(Founding of Weihai Anorectal Clinic)
The department adopts traditional Chinese medicine orally, traditional Chinese medicine bath, traditional Chinese medicine injection and other pure Chinese medicine conservative treatment of various anorectal diseases, so that most surgical patients can avoid the pain of surgery. At the same time, the department has advanced technical equipment such as SZZ—anorectal comprehensive treatment instrument, hemorrhoid mucosal stapler, disposable band ligator, etc., which can carry out domestic leading level painless anorectal surgery.
1. "Integrated treatment of constipation" (Chinese medicine, thread embedding, surgery)
1. Constipation is a common disease in the anorectal department. There is a large number of outpatients. Traditional Chinese medicine has a complete theoretical system and syndrome differentiation in the treatment of this disease. It has significant curative effect, small side effects, poor dependence, and has obvious advantages over Western medicine.
2. Various treatment methods in our department: In addition to prescribing traditional Chinese medicine, we also use the thread-embedding therapy of Beijing Dongfang Hospital. This method has been on the CCTV health program. It is less painful and has a good reputation.
3. For simple outlet obstructive constipation (rectal mucosal prolapse, rectal protrusion, anal stenosis), a variety of surgical treatment methods (injection, protrusion repair, partial internal sphincter and puborectal muscle transection) can be used , And the effect is satisfactory.
2. "One needle to remove hemorrhoids"
Injection technology is one of the five anorectal operation techniques designated and promoted by the State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Its simplicity, efficiency, low cost and convenience are beneficial to the promotion of anorectal characteristics and the recognition of the common people.
can. Compared with simple Western surgery, patients have less surgical wounds, less pain, shorter hospital stay or no hospitalization, less likely to relapse, and fewer complications.
3. "Traditional Chinese Medicine Online"
For diseases such as high anal fistulas and complex perianal abscesses, traditional Chinese medicine adopts thread-drawing auxiliary therapy, which can effectively avoid complications such as anal incontinence caused by excessive anal sphincter transection after western medicine surgery. And can effectively drain, play a one-time radical treatment of high anal fistula, complex perianal abscess
4. "Painless throughout"
Western medicine's understanding of anorectal diseases is later than that of Chinese medicine, but it develops rapidly. Our department keeps pace with the times, and is the first in Weihai to develop PPH minimally invasive surgery, COOK lancet ligation and other five "integration of Chinese and Western".
Traditional Chinese medicine has a long history of application in anorectal department. Our department takes Chinese medicine orally, Chinese medicine bath, Chinese medicine external application, thread embedding, hanging
A variety of traditional Chinese medicine methods such as threading, injection, and acupuncture are used to conservatively treat common anorectal diseases with satisfactory curative effects and relieve patients of the pain of surgery.
Commonly used methods of external treatment of Chinese medicine in anorectal department
4. Ointment application method: After anus sit bath, apply the ointment to the affected area or wound, apply gauze to fix it, once a day.
5. Powder external application method: Anal eczema: After anus sit bath, spread the medicine powder on the anus, and put sanitary napkins on the underwear to avoid contaminating the underwear and bedding. Once every night before going to bed. Wound dressing change: After the anus sits in a bath, sprinkle the powder on the gauze strip, fill it on the wound, and then apply gauze tape to fix it. Once a day.
Comparison of pre- and post-operation of mixed hemorrhoids in traditional Chinese medicine
Atlas of common diseases in anorectal department
Hemorrhoids are soft venous clusters formed by the flexion and expansion of the hemorrhoidal venous plexus under the skin of the rectum and anal canal. It is a common and frequently-occurring disease that occurs inside and outside the anus. The disease can occur at any age, and it is more common in 20-40 years old. Most patients get worse with age. The pathogenesis of hemorrhoids is still inconclusive. Most scholars believe that hemorrhoids are "vascular anal pads", which are part of normal anatomy. They can only be called disease when they are combined with symptoms such as bleeding, anal prolapse, and pain.
