People should go to the hospital if they feel uncomfortable, but what kind of discomfort or symptoms should be seen in the anorectal department? Based on years of experience, Cai Shangdang believes that people with the following symptoms should go to the anorectal department first:
1. Hematochezia: Regardless of whether there is blood or pus or blood, you should first see an anorectal doctor. Hemorrhoids, polyps, anal fissures, colitis, Crohn's disease can cause blood in the stool, and rectal cancer is often only manifested by blood in the stool. Dao bleeding will also cause a lot of blood in the stool, which is rare.
2. Anal pain: Hemorrhoids, anal fissures, anal fistulas, and perianal abscesses will all manifest as local pain in the anus, sometimes just anorectal pain, which itself is a very troublesome anorectal disease.
3. Prolapse of the anus: prolapse of the mass through the anus, pain or no pain, often hemorrhoids, rectal mucosa prolapse, polyp prolapse, severe rectal prolapse, like a half pagoda.
5. Anus dampness and itching: Anal eczema, neurodermatitis, pinworms can cause anal dampness and itching, but in most cases, this symptom is often caused by hemorrhoids, and sometimes it is the only symptom of hemorrhoids.
6. Anus fall: The anus is heavy or always want to defecate, sometimes after the stool, this symptom often prompts the possibility of rectal cancer, hemorrhoids, rectal mucosal prolapse, proctitis and other diseases. Identify the situation and treat in time.
7. Stool deformation: Stool becomes hard or thin or flat, often because of diseases of the anus or large intestine, such as rectal cancer, colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, anal sphincter spasm, hemorrhoids, constipation, etc.
8. Abdominal pain: especially for abdominal pain around the umbilical cord or lower abdominal pain, the possibility of colitis must be considered.
9. Constipation: Difficulty in defecation, dry stool, weak defecation, and no bowel movement for many days are all manifestations of constipation. You should visit the anorectal department. The cause of constipation is very complex.
10. Diarrhea: Diarrhea for a few days or years is a problem of the large intestine, and the anorectal department is a professional diagnosis and treatment of large intestine and anal diseases.
Cai Shangdang once again reminds you that for all of these, you should first see an anorectal doctor when you go to the hospital. You can often get appropriate and timely diagnosis and treatment, which saves time and money, and the effect of specialist treatment is good.