diet, pay attention to activities, and avoid contact with harmful chemicals.
Xiao Xi has been married for 5 years. He bought cosmetics in the store and couldn't get pregnant. He went to the best hospital and doctor. After a detailed examination, he found nothing wrong. Western medicine couldn't explain why he could not be pregnant. I went to a Chinese doctor to drink Chinese medicine for a while, but I still couldn't get pregnant. There are examples around: a couple can't have children for many years, and they can have children after they are divorced and married. The man’s parents stubbornly believed that it must be the woman’s business, and forced the man to look for it after the divorce, but the couple had a very good relationship and no one wanted to divorce. In the summer of last year, the old Wang of his unit cured his stomach disease with the method of Chinese medicine. Because this kind of health care or health preservation is not the main responsibility of Western medical doctors, little is known about the specific methods. The two decided to ask the doctor of Chinese medicine. Later, I went to a Chinese medicine hospital and found the Chinese doctor that Lao Wang said. After communicating in detail, he proposed a set of health-preserving methods for Xiao Xi. After doing it for half a year, I was really pregnant. Now the child is almost two years old. Everything is normal. The approach they took is as follows:
1. Change job type: The doctor of traditional Chinese medicine thinks that being unable to conceive a child is related to selling cosmetics in small seats. According to the principle of "anti-simple and return to the truth" in traditional Chinese medicine, modern people are only suitable for contact with those substances in primitive society, but now there are 100,000 new substances in life, and a quarter of them have been proved to be toxic. Cosmetics are The masters of these new substances slowly and persistently endanger health. Therefore, if you want to get pregnant, changing your job is a key measure. Finally, the Xiaoxi was arranged to work in a new campus of a university, where the air is particularly good.
2. According to the principle of returning to innocence in traditional Chinese medicine, some life in matrilineal society is conducive to women's pregnancy: in primitive society, women in the family lived together all their lives, and their mothers, aunts, and older sisters took care of their children. Seeing a child will improve a woman's mood and help her pregnancy. In ancient China, the solution to the problem of infertility was: first adopt a belt for women, which can often be pregnant with women in the future. On the advice of the doctor of Chinese medicine, Xiao Xi hung up a few children's paintings and placed a few dolls at home.
3. Improve diet: Xiaoxi asked her husband to buy a car and routinely go to the countryside to buy green food. Put the fresh food in the refrigerator and freeze it. Eat vegetables raw as much as possible, two catties a day. Do not eat puffed, fried, or grilled foods. Switch to olive oil and eat more fish.
Three years ago, Xiao Lu was 27 years old. After she was pregnant, she was screened for Down's syndrome. It was found to be a severe deformity called congenital stupidity. The pregnancy was terminated in time. Everyone asked why, no one could tell, not even the doctor. Later, I found a doctor of Chinese medicine and asked how to guarantee a normal child in the future. The doctor of Chinese medicine told a set of methods. I gave birth to a child this year and everything is normal. Xiao Lu's method is as follows:
1. According to the traditional Chinese medicine method of "returning simplicity to the truth", human health requires a primitive environment, which is a pollution-free environment. Compared with primitive society, modern society has increased X-ray pollution. For children to be healthy, both parents must first avoid exposure to X-rays. Pregnant women are more important. Xiao Lu and his wife occasionally went to the hospital in recent years, but refused all X-ray examinations. B-ultrasound is a commonly used examination method in obstetrics, but some studies have shown that B-ultrasound can change genetic material, which may be passed on to the next generation, causing abnormal brain development of the fetus, and may cause abnormal behaviors such as dyslexia. Electrical appliances can generate electromagnetic waves and are also potential risk factors. Xiao Lu is very concerned about all unfavorable factors. He does not do a B-ultrasound during the physical examination and tries to stay away from all household appliances.
2. There are a lot of car exhaust in the city, which contains a lot of harmful substances, which affects health. Xiao Lu simply resigned and rested in the first half of pregnancy, moved to the suburbs, wandered outside every day, sunbathing, drinking mountain spring water, because he was afraid of being infected When you have the flu, you rarely have any contact with outsiders. Avoid using any cosmetics, do not even use high teeth, brush for a while with clean water, wash clothes only with soap, and avoid using any drugs for the couple.
