In the outpatient department, patients often ask about dietary contraindications. Please follow up with the classmates to sort them out according to relevant literature, and make an approval based on my clinical experience for reference.
The so-called "fat" refers to foods that can easily induce certain diseases or aggravate existing diseases. The disease caused by hair is similar to the allergic disease referred to in modern medicine, that is, certain manifestations of allergies after eating food. As determined by individual differences (allergic constitution), "fat" should also vary from person to person, disease, and time, and should not be generalized.
1. Fire-producing objects: many are hot and dry, the body is hot, yin deficiency and fire are strong, diseases caused by various heat are not suitable for consumption. Such as tobacco, wine, green onions, ginger, pepper, garlic, mutton, dog meat, fried food.
2. Wind-promoting agents: many have the nature of rising hair, dispersing qi, and heat. Hives, erysipelas, eczema, carbuncle boils, stroke, dizziness, convulsions, arthralgia, etc. are not suitable for consumption. Such as seafood, fish, shrimp, crab, shellfish, pork head meat, goose meat, chicken, milk, eggs, mushrooms, fungus, chrysanthemum bud, eggplant, etc.
3. Moisture-promoting hair products: mostly sticky, fat, sweet, astringent, damp-heat disease, jaundice, diarrhea, dysentery, diarrhea, malaria, etc. Such as caramel, jujube, pasta, fatty meat and sweet and greasy things.
4. Accumulated cold hair: mostly cold and moisturizing, yang deficiency, yin and cold in the body, diarrhea, cold pain, yang deficiency and edema are not suitable for consumption. Such as winter melon, string beans, amaranth, lettuce, persimmon, watermelon, pear, and other raw and cold products.
5. Blood circulation objects: many have blood circulation and dissipate blood, the effect is severe, various bleeding diseases, uterine bleeding, hemorrhoids, menorrhagia, vomiting blood, hemoptysis, epistaxis, subcutaneous hemorrhage, blood in urine and other diseases are not taken. Such as Ci mushroom, pepper, lamb, dog meat, spinach, soju, etc.
6. Motivation-promoting objects: Most of them have the properties of blocking astringency and blocking the qi, hardening and hardening, and are not suitable for patients with evidence of food accumulation, various pains, and lumps. Such as black soybeans, ginseng, lotus rice, taro, potatoes, beans and some fruits.
7. Motion sickness agents: They have strong irritating properties and can induce chronic diseases and sudden diseases. They are often affected by certain external factors. Those who have suffered from allergic diseases should pay attention to avoiding food. Such as fish, shrimp, crab, shellfish, certain poultry meat, eggs, milk and mushrooms, chrysanthemum buds, fungus, amaranth and so on.
 Huang Jin. Preliminary Study on "Fawu"[J]. Chinese Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 1992,17(9):563-565.
 Wang Jing. Talking about "fat" and disease treatment[J]. Chinese National Folk Medicine. 2010(01)
 Ni Shifeng, Liu Hui, Wu Fan, et al. Research progress in "fat" of traditional Chinese medicine. Gansu Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2009, 22(2): 66-67