The hot summer is the season of high incidence of anal diseases. The reason is that in summer, people like to eat cold, spicy food, and drink alcohol, all of which damage the spleen and stomach, causing dampness and turbidity, and endogenous dampness and heat. Dampness results in effusion, which is diarrhea, wet anus, and itching; heat victory results in impulsive blood flow, and underflow is blood in the stool; dampness and heat are interlocked, causing qi and blood in the anus to be criss-cross, meridians and collaterals intersect and cause internal hemorrhoids. Meridians are intertwined, qi and blood are stagnant, heat is better than meat rot and pus, and it is easy to form anorectal abscess.
Therefore, the following points should be paid attention to in preventing anal diseases in summer:
First, adjust the diet, eat watermelon for heatstroke prevention, drink mung bean tea, and take lotus porridge.
For dishes, bitter gourd, cucumber, bitter chrysanthemum, etc. can be used to clear the fire.
Secondly, drink less alcohol and eat less smoked and grilled food. Alcohol and barbecued foods are prone to heat generation, leading to internal heat retention, causing anal swelling and pain. In addition, seafood should be eaten in small amounts, especially when drinking a lot of grilled, seafood, etc., it is easy to cause damage to the spleen and stomach, not only easy to cause anal diseases, but also other physical diseases such as diarrhea and gout.
It is best to adjust the mood. In the hot season, some people are emotionally unstable, easy to get angry and get angry. Not only are they easy to hurt the liver, but the anger cannot be vented, pressing the anus down, causing anal diseases such as bleeding.
In addition, no matter what season, the prevention of anorectal diseases should pay attention to the following points:
1. Keep the stool unobstructed, don't bear the inconvenience for a long time, defecate regularly every day, it is not advisable to squat for a long time in the toilet, and it is not advisable to take long-term elixirs.
2. Pay attention to food hygiene, eat less spicy and stimulating food, mostly fruits and vegetables, to help smooth stool.
3. Keep the anus clean and hygienic, bath and wash frequently, and toilet paper should be gentle to prevent scratches.
4. Strengthen exercise, strengthen physical fitness, promote the flow of Qi and blood throughout the body and increase bowel movements. It is one of the effective methods to prevent anorectal diseases by using guiding method, levator anus exercise and other methods to strengthen anal function exercise.
5. The diseases related to the anus should be treated promptly. Boils, abscesses, and intestinal parasites near the anus should be checked and treated in time to prevent secondary anal fistulas and anal itching.