Good news for cervical cancer patients. The Minimally Invasive Tumor Interventional Therapy Center of the First Hospital of Yuncheng Emergency Center carried out a case of intrailiac artery chemotherapy drug perfusion for cervical cancer.
2017-07-21 Tumor Intervention-Wei Yinan Tumor Minimally Invasive and Comprehensive Interventional Therapy Center
Patient, female, 58 years old, cervical cancer was found in the local hospital
Cervical biopsy diagnosis from October 17th, 2016: cervical papillary squamous cell carcinoma (well differentiated).
Five months after chemotherapy and radiotherapy for cervical cancer, the effect was not good.
Contrast-enhanced CT of the abdomen showed that the volume of the cervix increased irregularly, invaded the back wall of the bladder, the distal part of the right ureter, the front wall of the rectum, and the uterine body was invaded upward.
This can locally increase the concentration of chemotherapeutic drugs by more than 200 times, and directly instill the drugs into the artery that supplies blood to the tumor. The patient will not have a systemic reaction, and the effect is very obvious, and the postoperative pain of the patient is significantly reduced.
There is only one needle eye in the postoperative wound
Abnormal and disordered blood vessels at the distal end of the bilateral internal iliac arteries can be seen
Give high-concentration chemotherapy drugs
The main feature of diagnosis and treatment is minimally invasive interventional treatment of benign and malignant tumors and vascular diseases, including:
1. Angiography of various parts of the body;
2. Respiratory system: interventional treatment of hemoptysis, lung cancer, airway stenosis;
3. Digestive system: benign and malignant esophageal stenosis, esophageal tracheal fistula, esophageal cancer, liver cancer, metastatic liver cancer, liver hemangioma, liver cyst, liver abscess, upper gastrointestinal bleeding, hypersplenism, portal hypertension, obstruction after liver cirrhosis Interventional treatment of sexual jaundice, pancreatic cancer, fundus cardia cancer, Budd-Chiari syndrome, intestinal obstruction, hemorrhoids and other diseases;
4. Urinary system: Interventional treatment of hematuria, kidney trauma, renal artery stenosis, kidney tumor, renal hamartoma, bladder tumor, prostate tumor and other diseases;
5. Obstetrics and gynecology diseases: adenomyosis, uterine fibroids, postpartum hemorrhage, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer
6. The diagnosis of nodules and space-occupying lesions in each system is confirmed by percutaneous biopsy.
7. After tumor resection in each system, conventional arterial chemotherapy drugs are infused to prevent tumor recurrence after surgery.
First Hospital of Yuncheng Emergency Center
Tumor and minimally invasive interventional therapy
Interventional catheterization laboratory: 0359-2237803