Third, the clinical symptoms of hemorrhoids
1. Blood in the stool. Hemorrhoid bleeding is characterized by bleeding during defecation, the blood is bright red dripping, and the serious is jet-like bleeding.
2. Hemorrhoids prolapse. When the internal hemorrhoids develop to a certain degree, the internal hemorrhoids prolapse during the stool and need to be brought back by hand. Further development occurs when internal hemorrhoids prolapse during activity, fatigue or coughing, which affects people's normal life.
3. Itchy skin around the anus. Due to the swelling of internal hemorrhoids, after its secretion flows out of the anus, it stimulates the skin around the anus to appear eczema, causing skin itching, which affects the normal life of people.
4. Swelling and pain. Due to the repeated prolapse of internal hemorrhoids, blood flow is easily blocked, thrombus formation, and pain.
5. Anemia. Due to the repeated chronic bleeding of internal hemorrhoids, the long-term development can cause anemia, malaise, dizziness, etc.