As the saying goes: "ten men and nine hemorrhoids, ten women and ten hemorrhoids", the clinical incidence of anorectal diseases is quite high, especially for women, pregnancy and childbirth are important life stages and happy moments for women, anorectal diseases such as constipation, The increasing incidence of hemorrhoids and anal fissures has seriously affected the quality of life during pregnancy. Today, let’s talk about the treatment of common diseases during pregnancy.
1. Treatment of constipation during pregnancy
1. Adjust your diet, change your diet, eat more fruits and vegetables rich in crude fiber, some foods such as black fungus, sweet potatoes, corn, fresh fruits, etc. can help defecation, avoid eating spicy, stimulating, and too greasy foods.
2. Keep exercising. After three months of pregnancy, exercise moderately to promote intestinal peristalsis, such as walking, doing exercises, and practicing Tai Chi.
3. Develop the habit of defecation regularly in the morning, drink a glass of cold boiled water or honey water on an empty stomach after waking up to strengthen the upright reflex and gastro-colon reflex after waking up to promote defecation.
4. For health-care acupuncture points, press and knead Zusanli appropriately. The ancients said that "the belly three liliu", Zusanli acupoint can play a two-way regulating effect on gastrointestinal movement.
5. Medications can be used to help stools, and osmotic elixir or water-soluble cellulose can be used appropriately.
2. Treatment of hemorrhoids during pregnancy
1. Eat more high-fiber foods. Fiber supplementation can alleviate bleeding, inflammation and enlargement of hemorrhoids.
2. Levator anus exercise, each time you do about 50 levator anus exercises, lasting 5-10 minutes, levator anus exercise by making the muscles and soft tissues around the anus move one by one, so that the local venous blood circulation in the anus is improved, Enhance the strength of pelvic floor muscles and reduce varicose veins, which can effectively treat hemorrhoids.
3. Anal massage, wash the part with warm water after defecation, then press the anus with a hot towel, massage clockwise and counterclockwise 15 times each to promote blood circulation in the anal area, dissipate hemorrhoid congestion, and relieve symptoms.
4. Sit bath with warm water, develop a habit of sitz bathing with warm water 2-3 times a day, 10-15 minutes each time.
5. Ice pack cold compresses blood vessels, relieves swelling and itching in the anus, and reduces bowel pain.
3. Treatment of anal fissure during pregnancy
1. Keep the stool unobstructed and get enough water. Drinking a large mouthful of water can make the water reach the colon as soon as possible, making the stool soft and easy to discharge.
2. Drug fumigation treatment, decoct the drug into a liquid or rinse with boiling water, smoke it while it is hot, wash it, and then take a bath. After each defecation, take a perianal bath for about 15 minutes, once a day, usually Qinbai granules Agent, fumigation and washing mixture, etc.
3. The topical medicine can be used to apply Jiuhua ointment, Mayinglong hemorrhoid ointment, sesame oil, etc. to the anal fissure.
4. Tuina massage, when severe pain, rub near Changqiang acupoint, strengthen its nerve inhibition process, reduce local pathological irritation, and relieve local pain.
4. Treatment of perianal abscess during pregnancy
1. In mild cases, conservative treatment can be used, external plasters such as Sanhuang ointment, Hongyou ointment, Jiuhua ointment, etc., or use Sophora flavescens decoction, Qudu decoction, etc., first smoke and then wash.
2. In severe cases, prompt surgical treatment is required, usually by incision and drainage, adequate drainage is required to keep the wound clean.
3. Maintain a good attitude. Bad emotions can easily cause changes in the hormone levels in pregnant women, leading to aggravation of the condition.
If the condition of anorectal diseases during pregnancy is not controlled in time, there will be certain risks to the growth and development of the fetus. If female friends with symptoms such as constipation and hemorrhoids are preparing for pregnancy or are pregnant, please be sure to go to the anorectal specialist for anorectal disease screening under the guidance of a doctor Or treatment to ensure a good life during pregnancy.