3. According to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine, healthy eating habits should imitate the habits of primitive people. The most important thing is to eat fresh food. Therefore, the couple eat seasonal organic vegetables, fruits, corn, potatoes, etc. After pregnancy, Xiao Lu's daily nutrient composition ratio was determined according to the original recipe and calculated by a nutrition expert. The source of protein is soy products and fish. Vegetables and fruits are 1-2 times of food and meat. Eat every meal when you are hungry.
4. A study pointed out that 45-year-old men have 50% more abnormal sperm compared with 18-year-old men. Antioxidants can rejuvenate sperm, such as vitamin C and glutathione. According to the principle of "black food for nourishing the kidney" in traditional Chinese medicine, eating black and purple foods is beneficial to fertility. Therefore, Xiao Lu added purple cabbage, purple sweet potato, black beans, cherries, etc. to his food. Modern medicine has proved that black food contains a class of substances called anthocyanins, which have strong antioxidant capacity, can reduce free radicals in the body, and have a great protective effect on the fetus.
Twenty-nine, mental illness
Someone in Jia Gong's family had schizophrenia. Jia Gong was a white-collar worker. At the age of 42 he also contracted the disease. One day he suddenly disappeared. The family asked everywhere but did not find him for two days. On the third day, news of him came from outside. He was taken to a mental hospital and was diagnosed with "schizophrenia", with symptoms of persecution delusion: it was for no reason that someone wanted to harm him, so he escaped by train. He returned to normal after taking the medicine. After one year of medicinal use, the family tried to stop the medication, and the condition returned as soon as the medication was reduced. I also consulted a doctor of Chinese medicine. The Chinese doctor said: The disease resistance of human organs is affected by genetic factors, and there are individual differences. As we age, disease resistance becomes weaker and weaker, and the disease will become sick after the critical point. Jia Gong's brain tissue reached below the critical point, and he became mentally ill. If the patient's metabolic condition is improved through health maintenance, and the self-repairing ability is enhanced, the condition can be restored. The doctor of traditional Chinese medicine taught a set of health maintenance methods, implemented it for 2 months, the medicine was reduced by half, and after half a year, all were reduced. Now one and a half years have passed, and the disease has not relapsed. The method Jia Gong uses is as follows:
1. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that excessive emotions are the cause of many diseases. Western medicine also believes that mental relaxation can improve disease resistance. Since then, the couple walked to the park in the morning to do qigong: stand with feet slightly apart, close eyes and breathe deeply, arms on chest Lift up, focus on your hands, up and down with your breath, lift up when you inhale, and put down when you exhale. You can also focus on the belly, and move your mind below the umbilicus when you breathe in, and above it when you exhale. You can also put it on your feet and slowly move to other parts for 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Chinese medicine believes that activities that are beneficial to health are "work and tirelessness." When Jia Gong was a child, he liked to go wild, but later he was busy with work and stopped. Now I have joined a bicycle outing group and often go to the countryside for activities. This not only exercised my body, but also breathed fresh air. I often talked with "travelers", which increased my knowledge and joy.
3. According to the principle of "returning to the basics and returning to the truth" in Chinese medicine, modern people should eat foods eaten by primitive people. These foods are fresh, pollution-free, and unprocessed foods. So the couple went to the suburbs to buy green food to eat. Because root vegetables are less polluted by pesticides, potatoes, yam, onions, etc. are often bought. Vegetables that can be peeled are peeled off and eaten as much as possible, do not eat puffed foods, and cook without frying or grilling. Eat vegetables raw as much as possible. Vegetarian rice and meaty rice are not eaten at the same time, and sugar is not added to the meat, because the glycated protein is formed after the meat and sugar contact, which has certain toxicity.
