The Fourth Affiliated Hospital of China Medical University (referred to as the Fourth Hospital of China Medical University) is a large-scale tertiary first-class hospital and one of the top ten hospitals in Shenyang. It is not only a designated unit for provincial, municipal, and railway medical insurance, but also a commercial insurance and agricultural cooperative medical treatment unit.
Eight characteristics of diagnosis and treatment:
1. Painless treatment of various anorectal diseases throughout the course. The self-developed long-acting analgesic is used to treat more than 40 kinds of anorectal diseases such as hemorrhoids, anal fistulas, and anal fissures, which solves the painful problem of anal surgery and truly achieves painless throughout.
2. Spend huge sums of money to introduce international high-tech computer-controlled anorectal comprehensive treatment equipment. The whole process is visible, minimally invasive, fast, painless, small damage, no hospitalization, no surgery, and go with treatment.
3. Stapling prolapse and hemorrhoids circumcision (PPH) treatment of severe hemorrhoids. In 2001, it was the first to carry out the most advanced minimally invasive surgery in the world, that is, PPH surgery to treat severe hemorrhoids. More than 1,500 cases have been successfully cured with no pain, fast healing, short hospital stay, and no damage to the anus, reaching the domestic advanced level. In 2003, Professor Li Chunyu first proposed PPH surgery plus traditional Chinese medicine Shaobei injection to treat circular hemorrhoids, which is minimally invasive, painless, fast healing, and non-invasive. It has passed the scientific and technological achievements appraisal of Liaoning Province and reached the international advanced level and the domestic leading level.
5. Treatment of high complex anal fistulas with incision and thread-hanging pair-to-mouth drainage. High complex anal fistulas are difficult to treat, have a high recurrence rate, and many complications and sequelae. If the surgical method is not selected properly, it can not only cause anal incontinence and anal deformities, but also It may even cause anal fistula to be unhealed. Incision and thread-attachment drainage to treat high complex anal fistula. This therapy has a high cure rate, short course of treatment, low recurrence rate, small local anal scars, beautiful appearance, no anal incontinence, anal deformity and other sequelae, which greatly improves the success of an operation rate.
6. Modified external stripping and internal ligation combined with mucosal suspension for the treatment of circular mixed hemorrhoids. Annular mixed hemorrhoids are the most serious mixed hemorrhoids. In the past, they were often treated with fractional surgery. Because of the long treatment course and great pain, it was unbearable for patients. We took the lead in organically combining external hemorrhoid stripping and internal ligation, sphincter relaxation and rectal mucosal suspension at home and abroad to completely remove the diseased tissue while retaining the normal anal function and shape, and proposed the sphincter relaxation Quantitative indicators, this method has no residual skin tags, and avoids post-operative anal pain, anal stricture, anal incontinence and other complications. It has the advantages of less pain, short treatment course, and beautiful anus appearance, and has reached the domestic advanced level.
7. PPH surgery treats constipation caused by rectal protrusion. In 2003, PPH surgery was used to treat constipation caused by rectal protrusion. The course of the disease was short, painless, and the curative effect was remarkable. It opened up a new way to treat constipation.
8. Treating chronic intractable constipation and ulcerative colitis with integrated traditional Chinese and western medicine. The disease has a long course, complex condition, lingering and difficult to heal, repeated attacks, and the patient is very painful. There is no specific treatment at home and abroad. We use anorectal cavity therapy and retention enema of traditional Chinese medicine to treat chronic intractable constipation and ulcerative colitis, directly to the affected part, with fast onset, good curative effect and easy operation, which are very popular among patients.
Detailed address: No. 4, Chongshan East Road, Yuhong District, Shenyang City (opposite to Shenyang Coach Terminal).
Post Code: 110032
Bus route (how to get there):
· No. 213, 245, 299, 113, 131, 271, 325, 328 and get off at the Long Bus Terminal.
· Get off at No. 212, No. 253, and No. 298 at the September 18th History Museum.
Get off at No. 123, No. 253, and No. 229 at Northern Passenger Transport.
· Shenyang Station: Take No. 328, No. 399, or No. 271 and get off at the Long Bus Terminal.
· Shenyang North Railway Station: Take No. 325, No. 298, or No. 271 and get off at the Long Bus Terminal.