Common early signs of gastric cancer:
Many people "stomach pain, stomach acid, stomach bloating-just use Sidashu!", stomach discomfort, do not pay attention to it, watch TV, go to the pharmacy and treat themselves. This is a blessing or a curse. know. You should know that the early signs of gastric cancer can only be stomach discomfort, such as stomach pain, bloating, stomach acid, nausea, etc. These early signs are often ignored, and they think they are ordinary stomach diseases.
So, how to identify these symptoms?
1. Are these symptoms occasional or frequent?
365 days a year, every day you eat and drink, you have to go through the stomach. Occasionally, if you eat something wrong, you will inevitably have stomach bloating, stomach pain, etc. Don’t make a fuss about this situation; if you often have stomach pain before or after meals, you will feel full after eating. You have to pay attention to feeling, frequent belching, etc., don't be paralyzed, just buy some stomach medicine to fool you, it is best to take the time to check a gastroscope.
2. Are you a high-risk group?
①Long-term consumption of pickled, smoked, grilled, fried, high-salt food; ②Long-term smoking and drinking; ③Long-term diet and irregular work and rest; ④Long-term chemical workers such as rubber factory workers, ⑤Family tumor Medical history: ⑤Patients with chronic gastric diseases such as atrophic gastritis, gastric polyps, gastric ulcers, intestinal metaplasia, etc.) If yes, and gastric discomfort will occur every three to five, it is recommended to get a gastroscope, except for early gastric cancer.
3. Are there any abnormalities in the blood stool test?
Ordinary gastric disease will not have abnormal blood in stool tests, while gastric cancer may have positive fecal occult blood, mild anemia, and even increased blood tumor markers Ca724, Ca199, and CEA.
4. Age issues. People over the age of 35 should pay attention to gastric cancer screening, but the incidence of gastric cancer has been younger in recent years.
In short, the early signs of gastric cancer are only the symptoms of common gastric disease. Once you touch the stomach mass, hematemesis, hematochezia, and even symptoms such as anemia, weight loss, and abdominal distension appear. The lifetime is very short.
Common early signs of colorectal cancer:
Colorectal cancer is the general term for colon cancer and rectal cancer. People with unhealthy lifestyles, family genetic history, and chronic intestinal diseases are high-risk groups for colorectal cancer.
What are the common signs of colorectal cancer?
1. Blood in the stool. Intestinal tumors can cause bleeding due to fecal stimulation and ischemic necrosis of tumors in the intestinal cavity, so positive blood or fecal occult blood is often an early signal of colorectal cancer. During the physical examination, the stool test report indicated "OB positive". After the hemorrhoids are excluded, attention should be paid to the possibility of intestinal tumors. Reminder: Many patients with rectal cancer mistakenly treat hemorrhoids early!
2. Changes in bowel habits. Diarrhea and constipation are irregular, and sudden changes in bowel habits occur. If gastroenteritis is ruled out, colonoscopy should be considered. Reminder: Early colorectal cancer can be cured!
3. Abdominal pain. Colorectal tumors that cause abdominal pain are mostly in the middle and late stages. If abdominal pain persists, you should be highly vigilant against the possibility of colorectal cancer!
4. Abdominal lumps. Under normal stool conditions, if you feel a mass on your abdomen, especially on the right abdomen, you should perform a B-ultrasound preliminary screening in time, and further enteroscopy if necessary.
5. Physical examination showed that CEA and other tumor markers increased. CEA (carcinoembryonic antigen) is a test item that is generally required for health examinations, and most of the normal reference values are 0-5. CEA is higher than normal, you should see your doctor for further gastrointestinal endoscopy!