2. Anal fissure
Anal fissures are small ulcers covering the entire thickness of the anal canal below the dentate line. Its direction is parallel to the longitudinal axis of the anal canal, about 0.5-25px in length, fusiform or elliptical, and difficult to heal. It is a common cause of severe pain in the anal canal in young and middle-aged people. A superficial laceration of the anal canal cannot be regarded as an anal fissure, because it can heal itself quickly and is often asymptomatic. Anal fissure usually occurs in the posterior middle of the anal canal. If there is anal fissure on the side of the anal canal, or there are multiple cracks, it should be thought that it may be an early manifestation of intestinal inflammatory disease.
3. Perianal abscess
Acute purulent infection occurs in the anal canal, soft tissue around the rectum or in the space around it, and an abscess is formed, called a perianal abscess. It is characterized by persistent perianal pain, aggravated by pressure or coughing, inconvenience in walking, restlessness, local examination: there is obvious redness and swelling of the skin around the anus, accompanied by induration and tenderness, fluctuating, common pathogens are Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa, occasionally anaerobic bacteria and Mycobacterium tuberculosis, are often mixed infections of multiple pathogens, subcutaneous abscesses around the anus are the most common, mostly from anal gland infections via external sphincter skin Spread outward or directly outward.
4. Anal fistula
Anorectal fistula is a granulomatous tube connecting the anal canal or rectum to the perianal skin. It mainly invades the anal canal and rarely involves the rectum, so it is often called anal fistula. The inner mouth is mostly located near the dentate line and the outer mouth is located in the perianal skin. Place. The entire wall of the fistula is composed of thickened fibrous tissue, with a layer of granulation tissue inside, which does not heal for a long time. The incidence is second only to hemorrhoids, and is more common in young men. It may be related to the strong secretion of sebaceous glands, one of the male sex hormone target organs.
5. Rectal prolapse
Rectal prolapse is a pathological condition in which the anal canal, rectum and even the lower end of the sigmoid colon shift downward and protrude outside the anus. Only submucosal prolapse is incomplete prolapse, and full-thickness rectal prolapse is complete prolapse. The part of the prolapse located in the rectum is called internal prolapse, and the part outside the anus is called external prolapse. Rectal prolapse is more common in children and the elderly. Rectal prolapse is a self-limiting disease in children, most of which heal itself before the age of 5, so non-surgical treatment is the main treatment. Adult complete rectal prolapse is more serious. Long-term prolapse will cause pudendal nerve damage to cause anal incontinence, ulcers, perianal infection, rectal bleeding, edema, necrosis, and stenosis of the prolapsed intestine. Surgical treatment should be the main treatment.
Chinese medicine decocting and formula granule dosage method
1. Chinese medicine decoction
1. Decocting utensils: try to use casserole, enamel, glass, stainless steel utensils, and avoid using iron, aluminum, and bronze utensils.
2. Soak the traditional Chinese medicine in cold water for 30 minutes. The amount of water added is generally 2-3 cm above the surface of the medicine.
3. (Head frying) first boil with high fire (wu fire), then keep boiling for about 30 minutes with low fire (slow fire), until there is a small bowl of liquid medicine, pour out.
4. (Second decoction) Add water again, just after soaking the medicinal surface (after the first decoction, you can directly heat the water immediately). Bring to a boil on high fire, then keep boiling for about 30 minutes with a low fire (slow fire) until there is a small bowl (200-300ml) of the liquid medicine remaining, then pour it out.
5. Mix the two decoctions and divide them into two portions.
6. One dose per day, two decoctions (first decoction, second decoction), once in the morning and once in the evening
7. Take 30 minutes before or after a meal, according to doctor's advice
Second, the granule flushing method
Pour the prepared bag of medicine into the cup, add about 100-200ml of boiling water (add appropriately according to the amount of medicine), stir thoroughly, bring the medicine to the right temperature, and drink it together with undissolved medicine residue. One bag in the morning and evening. Take it 30 minutes before or after a meal and follow your doctor's advice.