1. You must go to the dermatology department of a large local hospital. Some hospitals claim to be specialized or have special effects, but in fact the treatment effect is average or not good, and the cost is quite high.
2. The diagnosis must be clear, and it is easy for an experienced doctor to diagnose. If it is not typical, you can do an acetic acid white test, immunohistological examination, histochemical examination, pathological examination or HPV-DNA examination, but the latter can be used for the diagnosis of condyloma acuminatum , The general hospital does not.
3. Condyloma acuminatum is easy to recur, but it can be cured as long as the method is appropriate.
4. According to the size of the wart, the location of the wart, the number of warts, the recurrence and the patient's immunity, the appropriate treatment methods and drugs should be selected.
5. Each medicine and method has its own advantages and disadvantages. It is not possible to say which medicine or method is the best. It depends on the situation of each patient.
6. Many so-called unique, self-created special therapies in China are just a combination of several treatment methods, or the renaming of a certain treatment method or drug.
7. Because of the limitations of the transmission of medical information on the Internet, and it is impossible to actually check the patient and observe the dynamic changes of the condition, online consultation cannot replace the traditional hospital visits, but can only provide general reference opinions, so you'd better go to the hospital for face-to-face consultation And treatment.
8. Most of them are in the state of HPV carriers or subclinical infections. When the body's resistance drops, the virus multiplies in large numbers, and the disease can occur. If the body's immunity is strong, the infected HPV can be cleared, but the disease will not occur, but it will not Before, it is contagious.
9. Local dampness, inflammation and increased secretions, pregnancy, excessive foreskin, hemorrhoids, and other venereal diseases can easily lead to disease, so pay attention to the treatment of other diseases.
10. Individual habits such as smoking, drinking, staying up late, and eating irritating foods can easily lead to disease, so pay attention to lifestyle habits.