2. Domestic advanced diagnosis and treatment equipment: It has anorectal MRI, electronic colonoscopy, painless straight second endoscope, painless disposable anal endoscope, and slow colonic transmission test and defecography technology. It is difficult to treat rectal and anal cancer. Recurrent anal fistulas, presacral cysts, perianal abscesses, various hemorrhoids, constipation and other anorectal diseases have a one-time diagnosis accuracy rate close to 100%. Advanced equipment such as photon therapy device, red light therapy device, helium-neon laser machine, multi-function laser therapy device, traditional Chinese medicine fumigation and washing machine, intestine washing machine, etc., enable patients to recover faster after surgery, and the whole process is painless.
3. Scope of diagnosis and treatment: various hemorrhoids, various anal fistulas, rectal prolapse, anal fissure, perianal abscess, sacrococcygeal abscess, sacrococcygeal hairy sinus, rectal polyp, anal papillary fibroma, anorectal tumor, anal rectum Enteritis, colitis, anal skin diseases, constipation; acute anorectal injury, necrotizing fasciitis, rectovaginal fistula; children with perianal abscess, anal fistula, perineal fistula, rectal polyps, hemorrhoids. Recurrent and refractory various anorectal diseases. Anorectal diseases such as anorectal reconstruction and plastic surgery.
Diagnosis and treatment characteristics:
1. Surgery for various common and difficult diseases in the anorectal department, with the leading radical cure rate at home and abroad, without complications and sequelae:
Mixed hemorrhoids, complex and refractory anal fistulas, perianal abscesses, rectal prolapse, rectal-vaginal fistulas without anal reconstruction;
Various minimally invasive, painless, anal plastic surgeries were carried out earlier, and the hospital stay in China was relatively short.
2. Early radical surgery for pediatric anal fistula and perianal abscess, rectal polypectomy, congenital anal deformity surgery, anal canal reshaping and perineal reconstruction were the first in China.
3. Anal preserving minimally invasive surgery for early anorectal cancer and elderly patients with anorectal cancer in each stage is the first at home and abroad.
(Address: West of the road 200 meters north from the intersection of Taibai Middle Road and Guhuai Road, Jining City, Outpatient: South Section of Dongshou Surgery, 2nd Floor, Comprehensive Building)