Anus prolapse is a very common disease in anorectal diseases, which refers to the anorectal ectropion and prolapse outside the anus. As a kind of anorectal disease, prolapse of the anus will cause many harms to people's body and life if they are not cured for a long time or blindly treated.
1. In the early stage of prolapse, there is constipation, irregular bowel movements, and always feel that the rectum is full and defecation is not clean. The swelling comes out during defecation, but it can retract on its own.
2. Prolapse of the anus can cause bleeding and diarrhea when the intestinal mucosa is damaged and ulcers occur. If the prolapsed mass cannot be retracted, inflammation and swelling are prone to occur, and pain will occur, which will further aggravate constipation.
3. After the prolapse gradually worsens, in addition to the prolapse caused by the force of defecation, the prolapse of the anus can be caused by a slight abdominal pressure such as coughing and walking, and the prolapsed mass must be carried into the anus by hand. . Excretion of mucus due to frequent prolapse will often contaminate underwear.
4. If prolapse is more serious, long-term prolapse will cause pudendal nerve damage to cause anal incontinence, ulcers, perianal infection, rectal bleeding, prolapsed bowel edema, stenosis and necrosis.
5. The prolapse repeatedly drops and retracts in the rectum, causing mucosal congestion and edema, and a large amount of mucus and bloody substances are often discharged from the anus. Patients often feel swelling and dragging of the pelvis and lumbosacral area, dull pain in the perineum and the back of the thigh.