1. Develop a regular lifestyle. According to statistics from hospitalized patients, a considerable number of patients have recurrence of hemorrhoids caused by irregular life and excessive fatigue due to overtime, business trips or family funerals.
2. Develop good defecation habits. As the pace of life of modern people accelerates and work is busy and intense, a considerable number of people cause intestinal biological dysfunction. Even if some people have the intention to have a bowel movement, they still bear it. Over time, it is easy to develop constipation and further cause hemorrhoids. Therefore, we believe that a good bowel habit is to be able to defecate once every morning after breakfast, and the cause of bowel movement must not be ignored. At this time, a relaxed and free bowel movement is more important than anything else, and the habit should be gradually formed. Don't underestimate this matter. It is not only effective in preventing and treating hemorrhoids, but also in expelling toxins from the body in time, and it is also beneficial to your body maintenance. Secondly, during bowel movements, you should not read books or newspapers, and it is not easy to squat for a long time. It is best not to exceed 5 minutes. At the same time, try to shorten the time of anger support.
3. Maintain anal hygiene after defecation. It is best to clean with warm water and take a bath after defecation. This is especially important for patients with hemorrhoids, because warm water bath can promote local blood circulation and help eliminate perianal. The blood congestion is conducive to the absorption of local inflammation around the anus. Therefore, it is recommended that you develop the habit of taking a bath after defecation. Anal sitz bath: There are medication sitz baths and ordinary hot water sitz baths. In the hot sitz bath, empty the stool before the sitz bath. The water temperature is about 40℃-45℃, it is better not to burn your hands. The warm water level does not exceed 1/2 of the depth of the basin. Soak your buttocks in the water for 10-30 minutes. The water can be changed 2-3 times to maintain the water temperature. It is best to cooperate with anal contraction exercises when taking a bath. Adhere to regular bowel movements, clean sitz baths after defecation, and perform anal health exercises such as anal contraction exercises if necessary. After defecation or before going to bed, take a supine or sitting position, do breathing exercises with the levator ani muscles, and abdomen drums when inhaling When you exhale, the anus is relaxed; when you exhale, the abdomen collapses, the abdominal muscles contract, and the anus is lifted upwards. One exhale and one inhalation, one contraction and the other loosening rhythm alternately. Practice 15-20 minutes each time. Proper practice can make local Increased blood circulation and increased muscle strength can prevent some anal diseases.
4. Avoid continuing the same posture. In order to eliminate perianal congestion, some appropriate activities should be done frequently, here mainly refers to sedentary (drivers, office workers or long-term mahjong, playing cards, etc.), Jiuli (workshop workers, teachers, salespersons, etc.), long squatting (Mechanical repairman) and other workers should participate in some activities such as Tai Chi and Qigong appropriately, or do some light exercises in the middle to change the body position, so as to prevent the occurrence of hemorrhoids. Don't do cycling or other strenuous exercises after leaving the hospital.
6. Pay attention to eating habits and avoid heavy drinking, hot peppers, coffee and other spicy foods.