Develop good habits
1. Don't go to bed too late at night, get up on time in the morning. Scientific research has proved that people can recover their energy best when they sleep between 11 pm and 1 am, so people should go to bed before 23 pm, otherwise the sleep quality is not good and fatigue will not be eliminated.
2. Appropriately increase outdoor activities. Going to parks and outings in the city can not only breathe fresh air, but also increase the amount of activity to aid digestion, stretch the muscles and bones, improve the circulation of the xue fluid in the anus, and prevent the occurrence of hemorrhoids and other diseases.
3. Control your diet and mix reasonably. In addition to high-protein and high-fat foods, cellulose-rich vegetables, fruits and vegetables should be added to keep the stool smooth and prevent constipation.
4. Pay attention to food hygiene. It is best to eat stewed vegetables and cooked food after heating; store raw and cooked food separately; do not eat raw and cold foods and leftovers, which can prevent the occurrence of gastroenteritis and reduce the onset of hemorrhoids.
5. Don't get drunk while drinking, try to drink low alcohol. Alcohol is a toxic product that stimulates the intestinal mucosa greatly. It has the effect of dilating gastrointestinal and hemorrhoidal veins, and can easily induce hemorrhoids and abscesses.
6. Moderate life. During the holiday, work pressure is relieved, and they are often "in the room when they are drunk." Excessive life can easily cause hemorrhoidal varicose veins and blood stasis to form hemorrhoids. Therefore, we should take part in more useful activities and reduce excessive life.