Ms. Hou is a white-collar worker, 32 years old. She had a headache two years ago. She went to the hospital to check the head CT, visual acuity and so on. No organic disease was found, and she was diagnosed with neuropathic headache. It is prone to attacks every afternoon, especially when sleep deprivation or irregular sleep is more serious, accompanied by nausea. I live by taking painkillers, but these medicines are not good for the stomach, and sometimes stomach pain. Is it indispensable for the second half of life without medicine? Not reconciled, she found a Chinese medicine doctor and asked if there was any way to prevent it. There are really many ways. Ms. Hou followed the doctor's method, and her condition gradually improved, and it was completely healed after a month. The doctor told her there are 3 ways:
1. Chinese medicine believes that activities that are beneficial to health are "work and tirelessness", that is, activities of moderate physical strength. Western medicine also believes that light-to-moderate activities belong to aerobic exercise, that is, the human body does not lack oxygen during the activity and is beneficial to the body. Ms. Hou works in an office and spends a lot of time working on computers. She didn't have the habit of exercising before. This kind of life is very detrimental to the body and will inevitably develop into a "sub-healthy" state. Ms. Hou changed her previous mistakes and found time to take a few friends to the park for a walk every morning for about 1 hour with very few interruptions.
2. Chinese medicine believes that overeating is bad for the body. Therefore, Ms. Hou got rid of the habit of eating meat as the main food, adding some coarse grains, and eating more fruits and vegetables, which can alkalize the blood and facilitate metabolism.
3. Chinese medicine believes that dieting is an important method of health preservation. Human metabolism produces by-products, small molecules called "free radicals", which can damage cells and promote human aging. Dieting can reduce energy intake, reduce free radical production, promote cell renewal and restore vitality.
31. Cerebral infarction
Uncle Battelle lived in a pastoral area when he was young, and he loved drinking and eating meat since he was a child. After working, his economic conditions improved. Eating large chunks of meat and drinking a large bowl was his greatest pleasure. When I was 40 years old, I became addicted. I could drink a pound of liquor a day, my brain atrophy, and I didn't cooperate with people around me. When he was 55 years old, his blood pressure rose and he didn't care too much. Sometimes he took antihypertensive drugs and sometimes he didn't take them. One morning, I found that half of my body was disobedient. I went to the hospital for a diagnosis of cerebral infarction. I was hospitalized for a month and finally did not fully recover. I could only walk on crutches. I heard from the doctor that his illness was caused by drinking, and he is likely to relapse in the future. Once it recurs, he will lose his life. The children and his wife made Battelle quit drinking together, and it became a protracted battle. In any case, the amount of alcohol was reduced a lot, and the amount of alcohol he drank every day was one-third of the original. After Bartel drank less alcohol, his brain atrophy was restored, and he gradually learned to communicate and cooperate with his family, and he was able to take antihypertensive drugs on time. I asked a doctor of traditional Chinese medicine, who told them a paragraph about health preservation in the "Internal Classics": "If you are too dry,...sweet and fat, noble people will anoint Liang's disease." It means that hemiplegia is caused by eating too well. The "sickness of anointing beam" mentioned here is the "disease of wealth" as western medicine refers to. According to the ancients' knowledge of this disease, he formulated a regimen for Battelle. With the cooperation of my family, after 11 years, the cerebral infarction did not occur again and the blood pressure stabilized. Battelle’s regimen is as follows:
1. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that the most important principle of health preservation is "regular diet". The ancestors of primitive society, their food source is ripe plant fruits in nature, etc., it is impossible to always eat full in time like modern people, it is inevitable to go hungry, and the human body's metabolism has adapted to the state of half starvation and half fullness. Modern people are always in a state of fullness, and the body's metabolism cannot adapt, and the level of free radicals in the body will increase. Modern research has proved that in a half-starved and half-satisfied state, the level of free radicals in the body is low. Free radicals destroy small molecules in the human body and are the culprit of human aging and disease. Therefore, the level of free radicals decreases after dieting, which can prevent aging, treat sub-health, reduce or even cure various chronic diseases. Food restriction can reverse the neurotoxic effect of D-galactose, significantly improve the learning and memory ability of mice with brain aging induced by it, increase the activity of anti-free radical enzymes such as SOD and GSH-Px in the brain tissue, and enhance the anti-free radical of the brain tissue ability[. Battelle was born a lazy person. He couldn't get him to exercise. Under the persuasion and supervision of his family, he insisted on dieting until now.
