As the saying goes, "ten men and nine hemorrhoids", the incidence of anorectal diseases is so high, is there any way to prevent it? Dr. Cui will tell you...
1. Regulate defecation and clean the anus
1. Adjust your diet: Eat more foods rich in dietary fiber, such as whole grains, taro, celery, etc., and eat moderate amounts of fruits, yogurt, honey, etc. (diabetics pay attention to blood sugar). Eat meat in moderation and eat less irritating foods, such as peppers. Drink plenty of water, more than 1600 ml per day.
2. Promote intestinal peristalsis: avoid sedentary standing for a long time, appropriate exercise, such as walking, swimming, etc., and less exercise that excessively increases abdominal pressure, such as weight-bearing squats. Lie in bed every night and massage the abdomen 36 times from top to bottom, centering on the umbilicus, 36 times in a clockwise and counterclockwise direction.
3. Regular defecation: keep a good mood, live regularly, and defecate on time. Get up in the morning on an empty stomach and drink a glass of light salt water or honey water for proper activity. Don't force the bowel movement, shorten the bowel time, 5 minutes, if you still have a bowel movement, you can go to bowel movement after the activity. Do not use excessive force when defecation. When the stool is dry, use laxatives and decanter under the guidance of a doctor. Treatment of diarrhea, diarrhea is more likely to cause anorectal diseases than constipation.
4. Keep the anus clean and dry: clean the anus with warm water after defecation, without wearing tight or non-cotton underwear. Women use sanitary products that are less irritating to treat urinary tract infections and gynecological inflammations to prevent secretions from causing anal itching.
2. Anal exercises (levator anus exercise)
The levator anus (alternatively contract and relax the anus) 20-30 times a day.
3. Sit bath, massage
Bathe in warm water (about 40 degrees) for 5-10 minutes every night. People who are weak and unable to sit in the bath or women during menstruation can continue to rinse the anus with warm water for 5 minutes and then apply a hot water bottle to compress the anus for 5 minutes, taking care to avoid burns.
Dr. Cui reminded
The incidence of anorectal diseases is relatively high. Before early detection and early treatment, it is important to adjust lifestyles to prevent them from occurring as much as possible.