After the operation of some diseases, the diet of patients is particularly strict, and the same is true for patients with anorectal diseases. If you don't get good care after the operation, you will not only be unable to recover from the condition. It may cause repeated attacks of the disease, causing greater damage to the body. So, how to care after anorectal surgery, and what should anorectal patients eat?
1. After anorectal surgery, doctors usually tell family members to cook some digestible food for patients to eat. It can not only satisfy hunger, but also add vitamins and water to reduce the burden on the gastrointestinal tract as much as possible and facilitate physical recovery. Such as drinking fresh fruit juice, taking oatmeal, and eating thin white rice porridge.
2. After the first day of anorectal surgery, diet is also more critical. The patient is still based on light and easily digestible food. Such as noodles, fresh fish soup, ribs soup, rice noodles, etc. Normal defecation is possible from the next day. Only by ensuring enough food can a certain amount of feces form in the intestinal cavity. If the amount of feces in the intestinal cavity is insufficient, it is impossible to ensure a smooth defecation.
3. For different anorectal diseases, the postoperative nursing care of patients is also different. For patients with anal fissure, hemorrhoids, and anal fistula. In the diet, be careful not to eat too many foods that are easy to get angry, such as fried fast food, drink plenty of water. It is important to regulate intestinal function. You can eat foods such as grains and vegetables rich in dietary fiber to regulate intestinal function. Enhance the coordination of intestinal motility and intestinal peristalsis, promote the contraction of the intestinal wall, regulate the intestinal microecology, correct intestinal dysfunction, improve constipation and maintain the intestinal tract.
4. Anorectal patients need to supplement some substances needed by the body after surgery. Therefore, the diet should not only be light, but also eat more foods containing protein and vitamin C and E to supplement the body's energy.
5. After the operation, consider the healing of the wound. In terms of diet, patients need to avoid some foods harmful to wound healing, such as spicy foods and hot foods. Especially chili and white wine, and eat less beef, mutton and seafood. At the same time, keep the anus clean and soften the stool. It can be seen that diet care after anorectal surgery is of great importance to the efficacy of anorectal treatment. Therefore, the patient’s family members must do the above nursing work after the operation to ensure that the patient can recover as soon as possible. Specifically, what are the taboos for patients with anal fistula? Generally, pay attention to the following points: (1) Avoid all spicy foods, such as wine, onions, garlic, peppers, etc.; instead, eat foods rich in fiber , Such as vegetables, bamboo shoots, etc. (2) Avoid prawns, crabs and other foods and fried or grilled foods; eat more light and easy-to-digest foods, fresh fruits and fresh vegetables. (3) Patients with chronic and complex anal fistulas and tuberculous anal fistulas should eat more digestible and nutritious foods after surgery, especially foods rich in protein, such as chicken, duck, beef, eggs, milk, and soy milk Wait. (4) Eat a light diet and drink plenty of water. (5) It is advisable to eat more fresh fruits, with cool nature and flavor, such as raw pears, sugar cane, bananas, and water chestnuts. (6) It is advisable to eat more foods rich in cellulose, such as greens, rice whites, soybeans, fungus, etc. (5) It is suitable to eat food that is easy to digest and soft in texture. (6) It is not suitable to eat warm tonic products, but to eat nourishing products, such as walnuts, lotus seeds, jujube, etc.