1. Living habits related to tumors
Tumor has internal and external factors. The internal factors are mainly genetic factors; the external factors are some factors of lifestyle. The World Health Organization has a saying: 1/3 of tumors can actually be prevented through lifestyle changes. Most of them are bad lifestyles. Such as
1. Smoking The smoke produced when cigarettes are lit contains more than 2,000 harmful chemical components and more than 40 carcinogens. Among all cancer patients, more than 1/3 are related to smoking, such as lung cancer, laryngeal cancer, oral cancer, esophageal cancer, stomach cancer, pancreatic cancer, kidney cancer, bladder cancer, cervical cancer, etc. The incidence of lung cancer in smokers is 10 times higher than that of non-smokers. For people who smoke more than 25 cigarettes a day, the mortality rate of chronic bronchitis in smokers is 20 times higher than that of non-smokers.
2. Unscientific diet According to the survey, the consumption of animal food in the diet of the highly educated population has exceeded that of cereals. This westernized affluent diet provides too much energy and too low dietary fiber, which is extremely detrimental to cancer prevention. Some people like to eat pickled foods and smoked foods, but they don’t know that pickled foods contain a lot of nitrous acid compounds. Smoked foods contain benzene, phenylpropionyl pyrene and some other carcinogens. They are smoked during the smoking process. It is caused by the pollution of benzene and the decomposition of protein and amino acids in food by heat. Eat too much, maybe cancer has also occurred. When we stir fry, we like to heat the oil to a high level, so that the stir-fried vegetables are fragrant and delicious, with good color. But we have to think that high-temperature oil will produce peroxides and carcinogens. While enjoying the delicious food, we also accept these carcinogens. Barbecue is really delicious, especially young people, there is no one who dislikes barbecue. When you eat, you never expect that the grilled food contains a lot of carcinogens, especially the scorched parts of fish and meat, which contain a lot of strong carcinogens, thermopolymer protein and phenylpropionyl pyrene. After grilling fish and meat for 24 hours, the content of nitrite increases and enters the body to form nitrosamines, which is also a strong carcinogen. Especially for people who often eat barbecue on an empty stomach, carcinogens directly act on the gastric mucosa, which will induce gastric cancer in the long run.
Scientific experiments have proved that excessive intake of protein and lipids is related to pancreatic cancer.
3. Drinking Excessive drinking can induce cancer. If you drink more than 10 grams of alcohol (alcohol) a day, the risk of cancer will increase significantly. 10 grams of alcohol is equivalent to drinking 200 ml of beer with an alcohol content of 5%. Of all cancers, about 3% are caused by drinking, and about 75% of head and neck cancers are caused by drinking and smoking. Because alcohol can suppress the immune system, reduce the liver's detoxification function, and increase the stomach's absorption of carcinogens. Smoking and drinking have a carcinogenic synergistic effect. Therefore, in order to prevent cancer, it is best not to drink alcohol.
4. Tension and irregular life. Social competition has increased the psychological pressure of some highly educated people, and they have been mentally stressed for a long time. There is evidence that negative emotions such as excessive tension and long-term sadness are a cancer-promoting factor.
Some highly educated people have a high utilization rate of time, often hungry and full, sometimes skipping breakfast, sometimes overeating, coupled with frequent driving at night, insecure sleep and irregular life, which reduces the immune function of the body . This is one of the reasons for the high incidence of cancer.
Now people eat finely and lack fiber, that is, less intake of coarse grains and miscellaneous grains, which leads to an increase in the incidence of colorectal cancer; high-fat, high-protein diets have become an important reason for the increase in the incidence of breast cancer and colorectal cancer; Like to eat hard, hot and hot, irritating (spirit) food, like to eat smoked products, often eat sausages, ham, sauerkraut, pickles, dried salted fish, etc. that contain nitrate or nitrite, which can induce esophageal cancer. Stomach cancer; eating moldy corn, peanuts, rice and other foods and unsanitary drinking water are prone to liver cancer; people with overeating habits, sweets and greasy food are the high-risk populations for pancreatic cancer; insufficient intake of vegetables and fruits is associated with colorectal cancer , Stomach cancer, liver cancer, breast cancer and esophageal cancer.
High-fat, high-calorie, low-fiber eating habits and lack of exercise are the main reasons for the incidence of some cancers and the younger generation.
5. Do not go too far in everything. Women have excessive sex life, have multiple sexual partners, and have unsanitary sex life.
2. Personality related to tumors. The first and second generation leaders of our country are very personal. In fact, the key is not to go too far! You can check it online.
3. Chronic diseases related to tumors
1. Reflux Esophagitis
Classification of endoscopic reflux esophagitis (picture)
2. Chronic rhinitis with Epstein-Barr virus infection in the nasopharynx
3. Chronic ulcer disease, such as stomach ulcer
4. Tuberculosis after tuberculosis
5. Chronic hepatitis B
Long-term stimulation of hepatitis B virus on normal liver cells may induce gene mutations, that is, hepatocellular carcinoma or intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma, which develops into hepatocellular carcinoma or intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma.
6. Polyps, such as gallbladder polyps, multiple colon polyps
There are six main risk factors for gallbladder polyps: ① single; ② diameter> 10mm; ③ broad base or thick pedicle; ④ rapid growth of the lesion; ⑤ age> 50 years old; ⑥ combined with gallbladder stones. Therefore, the gallbladder polyps must be regularly followed up and reviewed, and do not take it lightly.
——A 16-character policy put forward by a surgeon: "Relax your mind, pay attention to diet, treat appropriately, and review regularly."
Polyps in the colon:
7. Sub-health state of the body
Sub-health is a big concept, which includes several stages that are connected before and after: among them, the one that is closely adjacent to health can be called "mild psychosomatic disorder", which is often dominated by fatigue, insomnia, poor appetite, and emotional instability. However, these disorders are easy to recover, and recovery is no different from healthy people. From the causes of sub-health, we can see that social environmental pressure and human self-regulation are external and internal factors closely related to sub-health. It accounts for about 25% to 28% of the population.
8. Control weight and prevent hypertension and diabetes.
4. How to check up
The importance of physical examination For example, it has now been confirmed that most cervical cancers in gynecology are related to human papillomavirus (HPV) infection. Therefore, if there is chronic inflammation of the cervix, check whether the HPV virus is positive during the physical examination.
People with hepatitis B should focus on checking the liver to see if there are nodules (small lumps) and tell the doctor that they have a history of hepatitis B.
For people with hemorrhoids, especially internal hemorrhoids, one is to treat hemorrhoids in time, and always pay attention to whether there is any change in the law and amount of blood in the stool. In addition, hemorrhoids should be treated promptly, don't be embarrassed.
Nowadays, lesbians suffer from breast hyperplasia, and they need to be vigilant. However, the performance of breast cancer and breast hyperplasia in color Doppler ultrasound and mammography are different. If you encounter suspicious hyperplasia, you can do minimally invasive treatment under the guidance of color Doppler ultrasound. , The damage is small and does not affect the beauty.