Prevention of stool bleeding is a problem that everyone is very concerned about, because stool bleeding will bring a lot of inconvenience to patients and friends. Everyone will feel embarrassed if they have stool bleeding. In recent years, the number of people suffering from stool bleeding has also been increasing. Help everyone To treat the condition of stool bleeding to reduce the number of people who are sick, it is better to tell everyone how to prevent stool bleeding. This can more effectively reduce the patients with stool bleeding. So how to prevent stool bleeding?
According to anorectal experts, prevent stool bleeding:
1. Good living rules, combine work and rest, avoid overwork, and maintain good health.
2. Eat a reasonable diet, eat three meals a day normally, eat less spicy, greasy and other stimulating foods, such as peppers, tobacco and alcohol, and eat more vegetables, fruits and other foods that contain more fiber and vitamins to keep stool smooth and soft.
3. Develop the habit of regular bowel movements, preferably no more than 3 minutes, avoid excessive exertion and prolonged squatting and reading newspapers during defecation, drink a glass of water every morning to help bowel movement and maintain smooth bowel movements.
4. Regular levator ani exercises, such as drivers, pregnant women, and white-collar workers who lack exercise, can often do levator ani exercises, that is, shrink the anus or self-massage the Changqiang acupoint to prevent anorectal diseases and reduce stool bleeding.
5. Keep the anus clean, wash the anus once a day, and change the underwear frequently. The underwear should be soft, breathable, and not too tight.
6. Avoid sitting for a long time, strengthen physical exercise, participate in some sports activities, such as Tai Chi, yoga, playing ball, fitness exercises, etc., to enhance the body's disease resistance and reduce the occurrence of diseases.
7. Timely treatment of diseases that easily cause stool bleeding, such as hemorrhoids, anal fissures, colon polyps, etc., should be timely and effective treatment. -Transferred from Professor Xin Xuezhi