Scrotal eczema is more common in men's life, especially middle-aged men. However, due to the sensitive part, everyone should avoid seeking medical attention. If the symptoms persist, or even buy something to rub at will, the condition worsens. Men suffering from scrotal eczema can only be timely In addition to treatment, dietary conditioning is also very important.
(1) Avoid spicy:
Eat more fresh vegetables and fruits, avoid or eat less spicy food. Because these foods will stimulate the blood vessels in the rectum, congestion and dilate, causing tingling and swelling during defecation, thereby aggravating or inducing hemorrhoids. Alcohol can cause hemorrhoid vein congestion, dilation, and swelling of the hemorrhoids.
(2) Avoid overeating:
Hunger and full meal will affect the gastrointestinal function and damage the spleen and stomach, resulting in endogenous damp and hot phlegm, stagnation of qi and blood, and hemorrhoids and bleeding often occur, especially after people overeating, the abdomen will be greatly stretched Yes, the pressure in the abdominal cavity increases, which affects the blood return of the hemorrhoidal vein, thereby aggravating the condition.
(3) Avoid high-calorie and high-fat foods:
Eat less high-calorie and high-fat foods such as chocolate, fatty meat, and pork feet. These foods can stimulate the mucosal skin of the rectum and anus, make congestion obvious, and aggravate hemorrhoids bleeding and prolapse.
(4) Avoid excessive drinking:
Traditional Chinese medicine believes that hemorrhoids are mostly damp-heat. Drinking alcohol can help them suffer from damp-heat. In addition, alcohol can congest the hemorrhoid veins, expand and relax, and swell the hemorrhoids. Clinically, it is found that most patients with hemorrhoids are particularly sensitive to alcohol. Generally, they will feel discomfort in the anus half an hour after drinking, and will have blood in the stool the next day. If you drink alcohol, the consequences will be more serious. Therefore, people who suffer from hemorrhoids should avoid alcohol.
The causes of scrotal eczema are more complicated, with internal factors and external factors. People with allergies, people with long-term nervousness and emotional fluctuations are susceptible to this disease; in addition, people with certain diseases, such as chronic digestive system diseases, gastrointestinal disorders, endocrine disorders, and metabolic disorders, are affected by external factors. Under the action of, it is also prone to this disease. External factors include: ①The living and working environment is humid, and the air humidity is relatively high; ②External stimuli, cold or hot, sweating, excessive scratching, etc.; ③Tight underwear, or foreign body friction, wearing chemical fiber Underpants can induce scrotal eczema. Patients must pay attention to the following four points.
(1) Generally, patients with eczema should take vegetarian food, which is easy to digest and does not interfere with the stomach and intestines. The stool should be smooth every day. Do not eat spicy, irritating, fishy seafood, milk, eggs and other foods. Some medicinal diets for invigorating the spleen and dehumidification are commonly used, such as winter melon and lotus seed soup, mung bean chixiaodou soup, etc., which have a better preventive effect on eczema. River products such as lotus seeds, lotus root, lotus leaves, water chestnut, etc. are also good for the skin.
(2) Avoid eating some irritating foods, such as green onions, ginger, garlic, strong tea, coffee, alcohol, and other foods that easily cause eczema, such as fish, shrimp and other seafood.
(3) Pursue the cause as much as possible, isolate the allergen, and avoid re-irritation. Removal of lesions and treatment of chronic diseases of the whole body, such as indigestion, intestinal parasitic diseases, diabetes, mental and nerve disorders, varicose veins, etc.
(4) Understand the toxic and side effects of some drugs while taking the medicine. Don’t use drugs unclearly, especially hormones should be used under the guidance of a specialist. Don’t think that any medicine is foolproof. When using a new medicine, Consult your doctor before use.