1. Tap the large intestine points
Sit upright with your feet shoulder-width apart and your toes facing forward; place your hands on your thighs; look straight ahead or close your eyes.
2. Action 1
With the inhalation, the levator anus is retracted, and the toes are swayed; at the same time, the hands are swung forward with the arms to shoulder level with the palms facing up; the eyes are straight ahead or lightly closed.
3. Action 2
With exhalation, loosen the abdomen and relax the anus, and grasp the ground with the toes; at the same time, lightly make a fist with both hands, swing both arms inwardly behind you, tap the large intestine points on both sides of the spine with clenched fists; look straight ahead or lightly close your eyes.
4. A set of actions: preparation + one exhalation + one inhalation for one time; return to the ready state after finishing. 8 or 16 times is a set of actions.
1. Concentrate the mind and keep the large intestine points.
2. The body is upright, and the top is raised in order. Do not lean left or right, hang forward and backward.
3. The power of pounding is from light to heavy, with a sense of sourness.
4. Large intestine acupoints: belong to the full sun bladder meridian, located 1.5 cun below the spinous process of the fourth lumbar vertebra.
Main effects: Constipation, abdominal distension, and abdominal pain have a certain effect.
(Excerpt from: Zhang Guangde, 5-minute prevention and auxiliary treatment of constipation, hemorrhoids and prolapse, Higher Education Press, Beijing 2010)