1. Chi Bai Kou Wei. Use two or two hibiscus peels, chop them finely, use a bowl and a half of white wine, fry into a bowl, and serve empty.
2. Ringworm on the head and face. Grind with hibiscus bark, mix thoroughly with vinegar, boil in water and apply to the affected area.
3. Psoriasis. Use one or two Chuanjinpi, 15 Dafengziren, and Pinellia quinquefolia (filed finely), put it in a bowl of water for seven nights, take out a little light powder, and grind it into the final coat of ringworm. If there is a smell, it will heal.
4. Swelling and pain of hemorrhoids. Use hibiscus bark or leaf decoction to smoke first and then wash.
5. Prolapse of the large intestine. Decoction with hibiscus root, fumigate and wash, and then apply alum and gall.
6. Silent diarrhea. Use red hibiscus flowers, remove the pedicles, dry in the shade for the end, make two pancakes, dip in the end and eat.
7. Wind phlegm inverse. Use hibiscus to dry, roast, and grind to the end. Take one or two spoons per serving, empty-core serving, and take it with boiling water. White flowers are better.
8. Yellow water abscess. Use hibiscus seeds to burn, adjust pig bone marrow and paint.