In order to reduce the suffering of patients, speed up healing, and reduce the recurrence rate in the future. The following aspects should be noted:
1. Develop good bowel habits. Resolve your bowel movement 48 hours after the operation. Do not defecate for more than 5 minutes each time. Do not read books, newspapers, or mobile phones during defecation. Go to the toilet if you want to, and don't use force when you defecate. Avoid bowel movements more than 2 times a day. Do not stand, squat, or sit for a long time. Keeping the stool smooth is the key to preventing hemorrhoids from recurring.
2. Develop good eating habits. Eat a liquid diet within 24 hours after the operation and a semi-liquid diet within 3 days. After that, eat digestible foods and eat more fiber-rich foods such as sweet potatoes, corn, kelp, and vegetables. Early treatment can increase recompression diseases, such as coughing.
3. Patients after surgery should not stay in the fear of surgery. Relax, treat with peace of mind, and actively cooperate with medical care. If you have anal discomfort or blood in the stool, you should lie on your back in time. If the amount of bleeding is low, you can take Yunnan Baiyao capsules. When the amount of bleeding is heavy, take Yunnan Baiyao Insurance and observe the blood in the stool. If there is no effect, contact the surgeon in time.
4. After dressing of mixed hemorrhoids, postoperative defecation is easy to cause pollution, and wound healing after infection is relatively slow. Therefore, dressing change occupies an important position in treatment, and patients must cooperate with medical staff to change dressing, or follow the doctor's instructions. Try to keep the wound in a good environment to avoid infection and reduce complications.
5. After mixed hemorrhoidectomy, the patient is afraid of pain and inconvenience in defecation, and will deliberately control his diet or fast. This is wrong. It is suitable to eat some fluids that are easy to digest and absorb after the operation to ensure balanced nutrition and smooth stool. Avoid eating too slippery or unclean food that can cause diarrhea, interfere with the normal peristalsis of the intestines, and disrupt the normal bowel movement. In order to prevent constipation, fasting spicy and irritating food, eat more leafy vegetables, fruits, honey.