6. Intraoperative cooperation
Many patients will involuntarily feel fear when they say that they want to operate. In fact, it is unnecessary. The current surgical method has reduced the pain to a very low level. During the whole process, there will be short-term pain during the operation and anesthesia, and there will also be pain during the injection of drugs. Feeling of bowel movements and anal bulging will generally relieve within 10-20 minutes. At other times during the operation, the patient had no pain.
Excessive tension can cause sympathetic nerve excitement, inhibit the respiratory system and cause breathing difficulties, inhibit the urinary system and cause urinary retention, inhibit the digestive system and cause constipation, and promote the circulatory system to cause peripheral vasoconstriction, faster heartbeat and increased blood pressure. At the same time, tension will reduce the effectiveness of anesthetics.
Therefore, patients must first eliminate their fear of surgery and maintain a relaxed and natural state of mind and body.
Seven, postoperative reaction
Palpitation, nausea, and dizziness are anesthetic reactions, and you can take a deep breath, which will relieve itself quickly.
Anal swelling and a strong sense of bowel movement are normal reactions after drug injection, which will relieve itself within 20 minutes to 1 hour.
Anal pain does not need to be dealt with in mild cases, and the doctor is notified to give analgesic treatment in severe cases.
Local gauze oozes blood, notify the doctor to stop bleeding.
8. Stool after operation
After the operation, the patient is required to defecate after 24 hours as much as possible. You should remove the bandage and the gauze of the anal mouth before defecation. The gauze in the anus will be discharged with the stool. If it cannot be discharged by itself, the doctor will remove it when changing the dressing. If it is difficult to defecate, do not squat in the toilet for a long time and use excessive force, otherwise it will easily cause anal edema. The doctor can be notified to use Kaisailu to assist with bowel movements. A small amount of bleeding during defecation is normal. Put on a clean dressing after defecation to stop it. If the bleeding does not stop, tell the doctor to deal with it in time.
Nine, urinate after surgery
A small number of patients have difficulty urinating after surgery, mostly due to urethral sphincter spasm caused by excessive tension and local stimulation. The bandage of the fixed dressing can be relaxed, gently rubbing or warming the lower abdomen, and relaxing the anus at the same time, which can generally be removed. Family members should be accompanied when urinating.
10. Postoperative diet
After a normal diet, you should eat more vegetables, fruits and high-protein foods, and fast for spicy food and alcohol for two weeks.
11. Dressing change after operation
1. The purpose of dressing change: dressing change is to clean and disinfect the surgical wound, drainage, wound protection, use detoxification, swelling and analgesics to promote wound growth, pruning and suture removal of wound pterygium, etc., scientific and reasonable dressing change Reduce postoperative pain, shorten the course of treatment and avoid some complications.
2. Dressing change time: Morning: 7:00-7:50
3. The frequency of dressing change: The dressing change starts after every bowel movement on the next day after the operation, in principle, once a day. A few special diseases can increase the number of dressing changes. Too much local cleaning and dressing change is bad for wound growth. Traditional Chinese medicine says "simmering pus and growing flesh", which means that a small amount of purulent fluid and secretions on the wound can promote wound healing.
4. Preparation before dressing change: Use "anorectal fumigating lotion" to sit in the bath after each bowel movement. Put the "anorectal fumigating lotion" into the bidet and heat the water until enough to sit in the bath. When the water is not hot Take a bath immediately. Each time you take a bath, hemorrhoids and anal fissures are about 2 minutes, and anal fistulas and abscesses are 3-5 minutes. When sitting in the bath, you can sit directly in the syrup or wipe it with the syrup [Now our department has introduced the most advanced Chinese medicine fumigation chair in China, which is more comfortable and convenient]. Take a sitting position instead of a squat position. Long squatting can easily cause anal edema. Waiting for dressing change in the ward after sitz bath.