2. Chinese medicine advocates "good food", which is to encourage people to eat foods with high fiber content that are not refined, and oppose eating delicate foods like meat with good taste. Modern research has proved that eating a lot of meat can damage blood vessels and is not conducive to the prevention of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. Following the advice of Chinese medicine practitioners, Batel changed his habit of eating meat as the main food, adding vegetables and fruits, and replacing red meat with fish. He ate 4 grams of salt every day.
32. Cerebral hemorrhage
Marco is engaged in management work and has a lot of entertainment. At the age of 38, one night suddenly my right leg felt weak and I was boring to walk. The condition was getting worse and worse. I immediately called an ambulance to the hospital. I vomited once on the road. I had a head CT in the hospital. I was diagnosed with cerebral hemorrhage. I was hospitalized for a month. I was lucky and he had hemiplegia. When he was discharged from the hospital, the doctor said that the disease might recur in the future, and once it recurs, he will be disabled without death.
Ma's family is wondering: The parents in the family are still alive, have no serious illness, and have never had cerebral hemorrhage. Why did Ma get this disease? No one can tell the exact reason. When my mother was the most anxious, she asked everywhere about prevention methods, and finally found the answer from an old Chinese doctor. After the old Chinese doctor asked about Ma Ge's life and work, he tailored a set of health regimen for him. Ma has persisted for 15 years. He is 53 years old this year and he has no more cerebral hemorrhage. His health regimen is as follows:
1. Both Chinese and Western medicine believe that activities that are beneficial to health are moderate physical activities. It turns out that Lao Ma is a person who doesn't like sports activities. When he returns home, he doesn't do any housework and drives a car to work every day, which means he doesn't have much physical activity. In order to exercise, he chose to play tennis, and he persisted until now.
2. Chinese medicine believes that the most important principle of health preservation for modern people is "regular diet", which is in line with the theory of evolution. People's appetite is hyperactive, which exceeds the actual metabolic needs, and only half-starved and half-satisfied can meet the requirements of human metabolism. Therefore, if modern humans eat all day long, then the nutrition will be surplus. The surplus state is harmful to the human body, leading to chronic disease damage. The whole body damage is called aging, and the local disease is called "degeneration", "hardening", etc. This is actually Local aging. "Sub-health" means only subjective symptoms and no objective abnormalities. Under this condition, aging is accelerated. Sub-health is the process of premature aging, and premature aging is the result of sub-health.
Modern research has proved that premature aging is caused by the rapid oxidation of the human body by free radicals. Modern people are in a state of fullness, and the level of free radicals in the human body will increase, and oxidation will accelerate, which is harmful to health. On the contrary, primitive people have fewer free radicals than modern people, which explains why primitive people live longer!
3. Chinese medicine advocates "beautiful food", which is to encourage people to eat foods with high fiber content that are not refined and oppose eating delicate foods such as meat. Modern research has proved that eating a lot of meat can damage blood vessels and is not conducive to the prevention of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. Follow the advice of the old Chinese medicine doctor, focus on food, increase vegetables and fruits, and replace red meat with fish; eat 4 grams of salty salt a day.
