The department uses advanced examination equipment and modern medical technology to integrate the treatment advantages of Chinese and Western medicine, and continues to develop in the field of anorectal, optimizing the surgical methods for common anorectal diseases such as hemorrhoids, anal fistulas, perianal abscesses, and anal fissures, focusing on the integrated treatment of Chinese and Western medicine Complicated and difficult anorectal diseases, implement integrated traditional Chinese and western medicine treatment for anal bleeding, blood in the stool, anal itching, constipation, abdominal pain, diarrhea, abdominal distension, anal pain, anal mass, discomfort, anal stenosis, anal relaxation, anal incontinence, defecation Difficulties and other anal diseases (including internal hemorrhoids, external hemorrhoids, mixed hemorrhoids, anal eczema, anal fissures, perianal abscesses, anal fistulas, rectal polyps, anal papilla hyperplasia, anal condyloma acuminatum, prolapse of the anus, rectal mucosal prolapse, etc.) ), colorectal cancer, colorectitis, constipation and other anorectal diseases, the treatment method is unique and advanced. Over the years, it has focused on making fine anal diseases, featuring minimally invasive, painless, individualized, and standardized. The department has close cooperation with the First Affiliated Hospital of Zhejiang University, Changhai Hospital Affiliated to the Second Military Medical University and many other hospitals. Famous domestic anorectal surgery experts regularly come to the hospital for consultation and surgery.
1. For patients with various types of hemorrhoids, individualized choice of minimally invasive treatment such as PPH (circumcision of prolapse and hemorrhoids), RPH (automated rubber band ligation), DG-HAL (ultrasound Doppler guided hemorrhoid artery ligation) The method has the advantages of less trauma, less pain, and quick recovery.
2. Take the lead in the city to develop the treatment of export obstructive constipation. For patients with difficulty in passing stool, feeling of disability, or even hand-assisted defecation, defecography and anal canal manometry can be carried out to find outlet obstructive constipation. Our department comprehensively adopts traditional Chinese medicine combined with biofeedback treatment, and the effect is remarkable. In severe cases, puborectal muscle lysis can be performed with satisfactory results.
3. The new law governs anal fistula. High complex anal fistula is a refractory disease. Our department uses a combination of incision, exclusion, thread hanging, and suture to improve the curative effect and reduce complications. And pioneered the use of anal fistula plug and biological protein glue sealing method to treat high fistulas, which protects the anal function, shortens the course of treatment, and saves costs.
4. Postoperative analgesia. Anorectal surgery has always been considered very painful and unbearable. Our department uses integrated traditional Chinese and Western medicine to balance analgesia before and after surgery to overcome this problem.
5. Treat various difficult and intractable diseases in anorectal department. Such as anal stenosis, anal incontinence, specific perianal infection, necrotizing fasciitis, perianal apocrine inflammation, anal defect, acute injury, etc., have achieved very good results.
6. Use traditional Chinese medicine to treat various anorectal diseases by external application and oral administration, fumigation and bathing, etc. The postoperative medication for anorectal diseases has the characteristics of high efficiency, low cost, few side effects, light wound pain and quick healing.
7. Painless colonoscopy and treatment under the microscope can detect and remove large intestinal polyps and reduce the occurrence of cancer.
8. In recent years, laparoscopic radical resection of colorectal cancer and double stapling ultra-low rectal cancer anus preservation surgery have benefited the majority of intestinal cancer patients.
Bus lines: No. 14, No. 26, No. 305, No. 306, No. 207 at night can be reached directly, No. 13, No. 817 can be reached.