Chiropractic is a major breakthrough in the medical field and is currently very popular in advanced medical countries. Records a large number of new clinical findings observed on X-ray films, which is a rare reference value for chiropractic enthusiasts
1. Irregular pulse and arrhythmia, the third to fifth cervical vertebrae (C3-C5) curved to the right on X-ray film.
2. Asthma, the fourth to fifth thoracic vertebrae (T4-T5) bend to the right on X-ray film.
3. Intercostal neuralgia showed that the seventh to tenth vertebrae of the thoracic vertebrae (T7-T10) turned to the left on the X-ray film.
Liver dysfunction and cirrhosis are mostly caused by spinal misalignment. On X-rays, the seventh to tenth vertebrae of the thoracic vertebrae (T7-T10) twisted to the left, causing intercostal neuralgia.
It will evolve into cirrhosis over time! Therefore, the X-ray film of liver cirrhosis is discussed as follows: 1) T7-T10 bends to the right. 2) The spinous process of T7-T10 twists to the left. 3) Intercostal neuralgia on the right side.
The cure rate is as high as 85% to 90%.
5. Diabetes vertebrae twisting and the painful side of intercostal neuralgia are just the opposite of liver cirrhosis. The comparison is as follows: Diabetes → 1) T7-T10 twisting to the right. 2) Neuralgia in the left intercostal space. Cirrhosis → 1) T7-T10 twist to the left. 2) Right intercostal neuralgia.
6. Dislocations of the seventh to tenth vertebrae (T7-T10) of the thoracic vertebrae are: (1) Pyloric disorder of the outlet of the stomach (2) Duodenal disease (3) Pancreatic disease, the source of these three diseases.
7. The ectopic vertebrae (usually T3-T5) can be found at 3 ~ 125px above the herpes zoster blisters. Correcting this, shingles can be cured; shingles is not a motor nerve pain, such as sciatica, but a sensory neuralgia, so the patient is terribly painful!
8. In patients with leukemia, the tenth thoracic vertebrae to the twelfth vertebrae (T10-T12) can be clearly seen on his X-ray film to bend to the right. After correction, significant progress can be achieved, which is a blessing for blood cancer patients! Because the tenth to twelfth vertebrae of the thoracic vertebrae (T10-T12) strengthen the function of the small intestine, the small intestine is the hematopoietic mechanism, not the bone marrow!
9. A lot of nosebleeds, menstrual blood, vomiting blood and other diseases, correcting the tenth vertebra of the thoracic vertebra to the twelfth vertebra (T10-T12), can obtain surprising hemostatic effect.
10. If the patient suffers from the following diseases, check for back pain first! Because these diseases are often caused by low back pain: frequent urination, constipation, enlarged prostate, chronic cystitis, ureteral disorders, physical pain, ovarian disorders, hemorrhoids, difficulty walking, and sciatica.
11. If the patient suffers from the following diseases, first check whether the ring vertebra (the first cervical vertebra) is twisted? Because these pains are often caused by abnormal ring vertebrae: spring fingers, tinnitus, hand pain, fifty shoulder, thumb and middle finger muscle atrophy, shoulder pain, hand paralysis, etc.
12. X-ray films of patients with gout showed that the sacrum was tilted to the right and the lumbosacral joint (LSJ) was also bent to the right.
13. High velocity manipulation (high velocity manipulation) is the technique of "kaka" sound to eliminate muscle tension. The isometric techniques are helpful for muscle relaxation.
14. High Vilocity Manupulation (High Vilocity Manupulation) is to use the skeleton as a lever to stretch the muscles and eliminate tension.
15. The first few corrections, if there is soreness, it means that the effect has been improved; if there is no progress, it means that the correct joint has not been found.
16. Buttocks pain is mostly caused by the sacroiliac joint (SIJ), thoracic spine T12 and lumbar spine L1. It is necessary to correct SIJ first, and then correct T12-L1.
Which muscles are sore (source of pain) 1) Low back pain: quadratus lumborum, or longissimus
dorsi). 2) Lower limb pain: glutei, adductor group. 3) Neck pain: trapizius, suboccipital muscle
(Suboccipital muscle), mus-cles of mastication.
4) Shoulder pain: trapezius, levator scapulae, poste-rior cewical
muscle). 5) Arm pain: Spinati, scaleni, deltoid, subscapularis
(Subscapularis), the pectoralis major and minor.
6) Sciatica: pyriformis.
18. Muscle pain syndrome. 1) There is a sharp pain point. 2) This pain point is in the hardened muscles. 3) The reflex of pain is directly related to the pressure on this pain point.
19) It is a big mistake to neglect the trigger point and look for abnormalities in the spine. In the same way, it is a big mistake to neglect the abnormality of the spine and just look for the pain points. The two can't just care about one.
20. Reflex pain points are caused by abnormal muscles in the spine.
21. Massage (massage) should be light to heavy, shallow to deep, and the thumb should push across the muscle bundles laterally. In this way, the muscles gradually become thicker and the muscle bundles become tighter. Slow, soft and deep are the key to effective.
Gout: The cause of gout is excessive accumulation of uric acid in the blood or hardening of the blood vessels. This is what Western medicine says. In fact, this is one of the incentives and the part with the least incentives. The biggest cause of gout
The part is that the sacral spine tilts to the right, and the lumbosacral joint also bends to the right, causing tibiofibular sciatica, and then gout. So it can cure low back pain and sciatica.
In addition to gout. Cure rate: 71%～72%.
How to deal with the trigger point 1) Massage the trigger point directly with the thumb, and press for 5 seconds with 5-7 pounds of force. 2) dry needle
needle) pierce the reflex pain point like acupuncture. 3) Inject a small amount of nutritious liquid into the reflex pain point like an injection with a wat needle.
4) The vapo-coolant spray method is the most effective method, which is widely used by the European and American chiropractic circles. 5) Press the ice cube on the reflex pain point and do a lateral push, which is effective
The results are also very good, but the time should not be too long, more than 3 minutes will make the condition worse. 6) The other most effective massage method is to press the nerve fibers laterally from top to bottom along the spine.
The main technique is to gradually increase the pressure.
24. In patients with scoliosis, if the sacrum is also misaligned, the sacrum should be corrected first and then the scoliosis should be corrected.
25. The order of correction from cervical spine, thoracic spine, lumbar spine to pelvis (corrected from top to bottom) is to make the patient's blood flow more smoothly and make the nerve function better: if the pelvis, lumbar spine, thoracic spine to cervical spine, the order of correction is from the bottom The above is to make the patient's vertebrae more structurally normal.
26. Tight muscles have a tender response when touched.
27. Tensed muscles, when they are touched laterally, they will appear as microwaves like pushing over a bunch of wires.
28. When treating muscle contractions, atrophy, and pain, isometric techniques are often used, which is to push the diseased joints to the limit. The patient has a harmonious confrontation with the doctor on the limit. The doctor should use the force that the patient can exert in the opposite direction, and the patient should not exert too much force.
29. There are many reasons for low back pain, and the misalignment of the lumbosacral joint (LSJ) accounts for about 70%.