Teacher Li suffered from insomnia when he was 18 years old. It is also called neurasthenia or fatigue syndrome. It is called "heart and blood deficiency" in Chinese medicine. It is difficult to fall asleep at night. Although I doze, I can’t fall asleep. I usually can’t fall asleep until 2 o’clock in the middle of the night. It’s time to get up when I was sleeping in the morning. I felt tired the next day, drowsy, poor memory, absent-minded, and decreased academic performance. Not much interest in various things. The effect of eating stability is not satisfactory. He is very distressed but there is no way. Fortunately, he will adjust his mentality, learn to live a low-key life, and rarely participate in entertainment activities such as card games and drinking. There are very few friends with him, and everyone thinks he is a little noble. He used to think that his life would be spent like this, but he did not expect that insomnia would be easily cured. Once I chatted with others on the Internet and talked about insomnia. A descendant who claimed to be a family of Chinese medicine told him that he half-believed some of the ways to maintain health in Chinese medicine. He dubiously did what he said. The insomnia that had troubled him for more than 10 years was surprisingly cured. All right. The method he took is as follows:
1. One of the main points of TCM health preservation is to "live routine". Western medicine believes that there is a biological clock in the human body, which is restrained and excited at a fixed point every day. Breaking this rhythm can cause drowsiness, inattention, and decreased memory. Those who go to bed late and lack sleep can hardly recover their losses even if they sleep for 8 hours the next day. Studies have confirmed that workers on night shifts have reduced immune function, are susceptible to colds, and the incidence of cancer will double. Long-term lack of sleep can adversely affect cell metabolism, cause various chronic damages, and accelerate aging. Teacher Li used to watch TV, read books, and surf the Internet at night, when he was sleepy, and when he went to bed. Now he goes to bed at 11 o'clock in the evening, lying down if he can't sleep, and can always fall asleep earlier than before.
2. "Don't work rashly" is another key point of TCM health preservation. He does pure mental work every day and is inactive, which is "reckless work".So Mr. Li walked for 1 hour every night. After coming back, he felt tired, drowsiness increased, and falling asleep faster. The next day I was full of energy, improved appetite, happy mood, improved memory, and talked endlessly. I used to take some medicines when I had a cold occasionally, which contained anti-allergic drugs. The side effects of drowsiness were positive for Teacher Li, and he could fall asleep quickly, but the next day the medicine was too strong and I was still sleepy. Take a walk at night now and I won’t be sleepy the next day. If you feel less energy the next day, use the following methods to refresh yourself: desk work is easier to get tired than physical work, and you can use the rest period to move your limbs and stretch your waist. Or close your eyes and rest your mind: Choose to sit or lie down, relax your body muscles as much as possible, breathe slowly and openly (make your belly bulge when you inhale), and focus on your abdomen for a few minutes. Abdominal breathing is also conducive to the health of internal organs. Studies believe that the state of contemplation can reduce the mortality rate of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases by 47%.
3. Other methods: keep the body moderately cool. In summer, you can choose to swim, take a cold bath or live in an air-conditioned room. In winter, you can choose to wear less clothes and turn off some heating. When you fall asleep, relax yourself, make your posture as comfortable as possible, focus on your body, and feel each part in turn. Listen to your own breathing, and see the floating light spots in the dark. This can turn the thinking from other complex things to monotony, which is conducive to calming down the mood. In addition, you can also eat soybeans, molasses, mustard greens, rutabaga, bananas, longan, walnuts. Millet contains more tryptophan and milk contains more calcium. Both have the effect of promoting sleep, so drink millet porridge and milk before going to bed. There are also sweets that promote sleep. It is better to add sugar to millet porridge and milk.
34. Sleep apnea
Lao Jiang had smoked since he was young, his body was obese, he had hypertension at the age of 48, and he had been relying on antihypertensive drugs for 7 years. Last year, his family members discovered that he did not breathe for a while when he fell asleep at night, and he snored very loudly. The family members were afraid of danger and urged him to go to the hospital. The doctor said that Chiang’s cerebral arteries had hardened, and the central nerve that controls breathing was insufficiently supplied with dysfunction, resulting in hypoxia, which could easily cause cerebral infarction and heart-machine infarction. Even sudden death. Human genes are like fingerprints. Everyone is different. This determines that everyone has their own weaknesses. These organs age earlier and suffer from various chronic diseases. The weak link of Lao Jiang is the respiratory regulation center, which is damaged by free radicals and ages prematurely. Now he is about to fail and has apnea. Western medicine has no special medicine. The family members wanted to try the method of keeping in good health with Chinese medicine. After being strictly implemented for half a year under the guidance of the doctor of Chinese medicine, the sleep apnea syndrome has improved significantly and the blood pressure lowering drugs have been reduced by half. Lao Jiang’s approach is as follows:
1. Traditional Chinese medicine opposes "taking delusion as permanence". "Permanence" is the primitive way of life, and "delusion" is a new thing. Smoking is something that primitive people have never experienced before. It is naturally a "freak" or "unconventional" behavior. The result is "dissipation of truth", which is a needless consumption of natural vitality. Western medicine believes that smoking can cause arterial inflammation, fibrosis and hardening, and can also cause cholesterol to deposit on blood vessel walls and block the lumen. In the past, smoking cessation always failed, but this time Lao Jiang successfully quit smoking.
2. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that satiety is an important reason for promoting the aging of human organs, and "a regular diet" is very beneficial. Western medicine believes that dieting is beneficial to soften blood vessels, lower blood pressure, improve blood supply to the brain, and help repair the respiratory regulation center. It is more necessary for obese people to go on a diet. The veteran, under the guidance of the doctor, gradually became 80% full and lost 16 pounds.
3. According to the principle of "returning to the original" in traditional Chinese medicine, imitate the recipes of primitive people: eat unprocessed fresh food, such as whole wheat flour, and eat raw vegetables as much as possible. Vegetables and fruits total 2 catties a day. Western medicine believes that this diet contains a lot of antioxidants, which will help the nerve center cells that regulate breathing to repair damage and restore function.
According to the principle of “returning to the original” in Chinese medicine, human ancestors lived in the water for a long time, adapted to aquatic products, and were not suitable for eating meat from land animals. Therefore, according to the recommendations of Chinese medicine practitioners, eat more fish and less red meat. Modern medicine has proved that red meat contains omega-6 (also called omega-6) fatty acids, which can be converted into "arachidonic acid", causing inflammation of the inner wall of blood vessels, vasoconstriction, and blood clotting. Fish meat contains omega-3 fatty acids, which can prevent platelet aggregation, reduce fibrinogen, and accelerate fibrin dissolution; it can reduce triglycerides and increase high-density lipoprotein; it can reduce vasoconstriction, restore cell wall elasticity, and prevent cells from suffering from free radicals. Destroy, increase blood supply, help prevent cerebrovascular disease. Fish contains lecithin, which is a component of human brain nerve fibers, which is beneficial to the growth of brain tissue. Vegetable oils containing omega-3 fatty acids are linseed oil, rapeseed oil, soybean oil, walnut oil, and olive oil in order of content, and are arranged as follows according to the amount of monounsaturated fatty acids: hazelnut, olive oil and almond. The above-mentioned effects can also be achieved by using the above-mentioned vegetable oil instead of animal oil.
4. Chinese medicine believes that activities that are beneficial to health are "work and tirelessness", that is, activities of moderate physical strength. It belongs to the aerobic exercise taught by western medicine. Old Jiang didn't like sports before, but now he realizes that this is not good for his body. Taking a walk for about 1 hour a day can also relax his mind. Western medicine believes that this can improve immunity and increase disease resistance.
Thirty-five, Parkinson's disease
When Lao Deng was 59 years old, he had shaking hands, shaking his head, walking slowly, and stiff movements. Later he showed involuntary movement of his fingers. When walking, the soles of his shoes rubbed against the ground, he couldn't move forward, and he dived forward. Daily life was seriously affected. I went to the hospital for an examination and was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease. Some nerve cells in the brain had disease. The doctor of western medicine prescribed western medicine to Lao Deng, but the effect was good but it could not prevent the deterioration of his condition. Lao Deng asked about the cause of the disease, and the doctor could not tell the specific cause, but he told Lao Deng that his condition would get worse in the future. Old Deng asked if there were any preventive measures, but the doctor said no. Lao Deng found a Chinese medicine doctor again. The doctor said that he could prevent or relieve symptoms with health-preserving methods. He formulated a health-preserving method and implemented it for a month. Lao Deng felt his condition improved. Two years have passed and his condition has not worsened. The method is as follows:
1. In the recipe, Chinese medicine advocates eating more rough foods. Against peeling food, modern people are accustomed to eating after peeling. However, modern people's food processing is accompanied by the loss of nutrients, such as vitamin C, vitamin B, trace elements and anti-free radical substances. Cooking damages vitamin C greatly.
