Anorectal and Hernia Surgery was established on April 20, 2009 and is one of the four major departments of general surgery. The main members are medical staff who have been engaged in the diagnosis, treatment and nursing of general surgical diseases for decades. On the basis of proficiency in the diagnosis and treatment of general surgical diseases (neck, breast, liver and gallbladder, gastrointestinal, etc.), the work focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of colon, rectal, perianal diseases and abdominal hernias. There are 24 beds in the department, 7 doctors and 14 nurses. Including 1 professor, 2 lecturers, 4 teaching assistants, 1 master tutor, and 6 graduate students.
1. Discipline construction:
1. Disciplinary work focus: focus on colorectal cancer, hemorrhoids, and abdominal hernia as the research and treatment focus, and drive the level of diagnosis and treatment of perianal diseases; at the same time, carry out surgical treatment of intestinal functional and inflammatory diseases.
2. Disciplinary goal: On the basis of the current leading level in Binzhou City, strive to reach the advanced level of Shandong Province within 3 years.
3. Cultivate the team spirit of department staff: determine scientific training and design department emblem. Show the department's "harmonious, diligent, rigorous and innovative" mental outlook.
4. Develop detailed departmental working day processes and medical management systems: standardize management disciplines and use work processes and work paths to guide work. Adopt the method of system management, treat people equally, and distinguish rewards and punishments.
5. Refined specialization: To ensure that each doctor has its own relatively fixed clinical research direction and give full play to each person's subjective initiative. Divided into three groups within the discipline: (1) rectal and colon tumor group; (2) abdominal hernia group; (3) hemorrhoids, fistula, perianal abscess group.
6. Strengthen the sense of service: establish a good atmosphere of "all for the patient and everything for the patient", standardize medical operations, use drugs rationally, and reduce the medical expenses of patients. Serve patients with enthusiasm and superb medical skills and repay the society.
2. Scope of treatment:
1. Colorectal benign and malignant tumors, colorectal polyps and polyposis.
2. Colorectal function and inflammatory diseases: such as ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease, rectal protrusion, rectal prolapse, pelvic floor hernia, constipation caused by colonic transit dysfunction, etc.
3. Hemorrhoids, fistulas, perianal abscesses: for internal hemorrhoids, external hemorrhoids, mixed hemorrhoids and different types of anal fistulas, a variety of selective treatments are adopted. Take one-time treatment for perianal abscess to avoid the formation of anal fistula. Automatic hemorrhoid ligation (RPH) has been skillfully carried out, and hemorrhoid circumcision (PPH) has rich clinical experience in the treatment of mixed hemorrhoids and circular hemorrhoids.
4. External abdominal hernia: Skilled in developing tension-free hernia repair and various traditional surgical treatments for external abdominal hernia.
3. New technologies and methods developed;
1. Total mesangial resection for rectal cancer (TME);
2. Combined application of double stapling device to treat low rectal cancer;
3. Transanorectal tumor resection (TEM);
4. Circular resection and nailing of hemorrhoids (PPH);
5. Automatic hemorrhoid ligation (RPH);
6. Treat rectal protrusion with prolapse of the hemorrhoid mucosal circumcision stapler;
7. Subtotal colon resection to treat constipation caused by slow transit;
8. Injection treatment of internal hemorrhoids and rectal prolapse.
9. Tension-free hernia repair.
3258672 (Physician's Office)
3258772 (Director's Office) (Mobile: 13011793658)