Due to the increasing mental pressure of modern people, the food they eat is becoming more and more unsafe, and hair loss is becoming younger and younger. How to prevent hair loss is also a problem that should not be underestimated. To prevent hair loss, develop the following good habits:
1. No nylon comb and head brush, because nylon comb and head brush are easy to generate static electricity, which will cause bad irritation to the hair and scalp. The most ideal is to use boxwood comb and pig bristle brush, which can remove dandruff and increase hair gloss, but also massage the scalp and promote blood circulation.
2. Shampoo frequently, the best interval is 2-5 days. While shampooing, you need to rub and massage at the same time, which can keep the scalp clean and invigorate the blood.
3. Do not use strong degreasing or alkaline shampoos. These shampoos have strong degreasing and dehydration, which can easily cause dry hair and scalp necrosis. You should choose acid-free natural shampoos that are non-irritating to the scalp and hair, or choose according to your own hair quality.
4. Quit smoking. Smoking will shrink the capillaries of the scalp, thereby affecting the growth of hair.
5. Constraint drinking, liquor, especially hot liquor will produce heat and moisture on the scalp, causing hair loss. Even beer, wine should be in moderation, and the liver should be "rested" for at least two days a week (ie stop drinking).
6. Eliminate mental depression, unstable mental state, daily anxiety and anxiety will cause hair loss, the deeper the depression, the faster the hair loss. For women, with a busy life and maintaining a proper amount of exercise, their hair will be shiny and black and full of vitality. Contrary to men, the more stressful life and the busier the work, the higher the chance of hair loss. Therefore, frequent deep breathing, walking, relaxing gymnastics, etc. can relieve the mental fatigue of the day.
7. Be cautious when blowing perm. The hot temperature blown by the hair dryer up to 100 degrees will damage the hair tissue and damage the scalp. Therefore, avoid total blowing. The frequency of perm should not be too much, the perm liquid will have a greater impact on the hair, and the more frequent will cause the hair to be damaged.
8. Eat more vegetables to prevent constipation. Eat more grains and fruits all year round. If the intake of vegetables is reduced, it is easy to cause constipation and “stain the blood”, which affects the quality of hair. Hemorrhoids can also accelerate hair loss on the top of the head.
9. Air conditioning should be suitable. Both warm, humid and cold air-conditioning can cause hair loss and gray hair. Too dry air or excessive humidity is not good for protecting hair.
10. Pay attention to the ventilation of the hat and helmet. Hair is not resistant to sultry heat. People who wear hats and helmets will make the hair airtight for a long time, and it is easy to smother the hair. Especially the pores and muscles of the hairline that are compressed by the hat or helmet are easy to relax, causing hair loss. Therefore, ventilation of hats and helmets should be done well, such as padded hollow cap lining or adding small holes.