2. In modern society, meat has a tendency to replace vegetarian food. Meat is an acidic food, and plants contain polysaccharides, polyphenols, vitamins, lycopene, carotene, rutin, quercetin and breviscapine, etc., all of which have powerful antioxidant effects. Lao Deng changed some old habits, mainly fresh vegetarian food, try to eat with skins. Recent studies have shown that flavonoids are polyphenol compounds, which are widely found in vegetables and fruits to prevent Parkinson's disease.
3. Animal evolution has produced "saving genes", the purpose of which is to store more energy, so that the appetite of animals is stronger than their physiological needs, and the human body only needs one-third of the food intake to survive. In other words, you will be hungry when your physiological needs are met. Due to the constraints of external conditions, primitive people can only guarantee the minimum energy intake under normal circumstances, often in a hungry state, and seldom can be full of energy. It is precisely because primitive people are often hungry that they live to their end of life. Free radicals are derivatives produced in the process of metabolism in the body, which can combine with nucleic acids, nucleoproteins and fatty acids to denature them and lose their functions, causing aging and pathological changes. When the content of free radicals in the body exceeds the body's scavenging ability, a variety of diseases will occur. Because hunger forcibly cuts off the source of nutrients and reduces the production of free radicals, it is also an effective way to eliminate free radicals in the body. Lao Deng adopted a diet and lost 3 kilograms a year.
Xiaohe has been stuttering since he was a little boy, and sometimes he is very shameless. Now in his 20s, facing a job, stuttering has become the main obstacle to applying for a job. He is very anxious and wants to see if he can be cured. He has found a few doctors to see it, but the effect is not obvious. Once I experienced stomach pain, I went to the doctor of traditional Chinese medicine. The doctor asked him to keep in good health. The original intention was to treat the stomach disease. However, with unexpected gains, the stuttering became better. The health regimen formulated by the doctor of Chinese medicine is as follows:
1 One of the main points of TCM health preservation is to "live routine". Western medicine believes that the human body has a biological clock, which is restrained and excited at a fixed point every day. Breaking this rhythm will cause various chronic damages, of course, it will also cause the function of nerve cells related to language to be low, and stuttering will occur or increase. Xiaohe used to not pay attention to regular sleep, lack of sleep, or sleep too late, the next day will be sleepy, lack of concentration, memory decline. He didn't associate this with stuttering before. Now he realizes that regular and adequate sleep is an important way to nourish his brain. From then on, he goes to bed at 11 o'clock in the evening under any circumstances.
2 "Don't work rashly" is one of the main points of TCM health preservation. Advocate moderate activities every day. For intellectuals who lack physical activity, physical exercise can improve the health of the whole body, including improving the function of the brain. Western medicine studies have proved that physical activity can increase the content of endorphins, adrenaline, serotonin and dopamine in the brain. It is a substance that activates the work of the brain, thereby curing or improving stuttering. Xiaohe insists on exercising at night, which can improve sleep and is also an important way to nourish the brain.
37. My second uncle's health is worth learning
There is a trail that tourists stepped on in Kowloon Bay. You can climb the mountain along these trails. My second uncle and I went up together. At first, I was worried about falling down or unable to climb. Halfway through, I found that my worry was unnecessary. When I was sweating profusely and panting and resting, the second uncle did not sweat, and I didn’t breathe, when I sat down on the top of the mountain to rest, his old man walked around on the top of the mountain and said he was not tired. He was already 87 people. When I got down the mountain, I was thirsty and hot. I cut the watermelon and let him sit down. To eat, he said not to sit, and walked around while eating.I am surprised that his physical fitness is stronger than mine. Later, I asked him specifically how he maintained his health. He said, “I also read books about health preservation. First of all, I exercise my body. I have never stopped since I was a child. After retirement, I will be active every morning and afternoon for at least half an hour, usually walking. I like climbing and climbing whenever I have a chance. The second is to worry less. I don’t care whether I am happy or unhappy. Third, I must pay attention to health preservation, do not smoke, do not drink, pay attention to diet, and the type of food varies with my family. Think of some possible dangers and prevent them in advance, so I haven't been seriously injured in my life. It's like a protector is following."