Postdoctoral Zhang Ye teaches you-Chinese medicine fumigation
1. Decoction method
1. Clean medicinal materials: remove medicinal dust, sand, etc.;
2. Decoction container: best casserole or enamel pot;
3. Soak medicinal materials: soak in cold water for about 20 minutes;
4. The amount of decoction: stir while adding water, add 2-3L of water to fumigating and washing Chinese medicine at a time;
5. Decoction heat: boil for 10 minutes and fry for 10-15 minutes on low heat
6. The amount of decocting medicine: The amount of decocting medicine should be 2/3 of the bath utensils, and there is no need to remove the medicine residue.
2. Operation steps
7. Items to be prepared: fumigating medicine, bathing utensils, gauze
8. Patient preparation: clear urine
9. Pour the decocted medicine and medicine dregs into the bath quickly, exposing the patient's buttocks, first fumigate the affected area with medicine and hot air, when the temperature of the liquid drops to about 40℃, instruct the patient to sit in the bath and cooperate Do levator anus exercises, soak the affected area with liquid medicine for 15-20 minutes. Pay attention to the temperature of the liquid medicine to avoid burns.
10. Wipe dry with a clean towel.
11. Take 7-10 days as a course of treatment once a day.
12. Patients during menstruation and pregnancy should not use fumigation and bathing.
13. People with gastrointestinal bleeding, acute infectious diseases, and severe cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not be used.
14. Internal hemorrhoids have a large amount of bleeding and are disabled after suture wounds.