Constipation and physical health
As a common symptom, constipation will not cause excessive pain in the life of the patient in a short period of time. Many people tend to ignore this small disease. They do not realize that this indulgent attitude can easily cause serious physical and mental health consequences for the patient. , Let's take a look at which diseases are related to constipation.
1. Hemorrhoids: A large number of people with hemorrhoids suffer from constipation. People with constipation must hold their breath while defecation. Over time, the pressure of blood vessels around the anus will increase and the perianal blood circulation will be poor. Varicose veins are prone to occur, causing hemorrhoids and hemorrhoids bleeding;
2. Anal fissure: The skin of the anal canal is torn due to constipation and laborious defecation, causing anal fissure. Anal fissures are common in the back of the anal canal. Anal fissures cause severe pain and hemorrhage in the anus, and cause fear of defecation and worsen constipation. , So constipation and anal fissure are mutually causal; it becomes chronic anal fissure over time, which seriously affects the daily life of normal people;
3. Gallbladder stones: Normal people excrete a considerable amount of cholesterol from the stool every day, while the excretion of cholesterol in constipated patients is blocked, and gallbladder stones are easily deposited in the gallbladder, which can cause a series of digestive system symptoms. Clinically, constipated patients suffer from gallbladder. Large number of stones;
4. Intestinal cancer: Most patients with intestinal cancer have a history of constipation for a long time before the onset. The incidence of intestinal cancer in people who love meat and constipation is twice that of ordinary people. There are many carcinogens in feces. For example, the decomposition products of bile acid have strong permeability and carcinogenicity. Constipation increases the contact time of intestinal mucosa with carcinogens, so the incidence of bowel cancer increases;
5. Hypertension: Due to constipation, cholesterol excretion is blocked, cholesterol content in the blood rises, blood vessels are susceptible to cholesterol invasion and hardened, the diameter of hardened blood vessels becomes thinner, and the increase in peripheral resistance will cause high blood pressure; elderly hypertensive patients will also suffer from constipation , Excessive force during defecation can induce stroke;
6. Acne: There are both males and females suffering from acne (acne) among young people, and most of them are clinically found to suffer from acne and constipation. This is because the excretion of harmful substances in the feces of constipation is blocked, and the absorption is too much, and they are prone to acne;
7. Breast cancer: In recent years, there are data showing that the incidence of breast cancer is five times higher for those who have less than two bowel movements per week than those who have daily bowel movements. Obese women with constipation have a significant increase in the incidence of breast cancer. Breast cancer patients Patients who still have constipation after surgery have a higher cancer recurrence rate than those without constipation;
8. Arrhythmia: People with constipation often take laxatives without authorization. Senna is more common. In particular, improper use of senna leaves can cause diarrhea, cause dehydration and collapse, and easily cause electrolyte disturbances in the body. Decreased blood magnesium and potassium can induce premature beats, tachycardia and other arrhythmia; if constipation also has heart disease, abuse Laxatives are potentially life-threatening.
The above-mentioned 8 kinds of diseases can be described as dangerous, and the patients and friends must stay away from them. I never thought that these diseases may be caused by minor constipation, so we must not neglect the treatment of constipation, we must develop good living habits and maintain a healthy body.