1. Anal surgery generally uses spinal anesthesia, and the postoperative recovery time is about 6 hours. During this time, the patient needs to lie supine on the pillow and cannot raise the head, but can lie on the side
2. There may be pain in the wound after the operation. Please do not force it. You can ask the doctor to prescribe oral or injected painkillers.
3. There may be a small amount of bloody fluid and secretions after the operation, which is a normal phenomenon after this type of operation
4. After the operation, some patients may have difficulty urinating. Please do not be nervous. You can use a hot towel to apply to the lower abdomen, or listen to the sound of water to stimulate urination. If these methods are not effective, please tell us if necessary We will use temporary catheterization to solve your problems
5. Because the intestines have been cleaned before the operation and in order to avoid postoperative bleeding, it is generally not recommended to defecate on the day after the operation. Sometimes there is a sense of urgency, most of which are caused by surgical stimulation and placement of hemostatic gauze. If it is really unbearable, try defecation , But should avoid forced defecation
6. Except for the circumstances specially explained by the doctor, please use warm water to wash the wound in the morning and evening and after bowel movement to keep clean and relieve pain
7. You can eat a small amount of porridge and semi-liquid food for 6 hours after the operation, and start ordinary eating on the second day. After the operation, please drink plenty of water and eat more foods rich in dietary fiber, such as vegetables, fruits, bananas, potatoes, etc., to maintain smooth stools. Except for ginseng supplements in the early stage, and do not eat irritating foods. Special tabs are needed. Depending on the situation, the doctor will also give laxatives to soften the stool
8. After surgery, the wound usually needs to be changed 1-2 times a day. From Monday to Friday, go to the treatment room by the doctor in charge or arrange personnel to change the dressing. On weekends, the doctor on duty changes the dressing. Some patients with special wounds may need to change multiple times a day. medicine
Note: The specific situation is subject to the doctor's order of the competent physician.