In addition to making full use of modern scientific and technological diagnostic techniques, the outstanding symbol of the continuous progress of modern medicine is a variety of new treatment methods and methods. Diagnosis provides a reliable basis for treatment, and treatment is the ultimate goal of curing diseases. Therefore, from the perspective of clinical practice, to grasp the pulse of medical science, especially the progress of clinical medicine, the most fundamental thing is to grasp the methods of diagnosis and treatment of diseases. Relatively speaking, the methods of treatment are more important. Injection therapy has become an important treatment method in medicine. It is not only used as a way of systemic administration, but also can be used alone to treat unsatisfactory diseases with surgery or other therapies, including pain, surgery, internal medicine, dermatology, Treatment of more than 100 kinds of diseases such as ENT and gynecology. The characteristics of injection therapy are: simple operation, economical safety, follow-up and follow-up treatment, no pain, no effect on work and life, and obvious curative effect.
Indications for injection therapy are
1. Head and face pain: including migraine, trigeminal neuralgia, occipital neuralgia, etc.
2. Upper limb pain of neck and shoulder: including cervical spondylosis, head and neck myofascial contracture syndrome, frozen shoulder, external humeral epicondylitis (tennis elbow), carpal tunnel syndrome, styloid process tenosynovitis, flexor tendinosynovitis, etc.
3. Chest and back pain: Including intercostal neuralgia, costochondritis (costochondritis), pleural pain, herpes zoster pain, thoracic outlet syndrome, etc.
4. Lumbar and lower limb pain: including lumbar disc herniation, low back myofasciitis, lumbar muscle strain, lumbar transverse process syndrome, piriformis syndrome, sciatica, gluteal epithelial neuralgia, iliac and inguinal neuralgia, closure Foramina neuralgia, femoral neuralgia, common peroneal nerve compression syndrome, ankle tunnel syndrome, etc.
5. Chronic joint pain: including rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis, gouty arthritis, trauma (traumatic) arthritis, bone hyperplasia [bone spur] arthritis, etc.
6. Surgical diseases include: hyperthyroidism, thyroid cyst, acute mastitis, simple varicose veins of the lower extremities, chronic prostatitis, hydrocele, hemorrhoids, rectal prolapse, anal fissure, ganglion cyst, armpit odor, hemangioma , Keloids, pleural fluid, ascites, etc.
7. Visceral pain, including: stomach pain, biliary colic, renal colic, etc., liver and kidney cysts, etc.
8. Abnormal menstruation, dysmenorrhea, menopausal syndrome, male and female sexual dysfunction, infertility, nocturnal enuresis, etc.
9. Dermatology diseases include neurodermatitis, vulvar pruritus, perianal pruritus, alopecia areata, chronic eczema, herpes zoster pain, common warts, etc.
10. Oral and five sense organs diseases, including chronic rhinitis, chronic pharyngitis, epistaxis, oral mucus cyst, pharyngeal wall cyst, sublingual gland cyst, auricle pseudocyst, etc.
Introduction to injection therapy
Injection therapy is to inject medicinal solution (or other liquid) into the body in a targeted manner to block nerve conduction or nourish nerves, improve circulation, and achieve pain relief, anti-inflammatory, swelling, removal of adhesions, blood circulation and blood stasis. Effect, and then achieve the purpose of curing diseases. According to different parts and different diseases, different operations are used and different medicinal solutions are given. Various injection therapies have emerged at home and abroad. Such as acupoint injection of Chinese and Western medicine, water acupuncture therapy, Zhichuan method, nerve block (stellate ganglion block, peripheral nerve block, cranial nerve block, paravertebral nerve block, peripheral nerve block), local injection ( Sacral injection, lateral crypt injection, pretracheal space injection, pharyngeal lateral cord injection, joint cavity injection, epidural injection, stalk milk injection), urological injection, neck and lumbar joint pain injection, collagenase injection. It is the advancement and development of modern medical injection administration methods and methods, and it is becoming more and more practical and effective in clinical practice.
Advantages of injection therapy
The biggest advantages of injection therapy are "targeted" and "sending charcoal in the snow", that is, "using the most needed medicines and delivering them to the most needed places (focuss) at the fastest speed (method)", and "concentrating on the medicine to fight the battle of annihilation and fight quickly. "So its curative effect is rapid and significant, and its advantages are similar to surgical treatment, but the burden and side effects on patients are far less than surgery, and it is easy to popularize in primary hospitals. These new injection therapies are becoming more and more popular with doctors and patients because of their wide indications, simple operation, fast curative effect, safety and reliability, and low cost.